Crusader Kings 2 v3.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Nov-15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 208

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by CompactDisc » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 pm

PsIdAiPrAe wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:16 pm
Ahhhh, ok then. I've been adding diplomacy to my ruler to circumvent the vassal limit but it looks like I now have to start giving out viceroyalties to keep up.
After adding base skillpoints, you can still give base skillpoints to your advisors and to your wife, they also boost the state stats. Then if still not enough, you can add traits to make the values even higher :)

lilunxm12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by lilunxm12 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.

Instructions:
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Updates:
18 Mar 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.0.1 (OAWR) - Extension v2.3
18 Mar 2016: Fix- Extension v2.3a
Fixed tech pointers + Added modded achievements
26 Apr 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (APAH) - Extension v2.4
27 Apr 2016: Fix for v2.7.1.0 (BPAH) - Extension v2.5
- Fixed Selected County pointers
17 Aug 2016: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
- Fixed a bug with character religion pointer
19 Nov 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.0 (PLQA) - Extension v2.7
- Big thanks to H Con for doing most of the update for me.
6 Dec 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG) - Extension v2.7

Wishlist:
- Nomadic pointers (Population/Manpower/etc.)

Thanks to BringChaos for providing the original console code.
Hi CompactDisc,
Thanks for awsome extension. Could you elaborate more on what kind of mod do you expect to work with your extention (enabling achievement for ironmon)?

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 208

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by CompactDisc » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 am

lilunxm12 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.

Instructions:
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Updates:
18 Mar 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.0.1 (OAWR) - Extension v2.3
18 Mar 2016: Fix- Extension v2.3a
Fixed tech pointers + Added modded achievements
26 Apr 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (APAH) - Extension v2.4
27 Apr 2016: Fix for v2.7.1.0 (BPAH) - Extension v2.5
- Fixed Selected County pointers
17 Aug 2016: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
- Fixed a bug with character religion pointer
19 Nov 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.0 (PLQA) - Extension v2.7
- Big thanks to H Con for doing most of the update for me.
6 Dec 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG) - Extension v2.7

Wishlist:
- Nomadic pointers (Population/Manpower/etc.)

Thanks to BringChaos for providing the original console code.
Hi CompactDisc,
Thanks for awsome extension. Could you elaborate more on what kind of mod do you expect to work with your extention (enabling achievement for ironmon)?
Apparently there are multiple values you need to set. I haven't gotten around to updating the extension yet. Look at the previous few pages for more info :) You should be able to get it working.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:47 am
Reputation: 40

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by sbryzl » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Negate Threat
Increased Attribute Range to 255
Instant Build
- Enable Instant Builder and press Alt B while hovering the cursor over a building in the holding.
- Instant build requires 2 things, one to already have a Town or Village built and also to have free expansion slots available. If it doesn't work then there probably are no expansion slots available so you need to build something and the game may create some free expansion slots when it completes the build. Sometimes the game does not make any free expansion slots. It usually helps o have a higher level town so you are more likely to have free slots.
Last edited by sbryzl on Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lilunxm12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by lilunxm12 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:10 am
lilunxm12 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:18 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Table Extension for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
==By CompactDisc==

This extension contains a large amount of extra pointers for the game. It will allow you to alter much more than Recifense's script alone.
It also enables the console in ironman mode and achievements in modded/ruler designer games.

Instructions:
Download the original table from Recifense and open it in cheat engine. Then open my extension in the same Cheat Engine instance. It may ask you if you want to merge or keep the current list, say yes.

Once you activate Recifense's script, the pointers should work. You can then save the merged table as a whole if you want to use it again.

If something doesn't work, please post it in this thread so I can fix it.

Updates:
18 Mar 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.0.1 (OAWR) - Extension v2.3
18 Mar 2016: Fix- Extension v2.3a
Fixed tech pointers + Added modded achievements
26 Apr 2016: Updated for Crusader Kings II v2.7.1.0 (APAH) - Extension v2.4
27 Apr 2016: Fix for v2.7.1.0 (BPAH) - Extension v2.5
- Fixed Selected County pointers
17 Aug 2016: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.7.2.0 (GMTV) - Extension v2.6
- Fixed a bug with character religion pointer
19 Nov 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.0 (PLQA) - Extension v2.7
- Big thanks to H Con for doing most of the update for me.
6 Dec 2017: Update for Crusader Kings II v2.8.1 (WTTG) - Extension v2.7

Wishlist:
- Nomadic pointers (Population/Manpower/etc.)

Thanks to BringChaos for providing the original console code.
Hi CompactDisc,
Thanks for awsome extension. Could you elaborate more on what kind of mod do you expect to work with your extention (enabling achievement for ironmon)?
Apparently there are multiple values you need to set. I haven't gotten around to updating the extension yet. Look at the previous few pages for more info :) You should be able to get it working.
I managed to make it work. Thanks man. Finally I could try "seven centuries" achievement with modded game.

Savateev
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by Savateev » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Someone can write me how to make "fow" work w/out console cheat in ironman? For EU4 and HOI4, please :D. Not for CK2(because eu4 and hoi4 theme are died)

EnginerFan95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:31 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by EnginerFan95 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:37 am

Is there a possibility to fix Cheat Engine Minimum Defense Size? I started recently playing after a long break, and the thing i noticed it drastically lowers the army in the province. And in the past, in the older version i was able to spawn the unit multiple times, but now i can't do that anymore. Even if the army is drastically lower but i could spawn it multiple times it would be ok.

Shi117
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:11 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by Shi117 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:06 am

sbryzl wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:28 pm
Negate Threat
Increased Attribute Range to 255
Instant Build
- Enable Instant Builder and press Alt B while hovering the cursor over a building in the holding.
- Instant build requires 2 things, one to already have a Town or Village built and also to have free expansion slots available. If it doesn't work then there probably are no expansion slots available so you need to build something and the game may create some free expansion slots when it completes the build. Sometimes the game does not make any free expansion slots. It usually helps o have a higher level town so you are more likely to have free slots.
Is there some trick to the instant builder? Sometimes when I'm holding pressing/down alt b I can just move my mouse up the building upgrades list and it'll complete several of them before stopping, but other (most) times I can press alt b with my moust over a building and nothing will happen.

I've had most success with temples, then cities, and barely any success at all with castles and hospitals if that information helps.

Am on 2.8.1.1 and with all DLC also, so I doubt it's anything to do with that.

arcsa
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by arcsa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm

hi
modded achievements dont work anymore or its just me ?

User avatar
munzuradam
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by munzuradam » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 pm

arcsa wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm
hi
modded achievements dont work anymore or its just me ?
It's everyone. Extension is not updated yet. He said he will need time to wrote a script instead of finding pointer since paradox split their checking system to have multiple pointers.

For now, you can follow these instructions:

- Double click on Achievements Enabled?'s pointer address and change it with: "CK2game.exe"+00EFA8F0
- If the thing above that is 36 or 38 change it into 37. (37 for mods, 36 for ruler designer or something. You can check it yourself by changing it between 30-39. Couldn't find the pointer for game rules so let me know if you do.)
- After changing it to 37 set value to 1.

arcsa
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by arcsa » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

munzuradam wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:40 pm
arcsa wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:24 pm
hi
modded achievements dont work anymore or its just me ?
It's everyone. Extension is not updated yet. He said he will need time to wrote a script instead of finding pointer since paradox split their checking system to have multiple pointers.

For now, you can follow these instructions:

- Double click on Achievements Enabled?'s pointer address and change it with: "CK2game.exe"+00EFA8F0
- If the thing above that is 36 or 38 change it into 37. (37 for mods, 36 for ruler designer or something. You can check it yourself by changing it between 30-39. Couldn't find the pointer for game rules so let me know if you do.)
- After changing it to 37 set value to 1.
thank u
its working now

User avatar
munzuradam
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by munzuradam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Did anyone found the pointer for game rules yet?

And CompactDisc I'm not trying to push you mate but it's been 3 months since the update, will you find the time already. I mean I'm cool with changing pointers but I couldn't find any for game rules.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 208

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.8.1.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-18

Post by CompactDisc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:46 pm

munzuradam wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:28 pm
Did anyone found the pointer for game rules yet?

And CompactDisc I'm not trying to push you mate but it's been 3 months since the update, will you find the time already. I mean I'm cool with changing pointers but I couldn't find any for game rules.
I'm sorry man, I completely forgot about this game. It's been busy lately, and you're right it's been a while since the last update. I'll try to find some time this week to do it.

Sourenics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:47 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by Sourenics » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 am

lilunxm12 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am
I managed to make it work. Thanks man. Finally I could try "seven centuries" achievement with modded game.
How can you win the achievement with cheat engine?

lilunxm12
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Crusader Kings 2 v2.7 Steam (GM and More) 2017-03-12

Post by lilunxm12 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:27 pm

Sourenics wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:08 am
lilunxm12 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:11 am
I managed to make it work. Thanks man. Finally I could try "seven centuries" achievement with modded game.
How can you win the achievement with cheat engine?
1. start game to lobby, start CE, attach the process and load the extension table
2. enable the table, double click the "P->XXXXXXXX" part and a popup will appear
3. enter ""CK2game.exe"+EFA8F0" to the text box just above "add offset" button (text applicable for 2.8.x only)
4. if you're not using ruler designer, make sure the number above is 37, otherwise change it to 36
5. click "Ok" to return to main GUI. You'll find the value part of this entry is 0, double click and change it to 1
6. now return to lobby and start a new game, you'll find achievements are enabled

you can save the changes to this extension, so next time you can skip the popup part

Post Reply