Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic » Sat May 06, 2017 6:23 pm

AC4BF Cheat Engine Table

* Infinite Health
* Unlimited Breath
* Freecamera
* Toggle Hud
* Pause Script
* Sun Position
* Time of day script
* Abstergo Challenge Cheats

Open the table and read how to use them. Everything is written there.
Attachments
AC4SP.CT
(323.08 KiB) Downloaded 1926 times

Paul44
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Paul44 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:51 am

Assassin's Creed 4 ~ Black Flag ~ Jackdaw Edition ~ v1.07 ~ Uplay:
* Player Status:
- Health
- Godmode
- Invisible
- Full Breath Underwater
* Inventory Supplies: for Edward, Jackdaw ammo and cargo
* Teleport & Coordinates...
* Ship Status
- Health
- Invisible

-UPDATE 1-
* added features from DLCs Aveline & Freedom Cry
* fixed godmode conflict...
* added Teleport function (see also Help & Readme)
* completed Inventory Supplies

-UPDATE 2-
* all routines now "pick up" values (almost) immediately (espec Inventory has been "cleaned up" nicely now)
* added 'Invisible' for player (see note below)
* Ship Status: health & invisible (see note below)

-UPDATE 3-
some minor updates, espec. in the Teleport part...

-UPDATE 4-
now supports also more recent exe v107

-UPDATE 5-
now supports also CN localised v107. Did test extensively, but never played longer then 1hr...
Note: some major changes have been introduced, so you'll need to pre-select your version first...
(and please consult the Readme file)

ps: #DeadCraft forwarded the steam exe, which appeared to be exactly the same as the CN exe. Iow when using Steam v107, select for 'CN loc support'. Note though that he reported frequent crashing between missions/saving/loading. Which I can not currently reproduce as I replayed 3 sequences (6~8) without a single crash, and all sub/cheats enabled.
pm me if you get the same problems and please try to reproduce the situation; and determine which 'main' cheat script is causing it...

-UPDATE 6-
* Abstergo Challenges: you can set the 5 online Challenges as 'completed'
(credits to #Jed513 (cs.rin) for his research)

Note:
As some of you will know (?), #Sunbeam has been posting his 'DebugMenu' tables for several AC titles already. This weekend, I was trying to pinpoint the ship's health value; but it seemed harder then I expected... (approaching it the same way as player's health, which turned out to be the wrong tactic)
Since I recalled that table, I figured it could help me out... as one of the cheats is called 'NavalInvisible'. Basically: I dis/enabled the cheat, and scanned for any 1-byte change value (0 1). Couldn't find anything at first, until I tried the reverse ('off' being '1')...
And if I can do that for the ship, I could obviously also do that for the player... (so yeah, definitely credits to #Sunbeam for that amazing "Cheat Console" find)
Attachments
ACBF_Varia_2.4.rar
(9.44 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
Last edited by Paul44 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:39 pm, edited 8 times in total.

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag

Post by driftwolf » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:02 am

AC4BF on UPlay (PC) ver.1.07

I'm afraid I was unable to get this to work, even following your (very welcome) helpfile directions. Player status and Inventory supplies refuse to activate. Teleport & Coordinates activates, but is mostly unpopulated (lots of ????). Seems like AC4BF is still very much a moving target, unfortunately.

Paul44
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Paul44 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:02 am

^^ Sorry for the late response, but too busy (at times). Anyways: as I stated, made for " v1.07 ~ Uplay". That means: if your version is NOT complying, you'll need to 'explicitly' mention which version you do use then...
So: a) provide me with that info b) upload your game's exe somewhere for me to download. And btw: no promises; if your game vs is "way back", I will probably not tackle it...

ps: if you respond much later in the year, then pm me. I'm not really monitoring any topics regularly at the moment!

-EDIT-
Well, my general rule of thumb is: change of exe can/could mean change of code (and thus some~all cheats might no longer work). As for "edition" naming conventions: it's a guideline, nothing more. e.g. I've now encountered 2 BF Jackdaw Editions (showing v107 onscreen) with different exe's (causing already some of the cheats not working); and apparently there is also a (more) recent "Chinese" release (introducing CN lang support)...
btw: if anyone happens to have a copy of that, pm me
Last edited by Paul44 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:10 am

Note the various versions of the game come with different .exes :) Using base+offset in your code may not work for all options; also some AOBs might break from one version to another (Standard to Deluxe); etc. It's not the version by number that constitutes the problem; it's the Edition, so to say.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Paul44 Is it possible to fix the table for the latest Steam version ? I can provide the necessary files