Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Post Reply
User avatar
o164849
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by o164849 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:27 am

ad24 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 am
Seems some of the scripts works on the new update. I tried the unlimited health one but it seems it is not working :P .

Hopefully someone can update the table ^_^ and kudos again !
Unlimited iframes works.

diduzthejoke89
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:02 am
Reputation: 0

item id dlc list?

Post by diduzthejoke89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 am

item id dlc please?new table compatible with last update?thanks..sorry for my english

User avatar
o164849
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: item id dlc list?

Post by o164849 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 pm

diduzthejoke89 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:28 am
item id dlc please?new table compatible with last update?thanks..sorry for my english
https://www.reddit.com/r/opensouls3/com ... ms_hex_id/

vvAve
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by vvAve » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Is it safe to change ng to ng+ with CE?

User avatar
o164849
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by o164849 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 pm

vvAve wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:59 pm
Is it safe to change ng to ng+ with CE?
No.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opensouls3/com ... d_testing/

PKMWM1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by PKMWM1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Would it be possible for someone to explain how to fix the save-slot value, so I can duplicate a save file?

User avatar
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:20 pm
Reputation: 26

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by igromanru » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Looks like the table is broken after the update from today.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=205&start=42

zorrodood
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:31 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by zorrodood » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Is there a way to activate the Transposing Kiln? I forgot to give it to Ludleth before going to the end of the game -.-

dudemcguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by dudemcguy » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Does anyone know if it's safe to modify the flag for rosaria rebirths, assuming offline/no internet?

UrdnotREKT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by UrdnotREKT » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am

i'm using an older table that has an item helper on it and it is working fine atm. i haven't tried stuff like infinite health but adding in weapons and changing attributes works fine.

just curious if anyone knows the item ID's for the new +3 rings. i want that steel protection ring for my HP regen build. it's good i swear.

terenceyao
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:21 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by terenceyao » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:16 am

igromanru wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:18 pm
Looks like the table is broken after the update from today.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=205&start=42
You can try to change line 33 of "Open" script to this by yourself first:
aobscanmodule(Findit3,DarkSoulsIII.exe,48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 80 60 0C 00 00)

But Param Patch Initializer script is not working yet.

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:23 am
Reputation: 6

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by Anglican » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:52 am

Does anyone still have the drop rate script from way back? Thanks in advance.

User avatar
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:19 am
Reputation: 10

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by teinousi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 am

UrdnotREKT wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am
i'm using an older table that has an item helper on it and it is working fine atm. i haven't tried stuff like infinite health but adding in weapons and changing attributes works fine.

just curious if anyone knows the item ID's for the new +3 rings. i want that steel protection ring for my HP regen build. it's good i swear.
Do u have the official wallpaper about ringed knight with a ringed knight great sword with original size ?

UrdnotREKT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by UrdnotREKT » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:03 am

teinousi wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 am
UrdnotREKT wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 am
i'm using an older table that has an item helper on it and it is working fine atm. i haven't tried stuff like infinite health but adding in weapons and changing attributes works fine.

just curious if anyone knows the item ID's for the new +3 rings. i want that steel protection ring for my HP regen build. it's good i swear.
Do u have the official wallpaper about ringed knight with a ringed knight great sword with original size ?
what? if there's a joke in that question i'm not getting it.

User avatar
glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:38 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by glitch83 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Good Evening.

DS3 TRC access all bonefire is not working. may i request if someone can upload this table. thank you and godbless all.

Post Reply