Zelda Classic v2.55

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
headmember
Noobzor
Noobzor

Zelda Classic v2.55

Post by headmember »

Hello!

I have made 2 small table files for the program "Zelda Classic". More precisely for the version "Zelda Classic 2.55 (Nightly Build 13.12.2022)". But I think it works with all 2.55 versions. I used Version 2.55, because you can play all or almost all quests with this version, as far as I know. With the first table file you only have the possibility to activate the different cheat menu levels (1-4). Usage: Open the cheat engine, connect to Zelda Classic, open the corresponding table file and simply press the keys 1-4. All the cheat menu hotkeys I found are listed in the hotkey list file.

With the second table file you have access to different things. Once values like hearts, magic, bombs and some more. And then again some things like Invincibility or Walk through Walls, which you could also activate with the first table file via cheat menu. But here the hotkeys are different from the original cheat menu. They are written on the description. Open Cheat Engine, connect to Zelda Classic, open the corresponding table file and you're done. Yet another thing. The "Kill Enemies" option works better with the original Cheat Menu.

For the player data I'm working on a third table file. Will probably still take a little while. There are a lot of data and possibilities. I hope the both table files work for you. Have fun. Here are the links for the three files.

Zelda Classic v2.55 Hotkeylist.txt
(558 Bytes) Downloaded 73 times
ZC v2.55 Values,Invin.&Co.CT
(9.81 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
ZC v2.55 Cheat Menu Activator.CT
(1.43 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
bye

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headmember
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Zelda Classic v2.55

Post by headmember »

Sorry I forgot something else. I have added a hotkey to the value table file. If you press T, the infinite life energy value, the magic value and invincibility are activated.

headmember
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Zelda Classic v2.55

Post by headmember »

I have forgotten something else the second. With the first table file, the cheat menu can only be activated. Because if someone has not integrated a cheat menu in his game, you can not open it logically. Therefore you have to use the hotkeys. for the other things I'm working on the third table file.