Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dark Souls 2 SotFS

Post by ZoanChrome » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Alucard wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:43 pm
I want to edit an attacks structure and add a bullet to some other attacks, but can't find the address for the attacks. How do i find one attacks address or if someone could link me to a list of the attacks id. (Helpers and misc- Attack motion editor)
every attack motion has it's own address, to edit each move is kinda troublesome (yeah, i always used it and it always eats up to 10 minutes for my greatsword to have better swing speed and shoot out chaos orb)
open advanced options>>move (forgot which one, definitely not bullet)>>find out what this code accesses
then swing your weapon, it will be recorded, copy the address to helper>>Wep atk Motion Param Helper>>Adress value>>open
the troublesome part is you need to do this for every swing you want it to take effect

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:57 pm

unkemptpickles wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 am
The "Overall 1" & "Overall 2" options don't work at all, is anybody still updating this table?
sorry for not responding for a long time, i'm quite dead here and i've uninstalled DS II for other things so i might not be helpful enough for all your problems, but i'll answer whatever i can to help.

no, it's not updated anymore since 17/06/2017

LovelyLudwig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LovelyLudwig » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:31 pm

so when i drop swap items that have durability, so say i swap in a longsword or armor piece or ring or something, it will always have -1 durability, be unfixable, and "break" whenever I rest at a bonfire, and weapons will have no base damage, any reason or way to fix?

edit: nvm found a fix literally 10 minutes later, for anyone getting the same issue you have to use the "highlighted item" helper and highlight said equipment and change "Broken?" to no and its durability to whatever max durability the weapon has.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 am

LovelyLudwig wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:31 pm
so when i drop swap items that have durability, so say i swap in a longsword or armor piece or ring or something, it will always have -1 durability, be unfixable, and "break" whenever I rest at a bonfire, and weapons will have no base damage, any reason or way to fix?

edit: nvm found a fix literally 10 minutes later, for anyone getting the same issue you have to use the "highlighted item" helper and highlight said equipment and change "Broken?" to no and its durability to whatever max durability the weapon has.
1. Drop swap items broken items, well i don't know how or why this happened to be honest, but i found that swapping weapons with weapons, gauntlets with gauntlets didn't make things broken or unusable
When doing Drop Swap items i have made an unspoken rule to myself, every item swapped need to be one of it's kind ( weapon swapped with weapon, armor swapped with armor, usable swapped with usable)

2. Yes that's another way to fix the problem, using Item Mod>> highlighted item you can change the broken status

Redeemer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Redeemer » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 am

Hey ZoanChrome!! Sorry to bug you, but I got a real pressing question about the CheatEngine Table... How do you respawn Bosses??

I used Respawn all Enemies under Scripts, and while it does work, it didn't respawn Fume Knight or Sir Alonne in the DLC (Iron King); any way to help me out here?? Am I doing something wrong? Under World Flag there is no respawn boss or any of the some such... Help Plz!

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:02 am

Redeemer wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:39 am
Hey ZoanChrome!! Sorry to bug you, but I got a real pressing question about the CheatEngine Table... How do you respawn Bosses??

I used Respawn all Enemies under Scripts, and while it does work, it didn't respawn Fume Knight or Sir Alonne in the DLC (Iron King); any way to help me out here?? Am I doing something wrong? Under World Flag there is no respawn boss or any of the some such... Help Plz!
First, did you screw something up? or just want to fight the boss again?

Too bad, it's just for regular enemy not boss ( at least that's what it does to me, accidentally killed a boss from out of the fog room, the boss didn't spawn anymore and stuck in the fog room), or it's just me that too lazy to try and fix it

Still, i think you have some options that hopefully will fix this problem:
1. try warping to another bonfire and came back to the nearest bonfire
2. try warping to another bonfire and reload the game then came back to the nearest bonfire
3. try warping to another bonfire and reload the game then came back to the nearest bonfire with respawn all enemies scripts activated

Atvaark guide in github used to say that if some world/npc scripts didn't work you need to get out of that area, activate scripts then get back

Warning: Even if the method works you will respawn not just the boss you want but possibly all boss you already defeated and may be causing bugs to other things (double keys, invisible barrier in front of area entrance/elevator)