Fishing planet 4.5.8

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
J13H-2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Fishing planet 4.5.8

Post by J13H-2 »

to use:
1: start game
2: instant minimize the game
3: attach cheat engine load the table and enable all 3 options

Maxcastlength - your rods max casting length set to 300 meters (1000 feet and 6 haystraws and half an egg if you use american meassurements)

fish tryies to hook itself on bait - (fish set to attack bait instant it spawns)(works but spawned fish have 79% instant escape)

lures tries to "autohook" fish - autohook set to 100% also acceptable reeling speed is set to 5 compared to normally 2.5 making it possible to succesfully fish at all but max speed(works but i am not satisfied)

known bugs:
kayaks seems to accelerate 10-100 times faster than ussual i can't explain maybe its a official game bug?

also if anyone have old outdated cheat tables (.ct not .exe)for fishing planet please send me asap it would help me alot to implement more features
sadly fishhax.exe contains trojan. furthermore game have been updated yet again making injection of known cheats problematic

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FishingPlanet.CT
should be enabled before clicking space to load game
(7.3 KiB) Downloaded 4008 times
Last edited by J13H-2 on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lokijuara246
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Fishing planet 4.5.8

Post by Lokijuara246 »

Why is it that nothing works for me, only throwing the rod away works. is there anything i need to edit?

J13H-2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J13H-2 »

try use bait. fish auto attacks bait
for lures you can reel in at 3 speed on reel (geneally bigger fish at higher reelspeed). also any fish spawned will attack lure instantly removing the need for "yanking" to hook a fish (fish can spawn autoattack and ive seen upto 79% escape rate)
each time a fish spawns its server side. so if i set escape rate at 0 and you suddenly catch even "impossible" fish it will give a proof enough to ban within 3 fish.
also i found way to spawn fish from any pond in the free pond 1. but when you automaticly post highscore that you are the only one caught a european eel in lvl 1 pond its gonna give a ban.

dont worry i like this game and will try more to make this cheat table as good as or better than any of those .exe floating around.
Last edited by J13H-2 on Sun Jan 07, 2024 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

J13H-2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J13H-2 »

it removes the need to "time and yank" for hooking a fish. fish still have same chance to escape
also try bait fishing. is impossible use 2 rods due to you have bite fore you can throw again. (if you throw a place fish spawns who eats your bait just look ingame description)

klatvvak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klatvvak »

I have a problem, the cheat doesn't work well with spinning,
so I wanted to use bait as you wrote, but it turned out that I couldn't because when I try to use it, it says "I don't have any bait".
Do you know how to fix it?

J13H-2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J13H-2 »

the script doesnt change type or amount of bait.
only sets autohook percentage to 100%
for me it just makes any spawned fish instantly hooked
if anything unforseen happens close game instantly
with boats it make acceleration 100 times faster making kayaks able to make loops. screenshots of such will get ban.
i have no idea why as the script executes perfectly and only target 1 value at a time (i am new to assembler have to google alot)

tuan2fay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tuan2fay »

in "instattacka" value which is better 1 or 5?
also in "lurea" and "luremax"

akaneet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akaneet »

update please

Mantoba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Fishing planet 4.5.8

Post by Mantoba »

Would like to try any new update from you.

valcimar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by valcimar »

Update?