Lost Sphear

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Lost Sphear

Post by DrummerIX »

There is a demo out now and game is coming out on January 23, 2018.

I have few options for the demo and will update if needed as game is released.

Options so far:
God Mode, Enemy Damage Multiplier, One Hit Kill, Hero Damage Multiplier
Infinite MP
Infinite Vulcan Points
Infinite Item Usage
ATB Multiplier, Enemy ATB Multiplier
EXP Multiplier
Infinite Momentum
Always Learn Sublimations
Always Critical Attack for Player's Turn
No Cooldown Turns
100 Percent Drop Rate
Highlighed Item (Edit Qty and Item ID, Edit Sublimations on Spritenite)
Shop Data (Set Needed Materials to 0, Shop Item ID Editor and m_progress)
Pointers to Money, Vulcan Points

EDIT1:
Game is out now and most things worked from the Demo table. I modified the Enable slightly to allow for Enabling at start of new game. The other options still require you to do something in the game before they will enable such as get hit and use MP or Items or Vulcan Points.

EDIT2:
I was able to start playing the game. I have ATB Multiplier, Infinite Momentum and EXP Multiplier to add in this update.

EDIT3:
I was able to come up with an option that sets the needed materials of a shop (restaurant and magic type) to zero. This effectively lets you get the items without any materials needed. You have to visit a restaurant or magic shop once BEFORE you enable the option. After enabling, go to the shop again and then you can hit the option to set the needed material quantities to zero. Go back in again and it should be updated. Enjoy!

EDIT4:
I found a highlighted item pointer option. You can change quantity of items you are selecting from the Items menu. I do have Item ID listed and it can be changed but I haven't tested if it's a safe way to change your items. This game uses string's for the item id's which is kind of different from other games. Anyway, you can change quantity for sure and let me know if there are side effects you notice if you change the item id.

EDIT5:
I updated the Shop Data option to allow you to change the Item ID of the Shop items. The shop data has slots corresponding to the items and some of them have a m_progress option that is not zero. I guess this controls when in the story the item will appear in the shop. Just set it to 0 manually and it will appear from beginning of game. You can modify the Item ID of the item in the shop and buy it. You still have to visit a shop BEFORE you enable, then enable and visit the shop again to update the pointer.

EDIT 5.5:
I did find some issues with Infinite Momentum and Highlighted Item that caused them not to work in all cases. I tried fixing those in this update. I have some preliminary options for editing Spritenite Sublimations, but I'm not at the point in the game to get them. I do have a code that should in theory let you always learn sublimations if you are able to. Let me know if it doesn't work as expected.

EDIT 6:
I figured out some spritenite sublimation editing. You have to have the sublimation already learned, but you can edit it once it's there. I just had to figure out how it all worked. The Learn Sublimations worked well for me when using skills and activating momentum mode with the skill, so learning should be simple enough. Now, I updated Highlighted Item option to get the pointer to Spritenite when you go to equip it. You have to view Items and Equip menu's BEFORE you enable the option, then after you enable, just go to the Items or Equip menu to grab the pointer. I have the list of sublimations in the game also, so editing should be easy enough. Enjoy!

EDIT 6.5:
Additional few options I was able to come up with. Always Critical Attack for Player Turn and No Cooldowns When Using Skills. I wasn't quite sure if enemy's have cooldowns, so the way that option is written now, it would affect everyone. Let me know if I need to change it to look for player only.

EDIT 7:
I found a 100 Percent Drop Rate option that seems to work well for me.

EDIT 7.1:
I found some issues withe Shop Data option, so I changed it a little. It should grab the correct function now as long as you visit a shop before enabling and I have it selecting the highlighted item to show it's information instead of selecting by slot. I think this is working better than before.

EDIT 7.2:
Bad edit on 7.1, so I'm uploading a new file. I think I remembered to save my changes for this one. :)

EDIT 7.3:
In my run through of a new game, I found some issues with No Cool Down. I've updated it to work better, I think in this update. As normal, I coded things so that it requires you to perform an action or multiple actions in game to load up the code for the AOB to find. I've tried to list them in the description of the code. In case of Cool Down, you have to use a skill that normally has cool downs. For HighlightedItem, it's both Items and Equip menu's. For Learning Sublimations, I believe it is activating Momentum mode on a skill that has chance to learn sublimations. Let me know of further issues you all might have with the options (hopefully not that many).

EDIT 7.5:
Changed the Spritenite Sublimation editing so you can edit all 10 at once by request. I modified code from predprey to load the dropdown's on the various options when you Enable the script similar to what Cielos did with the Setsuna table. I also did this for the Item List, so it cut the file size of the table down a little. Enjoy!

EDIT 8:
I found another issue with the table. If you enabled Damage Modifier and turned God Mode off and kept Hero Damage Multiplier on, enemies always hit you for 10 damage instead of half whatever they normally hit you for. I guess it wasn't too bad as it always hit for 10 damage, but it wasn't what was intended. I fixed it in this update. :) I'm not sure what else I will add to this table as I'm working on other things and Final Fantasy 12 hits in few days.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 8 file (Fixed issue with Damage Modifier)
(67.76 KiB) Downloaded 646 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 7.5 file (Edit All 10 Sublimations on Spritenite at once)
(67.76 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 7.3 file (Fixed No Cool Down issue I found)
(83.05 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 7.2 file (Fixed Issues I found with Shop Data)
(82.8 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 7 file (Added 100 Percent Drop Rate)
(83.18 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 6.5 (Added Always Critical Hit and No Cooldown Turns)
(82.11 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 6 file (Added editing of sublimations under Highlighted Item option)
(80.63 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT 5.5 (Added Always Learn Sublimations and fixed issues with some options)
(67.97 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Lost Sphear.CT
EDIT5 file (Added Shop Data Item ID and m_progress Editor)
(66.16 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 14 times in total.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lost Sphear

Post by fgump »

thanks!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Game is out and most things worked from the demo table I made. I made a slight update to enable to allow for enabling at start of new game.

Now, I'm not sure I will have much time to add anything additional at the moment. It may be a bit before I get into this game.

BlackMonster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackMonster »

bro could u add EXP mutiplier?

like 2x 4x 8x 16x exp?? thank you

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Wow, that was fast! thanks you very munch

robthebob11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by robthebob11 »

Any chance for additional functions? There was a table for I am Setsuna with 100% drop rate that eliminated grinding for materials (memories, in this case) since monsters dropped every possible drop each time they were killed. Would be hugely helpful here, too.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

robthebob11 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 am
Any chance for additional functions? There was a table for I am Setsuna with 100% drop rate that eliminated grinding for materials (memories, in this case) since monsters dropped every possible drop each time they were killed. Would be hugely helpful here, too.
It won't be today, but I will try to add some things as I get time to play the game.

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

main thing for me would be an exp multiplier of a sort, but i can wait, happy that some is taking the time to work on this :)

amirsupreme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amirsupreme »

for EXP you can easily look for after battle EXP VALUES, set to whatever you like (e.g. 50K) and freeze them, everytime u finish a battle you will get that EXP in the report screen. Until we got a multiplier this is your workaround.

EDIT: Also Items you can lookup and once you found the offset you can browse the memory region and its very straigth forward you can figure out the pattern easily and add new items to your game.

EDIT2: Be careful if you add SP's, there are some story related if u got them ahead your game progress will be messed and freezed.

jpgilyard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jpgilyard »

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by jpgilyard on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry folks for not getting more options for this game so far. Kind of been rough week for me. I think I can start playing tomorrow and will try to do some of the requests as I am able to.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Great work, DrummerIX! Thank you for the table.

If in the future you ever get around to it, please look at the spiritnites and the sublimations (effects) that you can get on these spiritnites. In Setsuna, Cielos made a table where you could manually change the effects on these spiritnites. This will probably take a while though since these features will unlock a little way in to the game. I'll be here to provide some info if I can (currently around 3rd boss).

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was able to start playing the game. I have ATB Multiplier, Infinite Momentum and EXP Multiplier to add in EDIT2 update.

bl3azy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bl3azy »

Thanks for the update, you are awesome as usual

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Just gonna explain some of the spiritnite stuff as it might help us all be on the same track:

There are three types of spiritnites (two main and one sub):
- Skill Spiritnite (Main): These are unique to characters and basically active skills that consume MP.
- Counter Spiritnite (Main): These are passive abilities that are also unique to characters and usually have a condition to trigger in battle (like say have 2+ Momentum Charges)

- Momentum Spiritnite (Sub): These spiritnites attach to the top two main spiritnite types and basically provide effects (like say HP Heal) to them. These only provide the effects when using Momentum Mode (pressing square just before the attack) and only as long as you have them equipped.

There is also something called Sublimations (this was called flux in Setsuna). These sublimations are the same effects as Momentum Spiritnites, but these can copy over to the main two types of spiritnites. This means you can remove the Momentum Spiritnites and can try to sublimate multiple different effects on to the main spiritnites by equipping different Momentum Spiritnites. For example, HP Heal is a Momentum Spiritnite effect, you can gain this HP Heal effect on any skill or counter spiritnite after you use the Momentum Spiritnite for long enough.

This is the general idea and should get us started. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by Anacra on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.