Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Iron Rose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by The Iron Rose » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:43 am

Those are all incredibly handy, thanks bimu!

Unfortunately it doesn't quite resolve the issue of mods where you only have one of them to start (and aren't carried by the shops) but honestly this is fantastic as is, so I'm hardly complaining.

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by craftgod » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am

I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.

KBy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:33 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by KBy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 am

craftgod wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am
I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.
using this i set the address of what i found xp to be, 977550 is around level 130 if i remember my input correctly. this allowed me to max every skill with 5 remaining points, minus of unkown one in the tech tree witch cannot be unlocked at the very start of the game.

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by CoffeeKitty » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

1096bimu wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:35 am
I made a small +4 table:

Freeze life support

Duplicate items: When you buy or sell items, the amount you bought/sold is added to the original count instead of subtracted. Does not work if you buy the entire stack.

Infinite boost: infinite forward and vertical boost in Nomad. It seems like if you fly too high it will freeze the game.
I hate open world games where you can't just fast travel everywhere, so many mountains in the way. Not when you have the shuttle craft conversion for your Nomad!
Image
Thank you for this! boost and item quantity are exactly the two things that i was looking for :3

do you have any idea how one would go about duplicating an item that you only have 1 of?
a lot of the augments i like i only have 1 of (due to the research only generating one)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by tontsa00 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

craftgod wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am
I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.
Could you please tell me those adress since i can't find how much experience i currently have since i'm lvl 16 atm.

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 431
Contact:

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Chae wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:46 am
Anyone know the address for xp? Need those levels at max to get skills to stick.
actually you no longer need max levels for the "illegally-learnt-skills" to stick.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 279
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:17 am
Reputation: 7

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by tontsa00 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Well i want highers lvl's to unlock all weapons from R&D

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 431
Contact:

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 pm

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:31 pm
Well i want highers lvl's to unlock all weapons from R&D
try these two pointers.

- activate the enable script.
- copy the codes below.
- highlight the skill points pointer.
- press Ctrl-V.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>195</ID>
      <Description>"xp"</Description>
      <LastState Value="3022" RealAddress="8F67C0BC"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>pPlayerBase</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>FC</Offset>
        <Offset>d80</Offset>
      </Offsets>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>196</ID>
          <Description>"next level"</Description>
          <LastState Value="3356" RealAddress="8F67C0C0"/>
          <Color>0000FF</Color>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>pPlayerBase</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>100</Offset>
            <Offset>d80</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

1096bimu
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by 1096bimu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 pm

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Thank you for this! boost and item quantity are exactly the two things that i was looking for :3

do you have any idea how one would go about duplicating an item that you only have 1 of?
a lot of the augments i like i only have 1 of (due to the research only generating one)
Item duplication now works even when you buy/sell the entire stack, like when you only have 1 of an item.
Attachments
MEA_misc.CT
(915.85 KiB) Downloaded 1839 times

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by craftgod » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:07 pm

KBy wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 am
craftgod wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am
I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.
using this i set the address of what i found xp to be, 977550 is around level 130 if i remember my input correctly. this allowed me to max every skill with 5 remaining points, minus of unkown one in the tech tree witch cannot be unlocked at the very start of the game.
And I suppose only one of those addresses is for Ryder, the rest of them are for your squadmates. Since you have 6 squadmates +you, that makes 7.
Last edited by craftgod on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ori'grom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ori'grom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Are skills supposed to reset after using "ignore skill points" script? Because mine are reset after each session (restart of the game). I followed the instructions to the letter and I'm not complaining, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong :D. Thank you for the table.

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 1161
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 766

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by DrummerIX » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm

You enable the codes at the title screen before you load a game and it will work correctly.

User avatar
CoffeeKitty
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:03 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by CoffeeKitty » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm

1096bimu wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Thank you for this! boost and item quantity are exactly the two things that i was looking for :3

do you have any idea how one would go about duplicating an item that you only have 1 of?
a lot of the augments i like i only have 1 of (due to the research only generating one)
Item duplication now works even when you buy/sell the entire stack, like when you only have 1 of an item.
Awesome, thank you!

Viken
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Viken » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:21 pm

Could any of you guys explain to me how to combine these tables? I want features from across several of those posted here, but I have no idea how to set them up together. I am not coding literate, either. -.-;;

Anyway, thank you guys for offering these awesome cheats~

ori'grom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ori'grom » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:45 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm
You enable the codes at the title screen before you load a game and it will work correctly.
OK walk me through this.

1. Launched the game and in the main menu (title screen?) I started CE > loaded the table > checked "ignore skill points"
2. Loaded the save > spent points to max a few skills
3. Saved > closed the game
4. Started the game again (no CE) > loaded my save
5. All the skills I purchased after "breaking the skill limit" were gone from my skill tree but I still had them in my "skill repertoire"

Is this how it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong :) ?

EDITED: NVM, I think I ought to listen to the man and just leave it checked every time I play.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: caorom, Cielos, cosminuk2011, DrummerIX, Google Adsense [Bot], Jasinn, Jkarofwilderness, Las0mbra, Marquoz1, NongFahsai