Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xention15
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by xention15 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi, I really appreciate what you guys have brought forward so far. But if possible may I ask for a request? If someone could create a simple noclip that would be amazing! I know though that mass effect Andromeda uses scripts linked to doors/ areas so I'd recommend to only use it to explore around areas such as the nexus or kadara. It doesn't have to be a 100% noclip, typing in coordinates would be just fine!

Thanks for reading!

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 410
Contact:

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 am

home sweet home.

edited the xp multiplier script.
not tested thoroughly though, and as patch 1.05 should be out soon, wanna wait to see if any of the scripts needed to be updated for the patch first.

anyway, if any of you are interested, you can download and test the updated xp multiplier script and see if there's any problem now.
masseffectandromeda_test2.CT
xp multiplier .2
(2.77 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
remember to backup your save first. it's always a good practice for using CE.

User avatar
Kalas
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 97

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 am

@Cielos or someone else, have you figured out how to increase Inventory Space Limit, I have theory as there is an upgrade that will increase inventory space so I could look for 50 (Current Space) and so on.

Just wanted to know if someone figured it out already.

User avatar
Adnan008
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Adnan008 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:18 am

Kalas wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 am
@Cielos or someone else, have you figured out how to increase Inventory Space Limit, I have theory as there is an upgrade that will increase inventory space so I could look for 50 (Current Space) and so on.

Just wanted to know if someone figured it out already.
todays patch will increase inventory limit but how much is unknown

MrR0bot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by MrR0bot » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am

Kalas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm
Hey, just wanted to share my Cheat Table as well.

Compatible with 1.0.4 Version

Features:

Infinite Health
Infinite Shield
No Reload
Infinite Ammo
Instant Skill Cooldown
Better Accuracy
Infinite Skill Points
Infinite Credits
Infinite Life Support
Infinite Nomad Shield
Infinite Nomad Boost
Max Level
Infinite Research Points

Note:

All Cheats - Enter gameworld first before activating.

Better Accuracy - This Cheat also effects recoil, It's not 100% perfect but you will see dramatic change.

Infinite Skill/Research Points - After activation spend some points and the new value will appear as 99.

Infinite Credits - This will effect items such as Materials, will set the value to 9999999, I don't recommend using it for now.

Max Level - After activation kill an enemy to gain XP and you will be set to lvl 132.
It's great,but i still hope somebody could add a function that unlock all skills...

User avatar
Kalas
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 97

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:22 am

MrR0bot wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am
Kalas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm
Hey, just wanted to share my Cheat Table as well.

Compatible with 1.0.4 Version

Features:

Infinite Health
Infinite Shield
No Reload
Infinite Ammo
Instant Skill Cooldown
Better Accuracy
Infinite Skill Points
Infinite Credits
Infinite Life Support
Infinite Nomad Shield
Infinite Nomad Boost
Max Level
Infinite Research Points

Note:

All Cheats - Enter gameworld first before activating.

Better Accuracy - This Cheat also effects recoil, It's not 100% perfect but you will see dramatic change.

Infinite Skill/Research Points - After activation spend some points and the new value will appear as 99.

Infinite Credits - This will effect items such as Materials, will set the value to 9999999, I don't recommend using it for now.

Max Level - After activation kill an enemy to gain XP and you will be set to lvl 132.
It's great,but i still hope somebody could add a function that unlock all skills...
Just use the Auto Learn, I know what you mean but not sure it's possible.

MrR0bot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by MrR0bot » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Kalas wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:22 am
MrR0bot wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:00 am
Kalas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm
Hey, just wanted to share my Cheat Table as well.

Compatible with 1.0.4 Version

Features:

Infinite Health
Infinite Shield
No Reload
Infinite Ammo
Instant Skill Cooldown
Better Accuracy
Infinite Skill Points
Infinite Credits
Infinite Life Support
Infinite Nomad Shield
Infinite Nomad Boost
Max Level
Infinite Research Points

Note:

All Cheats - Enter gameworld first before activating.

Better Accuracy - This Cheat also effects recoil, It's not 100% perfect but you will see dramatic change.

Infinite Skill/Research Points - After activation spend some points and the new value will appear as 99.

Infinite Credits - This will effect items such as Materials, will set the value to 9999999, I don't recommend using it for now.

Max Level - After activation kill an enemy to gain XP and you will be set to lvl 132.
It's great,but i still hope somebody could add a function that unlock all skills...
Just use the Auto Learn, I know what you mean but not sure it's possible.
well,it never hurts to ask.thank you.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:55 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by diabloamezon » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:20 pm

Patch 1.05 pretty much broke the table (cielos table). I can't enable main script now.

And finally, they add an option to disable DOF now.

gogi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by gogi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:54 pm

aww man the game got patched....utterly unplayable, its back to garbage effect ...the game needs the help of the wizards here to make mass effect again, just when i was starting my second ng+ daamn. :shock:

f34rY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by f34rY » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:02 pm

diabloamezon wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:20 pm
Patch 1.05 pretty much broke the table (cielos table). I can't enable main script now.

And finally, they add an option to disable DOF now.
Improved lots of things for me. Never had any gamebreaking bug or really big visual/gameplay error. But the changes are nice.

Patch notes: http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass ... -05-notes/

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 410
Contact:

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm

updating the table now.
did they mentioned removing of Denuvo?
as some of the Denuvo "signature" seems gone.
e.g.
patch 1.04:

Code: Select all

mov r8d,C34FA20F
lea r8d,[r8+3CB05E01]
patch 1.05:

Code: Select all

mov r8d,00000010
anyway, so far it seems just some of the aobscans are defected.
hope it's really the case then I don't have to do many work.

f34rY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by f34rY » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Cielos wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm
-snip-
New Denuvo has been added: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/com ... brought_a/

Thank you for the continued work and improvements!

Liorash7
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:27 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Liorash7 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks for your dedicated work out here, can't play the game without your table!

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 510
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 410
Contact:

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Cielos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 pm

f34rY wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:55 pm
[...]
New Denuvo has been added: https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/com ... brought_a/
[...]
wow thanks for the info. so, that's why those are gone...

@all
ok, table updated for patch 1.05.
EDIT13:
- updated the table, all scripts should work on patch 1.05 now.
- in theory it should works on patch 1.04 as well. but, if you're still in 1.04, and you find enable .7 doesn't work, enable .6 (work ONLY on patch 1.04) can still be found in the table.
- updated undead. the option added on last update didn't work properly, it's fixed now.
- updated inf. life support. it should works on Hazard Level 4 now. (not that it matters, because if you're in Hazard Level 4 ((step inside the dark pool inside remnant site, radiation pool etc.)), your shield and health would be forced zero immediately anyway, regardless of your life support. you can only save yourself with undead activated for Hazard Level 4)
- removed xp gained multiplier for now, may refine it later. I'm not sure..
not thoroughly tested though, be warned~
report if you find something not work as promoted. thanks~

f34rY
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by f34rY » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Cielos wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 pm
-snip-
Working good so far, also they increased the inventory limit to 200. So good.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], budabum, Codetalker, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]