Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.5 CT

Post by headshot0052 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:50 am

Still Waiting for invisible/stealth cheat...

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:37 pm

tizzio wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 am
@TheyCallMeTim13 woulod create an invisibility cheat for your table ? something that make the game think that you are using the stealth camurflage while in truth you aren't using it , in order to be permanently invisible and also making sure that ever after someone push you , you still keep begin invisible ? that would be perfect :D
That is already in the table, Stealth Camuflage also increases your camo index only. Once spotted your camo index is irrelevant, and making to much noise will also make the enemy suspicious.

Use the sneaking suit with the invisible cheat and no one will bother you, as long as you don't alert the enemy.

There's no way to improve the invisible cheat as is, changing the enemy field of view and hearing distance like before, won't affect vehicles nor snipers (as is, the cheat is perfect).

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am

@Deepthroat no is not perfect , like i said , whatever is the suit i use , and i also tried the sneaking suit , snipers can still see you if you make much noise , and everyone can see you as long as they come very cloose to you , but with a cheat that make the game think that you are using a stealth camurflage none will see you even when they come close to you or if they are using a sniper rifle and you are doing a mess , now if tim don't have the time to do that then is ok i understand , but do not tell me that this cheat can' become better because i explained what happen with this cheat currently , it isn't complete invisibility , everyone can still see you if you do a mess and they are using a sniper rifle or if they come close to you

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 pm

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:03 am
@Deepthroat no is not perfect , like i said , whatever is the suit i use , and i also tried the sneaking suit , snipers can still see you if you make much noise , and everyone can see you as long as they come very cloose to you , but with a cheat that make the game think that you are using a stealth camurflage none will see you even when they come close to you or if they are using a sniper rifle and you are doing a mess , now if tim don't have the time to do that then is ok i understand , but do not tell me that this cheat can' become better because i explained what happen with this cheat currently , it isn't complete invisibility , everyone can still see you if you do a mess and they are using a sniper rifle or if they come close to you
Just have to point out that, invisible and inaudible are not the same things; if the "invisible man" says hello or bumps into you, you'll know he's there as well. And I'm still not sure what you mean, I can stand in front of a combatant and they act like they know something is there but still can't find me (unless an update changed this, haven't played in a while); so long as they don't hear me and I don't touch them. And as far as the snipers and helicopters, that's just how the game was set up; I think it's like they see the movement and not just seeing you, being in a prone position helps.

But to answer your request, I'm just not playing this game now and really don't plan on adding anything new.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm

@TheyCallMeTim13 i see , but please consider to add that in the future , you created this cheat table all by youtself so it shouldn't be hard at all to add something that can prevent snipers and helicopters to see you whatever you make a mess or whatever you shoot at them , as for the close contact , i tried that many times and sometimes they just see me if i stay still and very close to them without threath them with a gun , just give it a try and you will see what i mean

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:22 pm

tizzio wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:07 pm
...you created this cheat table all by youtself ...
No I did not, Kalas and at least 2 others made some cheats for this table, I just updated about half of these (including the invisibility cheat). I did try a "no sound" cheat but never did get anything to actually work.

I might do some testing, my favorite thing to do after a long day was to run in circles around a base and just super punch everyone. I could tend to do this without any alerts or alarms. But like a said, haven't really played a lot after some of the updates.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:04 am

@TheyCallMeTim13 i see , but at least you chosed to give it a try eventually :D