Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Nume » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Itoo wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:47 am
Thanks a lot, it fixed the issue and stopped the skills from resetting :)
Didn't work for the cryo pods tough, but still, such a time saver. Cheers !

I am now heading back to planet exploring !
Does the cryo pod issue only happen if you go over the max? I've now set them a few times and haven't had issues with losing them, but I haven't gone over 20 used, so that may be the issue. I know in my first playthrough when I'd already gotten to max (by just setting AVP) before using the table, the value in the table was 100 and wouldn't do anything if I changed it.

Itoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:36 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Itoo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Nume wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:51 pm
Itoo wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:47 am
Thanks a lot, it fixed the issue and stopped the skills from resetting :)
Didn't work for the cryo pods tough, but still, such a time saver. Cheers !

I am now heading back to planet exploring !
Does the cryo pod issue only happen if you go over the max? I've now set them a few times and haven't had issues with losing them, but I haven't gone over 20 used, so that may be the issue. I know in my first playthrough when I'd already gotten to max (by just setting AVP) before using the table, the value in the table was 100 and wouldn't do anything if I changed it.
I've only gone up to 17 maxed.

And I've had to go back to a previous saves everytime to remax, because when I reload the game only the actual number of legit points earned get saved.
I haven't been back to the nexus to make more attempts at this tho, I have been stuck on a planet for a bit :p.

I'll give it more tries again later when I get back up there.

User avatar
Shadow_Wulfe
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:21 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Shadow_Wulfe » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Itoo wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:47 am
So for clarification, does that mean every single time I load a savegame I need the skill thing activated? Or only the first time?
Because I load it the first time, save my changes, then quit. On reload everything is reset, but I have not been reactivating the table.

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Nume » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Shadow_Wulfe wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:25 pm
Itoo wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:47 am
So for clarification, does that mean every single time I load a savegame I need the skill thing activated? Or only the first time?
Because I load it the first time, save my changes, then quit. On reload everything is reset, but I have not been reactivating the table.
Every time you load a savegame you have to have it activated. My understanding is that when you load, the game checks to see if you should have enough skill points for the skills you've unlocked. If you don't, it resets your skills. The script stops that from happening.

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Nume » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am

I just got to Kadara on my current playthrough and with the latest version of Cieros' table, the inf life support doesn't work on the water. It has worked perfectly on the other planets. It's not a huge issue as I just activated undead to work around it (mostly when doing the annoying search for floating bodies quest since the acid kills in like 1 second if you accidentally step in it) but I figured I'd mention it.

sacreddruid
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:19 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by sacreddruid » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Is there any way to reset actual level? Or set actual level?

Setting the values for EXP/TNL or trying to set them to a negative number doesn't seem to do anything useful.

LorgrenBenirus
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by LorgrenBenirus » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Nume wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am
I just got to Kadara on my current playthrough and with the latest version of Cieros' table, the inf life support doesn't work on the water. It has worked perfectly on the other planets. It's not a huge issue as I just activated undead to work around it (mostly when doing the annoying search for floating bodies quest since the acid kills in like 1 second if you accidentally step in it) but I figured I'd mention it.
I am not sure that the table is supposed to protect against that anyway, the game almost treats that water like a deadly obstacle. Knocks off your shields and also Nomad's in an eyeblink. Want to survive it, freeze health, that way you will get zapped hard but won't keel over dead.

Squalor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Squalor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Hopefully a fix with the banter bug comes soon. It's so quiet.

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:55 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Nume » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 pm

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:07 pm
Nume wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:08 am
I just got to Kadara on my current playthrough and with the latest version of Cieros' table, the inf life support doesn't work on the water. It has worked perfectly on the other planets. It's not a huge issue as I just activated undead to work around it (mostly when doing the annoying search for floating bodies quest since the acid kills in like 1 second if you accidentally step in it) but I figured I'd mention it.
I am not sure that the table is supposed to protect against that anyway, the game almost treats that water like a deadly obstacle. Knocks off your shields and also Nomad's in an eyeblink. Want to survive it, freeze health, that way you will get zapped hard but won't keel over dead.
The only reason I mentioned it is that is still considered life support (and it is much slower to drain in the Nomad). Also the number does decrease in the pointer below the script so it is definitely changing that, though freezing that number didn't seem to do anything. I did what you said though as I mentioned using the undead script.

virus2009
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +15 (table EDIT12)

Post by virus2009 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
so tempting...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

//
updates:
EDIT12:
- added inf. equipped item usage to [exploration related] scripts ([on-foot]).
- added xp gained multiplier to [misc.] scripts.
- added one more option to undead, i.e., you can choose to apply to teammates only now.
.
.
.
.
//
options:
[exploration related] scripts:
[on-foot]:

.
.
.
.
.
.
masseffectandromeda.CT
backups:
masseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CT
masseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CT
Why I can't enable the main script in this table ?

eTheBlack
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:41 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by eTheBlack » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:42 pm

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass ... -05-notes/
Patch 1.05 Notes (live 06.04.2017)

Improved tutorial placement
Increased inventory limits
Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO
Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
Fixed various collision issues
Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
Fixes issues related to some saves
Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
Streaming and stability improvements

r3v4n
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by r3v4n » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:22 am

eTheBlack wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:42 pm
http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass ... -05-notes/
Patch 1.05 Notes (live 06.04.2017)
[...]
Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
[...]
Best!

User avatar
Kalas
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 97

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Hey, just wanted to share my Cheat Table as well.

Compatible with 1.0.4 Version

Features:

  • Infinite Health
    Infinite Shield
    No Reload
    Infinite Ammo
    Instant Skill Cooldown
    Infinite Consumables
    Better Accuracy
    Infinite Skill Points
    Infinite Credits
    Infinite Life Support
    Infinite Nomad Shield
    Infinite Nomad Boost
    Infinite Research Points
    Infinite Materials
    Instant Reward Cooldown


Note:

  • Important - Run the game first and then the Cheat Table / Trainer.

    Infinite Consumables - Equipped Consumables will be set to 99 upon use.

    Infinite Skill Points - Spend some Skill Points for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Credits - Sell an item for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Research Points - Spend some Research Points for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Materials - Sell a material so it's value will change to 9999.

    Instant Reward Cooldown - After activation enter any menu (Ctyo Pod Menu or Inventory Menu) and press X to collect rewards, you can do that as much as you want.

Mass Effect Andromeda.CT
(16.2 KiB) Downloaded 731 times
Last edited by Kalas on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:23 am, edited 9 times in total.

CheatBastard
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:09 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by CheatBastard » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 pm

I just want to thank everyone who has been sharing their free and fully functional cheat tables here! My cheating bastard heart appreciates all of your work!

User avatar
Kalas
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 97

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Kalas » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:48 pm

CheatBastard wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:15 pm
I just want to thank everyone who has been sharing their free and fully functional cheat tables here! My cheating bastard heart appreciates all of your work!
You welcome, we're not greedy like you know who ;P

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AkashiGamer, andonovmarko, axellslade, budabum, DARKNESSLORDOFHELL, Google Adsense [Bot], Yogart