Crusader Kings 2 v3.0.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Dec-12

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pontifex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Pontifex » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:48 pm

I have an issue when using both Recifense's and CompactDisc's scripts together. I am able to edit the health and fertility for other characters (and I use the console command charinfo to check) but then after a while it resets to the original value. Why is this happening?

Secondly, is there any way to play with a non-ironman save and still get achievements? I want to be able to edit the save file but don't know how to do it currently.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 246

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 pm

hedop wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Did exactly that but the the scripts are gone. I can still edit Chars and the likes but the scripts themselves are gone.
Can you perhaps PM me with Skype/Discord info, maybe I can solve it through video chat or something?
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 246

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Pontifex wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:48 pm
I have an issue when using both Recifense's and CompactDisc's scripts together. I am able to edit the health and fertility for other characters (and I use the console command charinfo to check) but then after a while it resets to the original value. Why is this happening?

Secondly, is there any way to play with a non-ironman save and still get achievements? I want to be able to edit the save file but don't know how to do it currently.
For the first issue: I made a mistake in the extension and used the wrong pointers for health and fertility. Please download the most recent extension and try again.

You can't play non-ironman and get achievements, but you can start in ironman, edit the save, and when starting the game back up, make sure the achievement pointers are all correct. After editing the save game, the pointer for 'Save file unaltered?' will have changed, just put that back to the original after loading the save. That should re-enable achievements. No promises, but it will likely work.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

Pontifex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Pontifex » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:53 pm
You can't play non-ironman and get achievements, but you can start in ironman, edit the save, and when starting the game back up, make sure the achievement pointers are all correct. After editing the save game, the pointer for 'Save file unaltered?' will have changed, just put that back to the original after loading the save. That should re-enable achievements. No promises, but it will likely work.
I don't understand this bit sorry. When I load up the game do I start in Ironman or do I start a regular game? Because if I start in Ironman I will be unable to edit the save file right? Or is there some way to edit the save file for an Ironman game?

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 364
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 246

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by CompactDisc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 am

Pontifex wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:53 pm
You can't play non-ironman and get achievements, but you can start in ironman, edit the save, and when starting the game back up, make sure the achievement pointers are all correct. After editing the save game, the pointer for 'Save file unaltered?' will have changed, just put that back to the original after loading the save. That should re-enable achievements. No promises, but it will likely work.
I don't understand this bit sorry. When I load up the game do I start in Ironman or do I start a regular game? Because if I start in Ironman I will be unable to edit the save file right? Or is there some way to edit the save file for an Ironman game?
You start as ironman, but you can only edit the save if you disable savegame compression.
Enter the 'settings' menu, then 'game', and disable compression there. Now you can edit ironman saves.
After editing though, CK2's achievements will be disabled by default.
You just have to set the achievement pointers in the extension to the correct values, listed in their descriptions.
Happy table making!

Donations are very welcome and will go primarily to buying games/dlc for tables:
https://www.patreon.com/CompactDisc

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by hedop » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:18 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:49 pm
hedop wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:12 pm
Did exactly that but the the scripts are gone. I can still edit Chars and the likes but the scripts themselves are gone.
Can you perhaps PM me with Skype/Discord info, maybe I can solve it through video chat or something?
Sorry I don't use skype. Basically it just won't work. I can't seem to combine the two. If I open the main table and then use open file to attach yours I can't then activate the main table. at all. If I activate the main table first and then use open file you stuff doesn't show up. If I open the main table and then simply drag yours onto it the main table options disappear.

User avatar
Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:15 pm
Reputation: 12

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Alaunus » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm

hedop wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Sorry I don't use skype. Basically it just won't work. I can't seem to combine the two. If I open the main table and then use open file to attach yours I can't then activate the main table. at all. If I activate the main table first and then use open file you stuff doesn't show up. If I open the main table and then simply drag yours onto it the main table options disappear.
Make sure your Cheat Engine is current (should be 6.8.1).

- Download and save CK2game_v3-0-PXTU_Steam_SAR_MT_DD02_PATRONS_CE67_S88_T60.CT from page 1
- Download and save Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c.CT from page 2

- Shutdown Cheat Engine if open. Shut down Crusader Kings if open.

- Doubleclick CK2game_v3-0-PXTU_Steam_SAR_MT_DD02_PATRONS_CE67_S88_T60.CT
-- Cheat Engine should start with the main table loaded.
-- If Windows User Management asks for confirmation. Click Yes.

You now should have Cheat Engine open with No Process Selected.
On the lower part of the Cheat Engine Window there should be two lines:

[X] <== Crusader Kings II v3.0 Steam Script v8.8"</Description>
[X] <== Table/Script Information

- Press Ctrl+O
-- Navigate to your download folder and open Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c.CT

Do you wish to merge the current table with this table?
Click YES.

There should be a third line below the two original ones now.

[X] <== Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c

Save as: CK2game.CT

Start Crusader Kings.

When in the games main menu switch to Cheat Engine.
Pick the ck2 process to attach to.
Keep the current address list.
Activate the Steam Script 8.8
Activate the Extension

Et voila.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 100
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 pm
Reputation: 8

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by hedop » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:44 am

Alaunus wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm
hedop wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:18 pm
Sorry I don't use skype. Basically it just won't work. I can't seem to combine the two. If I open the main table and then use open file to attach yours I can't then activate the main table. at all. If I activate the main table first and then use open file you stuff doesn't show up. If I open the main table and then simply drag yours onto it the main table options disappear.
Make sure your Cheat Engine is current (should be 6.8.1).

- Download and save CK2game_v3-0-PXTU_Steam_SAR_MT_DD02_PATRONS_CE67_S88_T60.CT from page 1
- Download and save Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c.CT from page 2

- Shutdown Cheat Engine if open. Shut down Crusader Kings if open.

- Doubleclick CK2game_v3-0-PXTU_Steam_SAR_MT_DD02_PATRONS_CE67_S88_T60.CT
-- Cheat Engine should start with the main table loaded.
-- If Windows User Management asks for confirmation. Click Yes.

You now should have Cheat Engine open with No Process Selected.
On the lower part of the Cheat Engine Window there should be two lines:

[X] <== Crusader Kings II v3.0 Steam Script v8.8"</Description>
[X] <== Table/Script Information

- Press Ctrl+O
-- Navigate to your download folder and open Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c.CT

Do you wish to merge the current table with this table?
Click YES.

There should be a third line below the two original ones now.

[X] <== Crusader Kings II v3.0 (PXTU) Extension c

Save as: CK2game.CT

Start Crusader Kings.

When in the games main menu switch to Cheat Engine.
Pick the ck2 process to attach to.
Keep the current address list.
Activate the Steam Script 8.8
Activate the Extension

Et voila.
Thank you it finally worked!!!

User avatar
Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:15 pm
Reputation: 12

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Alaunus » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:39 am

You are welcome.

T183R
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by T183R » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:46 pm

3.0.1 is out an update would be greatly appreciated.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Zxeait » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:58 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 am
You start as ironman, but you can only edit the save if you disable savegame compression.
Enter the 'settings' menu, then 'game', and disable compression there. Now you can edit ironman saves.
After editing though, CK2's achievements will be disabled by default.
You just have to set the achievement pointers in the extension to the correct values, listed in their descriptions.
I believe any mods which create a new directory might also affect this. As it can be quite hit and miss sometimes.

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 886
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1324

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Recifense » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am

Hi guys,

The update of the table was queued due to other games updates.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

More than 10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

User avatar
Visi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by Visi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:18 am

Recifense wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am
Hi guys,

The update of the table was queued due to other games updates.

Cheers!
You're a peach! Looking forward to it, thanks! :D

User avatar
JJDrakken
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by JJDrakken » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:53 am

Recifense wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 am
Hi guys,

The update of the table was queued due to other games updates.

Cheers!
So that means what? It's otw? :)

songruicong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Post by songruicong » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:06 am

Suddenly I cannot use it anymore cuz the 3.0.1version is released, appreciate it a lot if you could update it to the later version.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AznBoy222, Baidu [Spider], BringChaos, Dread_Pony_Roberts, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Marquoz1, MaW, slayer0527