I don't recall ever posting a table for this gem.
I pulled it out of the closet and made a simple script: Resources, SUs, and God Mode.
- You should change only the max. SUs, not the current value. 5000 is a nice, round value Wink
- The God mode allows your ships to be damaged, up to 33%. You can change this by editing the appropriate value in the script (look for fTempHealthRatio:).
- God mode won't protect ships from Beast conversion.
I thought this might be of interest to some, so here's how I got it running (Windows 7 x64 SP1):
1. Install HWCat.
2. Patch to 1.01.
3. Apply a no-CD patch (I used the FLTDOX patch)
4. Edit the shortcut with these:
- Set compatibility for Windows NT 4.0 SP5
- Check run as admin
- Add these command line parameters: -disableavi -enableSSE -noFastFE -triple -dsound -heap 1073741824
5. In the Nvidia control panel create a profile for cataclysm.exe and enable:
- Anti-aliasing (4x FXAA + 4x Transparency looks pretty good)
- Triple buffering
6. Run the game and before you do anything else, open the video options and switch to OpenGL, then pick your max. resolution.
Made by Csimbi
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1