Tropico 5

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Post Reply
User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 18

Tropico 5

Post by Darkedone02 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:20 pm

Do we still have a table for this game? looking for infinite money and fast construction.

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Reputation: 66

Re: Tropico 5

Post by Schnitzelmaker » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am

Nope.
But there is a Trainer from Mr Anti Fun which might work.

Can't post links here due redirection :(

User avatar
STN
Founder
Founder
Posts: 3156
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Reputation: 526

Re: Tropico 5

Post by STN » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:46 am

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=568 - Shinkansen topic on it, not sure if for latest version
Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:14 am
Nope.
But there is a Trainer from Mr Anti Fun which might work.

Can't post links here due redirection :(
MAF has censored me and other sites and doesn't allow linking to us(he bans people if you do that), just returning the favor (i've allowed shortcut, if you use my name there, *** would appear :D ). Besides, this place is focused on tables anyway.

User avatar
The Mogician
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 96

Re: Tropico 5

Post by The Mogician » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 pm

There are a mods out there that can give you loads of money, super edicts and whatnot.

User avatar
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: Tropico 5

Post by Darkedone02 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm

The Mogician wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 pm
There are a mods out there that can give you loads of money, super edicts and whatnot.
I've have not searched for these, care to link these if you could? Do they work?

User avatar
The Mogician
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Reputation: 96

Re: Tropico 5

Post by The Mogician » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:09 pm

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:24 pm
The Mogician wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 pm
There are a mods out there that can give you loads of money, super edicts and whatnot.
I've have not searched for these, care to link these if you could? Do they work?
I'm in lab right now so I can't give you a link.

What that mod did was a new edict tab, choosing edicts can give you 10mil, mines never deplete, kill all rebels, swiss bank money and fast research.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Killergoonie, NumberXer0