[Completed] Simple table for Let's Build A Zoo

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CanUCocoNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Completed] Simple table for Let's Build A Zoo

Post by CanUCocoNot »

Hello c:

There used to be a cheat table for Let's build a zoo, but sadly that one hasn't been updated since Nov 08, 2021 and doesn't work anymore. I have tried making one myself but to no success.

I wondered if someone could make one that allows me to manipulate the money, research points, and individual mortality categories. The individual categories are unwanted animals, breeding, black market sales, released animals, food quality, severance pay, salaries, bribes, critical choices, black market purchases, report black market, factories and crops, garbage/recycling, electricity consumption, sustainable water, carbon from fuel and death for food.

I know how to find the numbers in Cheat Engine but when I for example change the money stat and buy anything in-game. The in-game stat resets to 0. If someone happens to know a simple way to fix this I could make the table myself and post it here too.

Thank you very much in advance!
Last edited by CanUCocoNot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

capybaric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Simple table for Let's Build A Zoo

Post by capybaric »

+1 An updated table would be great. I tried editing the money value using various data types but it doesn't like any and just resets to 0 when you actually try to purchase anything. I did manage to modify the research points though..

Weresthebeef
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Weresthebeef »

What version are you playing on?

CanUCocoNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CanUCocoNot »

Weresthebeef wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:17 pm
What version are you playing on?
It seems to say 1.0.0.0. Basically the newest version.

Weresthebeef
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Weresthebeef »

I have v1.1.10.41 I'm working on the money issue. I'm still kinda new but I'm willing to do what I can =D

Weresthebeef
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Weresthebeef »

I've been able to make the game add money (660) with each purchase. I've yet to find how to make infinite money. I think the game is checking the money value for brute hacking (value changes). I was able to find the address using unknown initial search and increased/decreased searches. However as was said before changing it resets to previously changed value. The game isn't even accepting the increase like it's stored elsewhere and we see the final result. I'm doing more digging just wanted to update you all.

CanUCocoNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CanUCocoNot »

Weresthebeef wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:06 am
I've been able to make the game add money (660) with each purchase. I've yet to find how to make infinite money. I think the game is checking the money value for brute hacking (value changes). I was able to find the address using unknown initial search and increased/decreased searches. However as was said before changing it resets to previously changed value. The game isn't even accepting the increase like it's stored elsewhere and we see the final result. I'm doing more digging just wanted to update you all.
Thank you so much for the update! I've been using the same method and found 3 floats and 2 4bytes that hold the same value. 4 of these don't accept change and 1 does. It resets to its original value when used in-game though. Unlike the one you can simply find using the exact number method this one resets to its original value instead of 0. I'll keep digging too!

CanUCocoNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CanUCocoNot »

Weresthebeef wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:06 am
I'm at a loss. Do you remember how you got it to add 660 with each purchase?

Weresthebeef
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Weresthebeef »

Here is what I came up with. The old table looks like it called a pre-existing method "givecash" that is referenced in game and put values into the registers. I think the designer took out the reference which is why the old table doesn't work. Hooking functions for sale or buying seems to be a common way to cheat money. I need to learn more about assembler lol.

Code: Select all

{ Game   : LetsBuildAZoo.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2022-09-16
  Author : Weresthebeef

This script gives set money on payments
}

[ENABLE]

aobscan(makemoney,8B 44 24 50 44 8B C8 44 03) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,makemoney)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  //mov eax,[rsp+50] //[rsp+50] must be the address of the current charge 10000 for $1 or 60 for 60 cents.
  mov eax,ffff //moves 65,535 to register eax
  mov r9d,eax //adds eax to rd9
  jmp return

makemoney:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(makemoney)

[DISABLE]

makemoney:
  db 8B 44 24 50 44 8B C8

unregistersymbol(makemoney)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+7

7FFB3CFE835A: 03 00                 - add eax,[rax]
7FFB3CFE835C: 06                    - push es
7FFB3CFE835D: 42 02 60 01           - add spl,[rax+01]
7FFB3CFE8361: 70 00                 - jo 7FFB3CFE8363
7FFB3CFE8363: 00 40 00              - add [rax+00],al
7FFB3CFE8366: 00 00                 - add [rax],al
7FFB3CFE8368: C0 96 1E 3D FB 7F 00  - rcl byte ptr [rsi+7FFB3D1E],00
7FFB3CFE836F: 00 48 83              - add [rax-7D],cl
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+2: EC                    - in al,dx
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+3: 28 44 8B C2           - sub [rbx+rcx*4-3E],al
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+7: 8B 44 24 50           - mov eax,[rsp+50]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+B: 44 8B C8              - mov r9d,eax
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+E: 44 03 89 64 01 00 00  - add r9d,[rcx+00000164]
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+15: 44 89 89 64 01 00 00  - mov [rcx+00000164],r9d
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+1C: 41 83 F9 64           - cmp r9d,64
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+20: 7C 34                 - jl TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+56
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+22: B8 1F 85 EB 51        - mov eax,51EB851F
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+27: 41 F7 E9              - imul r9d
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+2A: 8B C2                 - mov eax,edx
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+2C: C1 E8 1F              - shr eax,1F
TinyZoo.PlayerDir.PlayerStats::GiveCash+2F: C1 FA 05              - sar edx,05
}

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

I made a script to edit money here. It's not really my kind of game to make other things so that's all I will be doing.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21456&p=267077#p267077

Note: new value will be reflected when money is changed in-game.

CanUCocoNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CanUCocoNot »

LeFiXER wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:33 am
I made a script to edit money here. It's not really my kind of game to make other things so that's all I will be doing.

This works great. To the other users: the way it works is you click the little box in front of active > click the box edit money > add the cash you want in value. When the money changes ingame it'll set itself to the value you put in and freeze at that number. This means your money will not be moving etc anymore.
It basically enables free mode.
To unfreeze your money again and watch it move around, simply let the day save and close the game. Close Cheat Engine and run the savefile again. It will display the money you would have made the previous day + the number you cheated in previously.

Hope this helps and thank you very much LeFiXER! I upvoted you c: if you want you can copy and paste this explanation into your own message.

LeFiXER
LeFixer
LeFixer

Post by LeFiXER »

CanUCocoNot wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:21 am
LeFiXER wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:33 am

This works great. To the other users: the way it works is you click the little box in front of active > click the box edit money > add the cash you want in value. When the money changes ingame it'll set itself to the value you put in and freeze at that number. This means your money will not be moving etc anymore.
It basically enables free mode.
To unfreeze your money again and watch it move around, simply let the day save and close the game. Close Cheat Engine and run the savefile again. It will display the money you would have made the previous day + the number you cheated in previously.

Hope this helps and thank you very much LeFiXER! I upvoted you c: if you want you can copy and paste this explanation into your own message.
You're welcome. :)