Amayui Castle Meister

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
shirokiyoshi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by shirokiyoshi » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:47 am

I'm playing game Amayui Castle Meister. I'm looking for cheat gold, exp, material. I don't know how to create a cheat table Eushully game.
Please everyone help. Thank you.

Dimentio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by Dimentio » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:21 am

No clue if this will work for you, old cheat table I had edited/made for myself (even left in all my junk text... didn't clean up my table to give to people)

The "Get Crypto Key" I got from someone else's post for a different Eushully game and modified it for myself. (Don't remember who, and would give proper credit if I did)

Execute the lua script on activating.

Activate the "Get Crypto Key" and for the 3 lines in there, just pay attention to the Amayui line. (I think that's what I had to fix)

What the Crypto Key does (and the lua) is add the search option for type: AGE Engine encrypted int

HP/SP/FS

Gold

Faith

Click To Expand:

Stats

Mats

Items

Weapon

Shield

Clothes

Shoes

Accessories

Skill Costs

I haven't looked at this stuff for a long time, so no clue if this will even still work.

Feel free to let me know if this worked out for you.

FhateForever
Noobzor
Noobzor

Amayui Castle Meister

Post by FhateForever » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:09 pm

got the game a few days ago and saw this as i was looking for a way to mod the MOV stat so i can explore the dungeons a little faster, have to say thank you since it works!

Although I also wish someone would be able to add the stats addresses of the rest of the party members so i can modify all their MOV stats. If anyone does it, thank you very much. (would do it myself but my knowledge of cheat engine and how to make things work is basically novice-tier.)

If only this was as easy as Persona 4 in terms of finding addresses (I improved on a table made by someone else for that game last year, it had static addresses so all I needed was time, effort, determination and patience to get all the stuff i thought necessary.)
Last edited by FhateForever on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.