Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 37

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by gideon25 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 am

Megaloot Mod EDIT: Updated with links on page 39 of thread.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:47 am
Reputation: 11

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by BoehserOnkel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 am

de1ta0ne wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am

thx again, first table thats work on gog release ...
?¿ - im using zanzer´s tables on GoG release since first table and all are working

gideon25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 37

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by gideon25 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:17 am

Level/Stats Uncapper and weight limit extender mod I just made.
EDIT: Updated with links on page 39 of this thread.
Last edited by gideon25 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Featherine
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Featherine » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:39 am

dickfacemccunt wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:37 am
How did you add skills to items? I can remove them, at least when an item isn't bugged and shows its stats correctly (sometimes everything is at 0, but you can still set negative bonuses to zero out a stat bonus).
One of the last buttons on each item is a sheet of paper, click it and you'll see nothing. Open the GM skills menu and just drag and drop any skills you want on the item.

de1ta0ne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:55 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by de1ta0ne » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:33 am

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:07 am
de1ta0ne wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:10 am

thx again, first table thats work on gog release ...
?¿ - im using zanzer´s tables on GoG release since first table and all are working
I'm sorry, try now again and all work fine, maybe i use wrong version before ...

P.S. Anyone have script for fast run ? Thx!

Majestic Kitten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:30 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Majestic Kitten » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:34 am

I've tried using the find item script and it does work but I'm not sure what all of the listed rewards are. I started using it in hopes of being able to find a way to get the Summon Inner Demon skillbook, despite missing it as a quest reward.

Do any of you know if it is listed in the find item list and if so which one? Or of another way to get the skill using CE or similar methods.

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by tarzan123 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 am
Megaloot Mod I just made. Its based on the latest updated files. Uses lucky charm for the treasure table. As long as lucky charm is triggered every barrel,crate, chest, bag or whatever will have about 150 items items that are the max of your level. Rarity depends on level (like normal) but all are maxed for your level (ie. level one max rarity is "Epic"). In addition all of the items that can use rune slots will have 3 rune slots.
Your character opening stuff should have a high lucky charm level (I would just make sure character opening things has 8-10 luck and every open should trigger lucky charm). Has a nice blend of weapons,amulets, armors, spell books,arrows and the max sized giant runes.

Extract the Public folder into your main Divinity Original sin 2 install\Data folder (ie. Divinity - Original Sin 2\Data)

Let me know if this works for you. Screenshot of level 1 character at Fort Joy:

https://i.imgur.com/5RrWPCg.jpg
Looks like an awesome mod just a quick question it won't mess with quest related items found in crates/barrels/etc right? The lucky charm proc should add additional loot to the items which are supposed to be in that particular chest am I right? (Just double checking :)).

gideon25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 37

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by gideon25 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:24 pm

tarzan123 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 am
Megaloot Mod I just made....
Looks like an awesome mod just a quick question it won't mess with quest related items found in crates/barrels/etc right? The lucky charm proc should add additional loot to the items which are supposed to be in that particular chest am I right? (Just double checking :)).
Yea, I wouldn't think it would interfere with quest items and necessary items as it just uses the Lucky Charm process.

Oshi105
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:22 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Oshi105 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 pm
Thanks TechnoJacker. I now had an inside peak at the game's inner workings.
I was able to toggle GM mode during Campaign. Item Editor is now available!

Is GM Variable under Selected Character Pointers USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
BACKUP YOUR SAVED GAME!
Set the variable to 1 to enable Game Master mode
Do a Quick Save with F5 and a Quick Load with F8 so the changes take full effect
You can now right-click on your existing gear and select Manage
When you're done cheating, set the Is GM variable back to 0
Quick Save with F5 and Quick Load with F8 to go back to normal
Ignore this. I found it >.<
Last edited by Oshi105 on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

tarzan123
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:53 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by tarzan123 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:42 pm

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:24 pm
tarzan123 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:05 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:01 am
Megaloot Mod I just made....
Looks like an awesome mod just a quick question it won't mess with quest related items found in crates/barrels/etc right? The lucky charm proc should add additional loot to the items which are supposed to be in that particular chest am I right? (Just double checking :)).
Yea, I wouldn't think it would interfere with quest items and necessary items as it just uses the Lucky Charm process.
Okay great I'll check it out if it works for me as I said awesome mod keep it up.

viniaragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:13 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by viniaragon » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi everyone and thank you for making the tables for the community. Want to know if it would be possible to add +2 of any item like that of the Pongozila table that is no longer works on new updates and is very useful for the crafting
Thanks in advance

Kaixa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Kaixa » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 am

@Zanzer
www%nexusmods%com/divinityoriginalsin2/mods/163/?
replace % with .
Is this not authorized?
And he call "it's not really a cheat" IMAO

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:48 pm
Reputation: 191

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Zanzer » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 am

Nope, but I couldn't care less.

Rebelicious
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 10:46 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Rebelicious » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:05 am

Can't get Mouse Over Item to work, it simply doesn't activate.

Payaso109
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:46 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by Payaso109 » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Oshi105 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:57 pm
Thanks TechnoJacker. I now had an inside peak at the game's inner workings.
I was able to toggle GM mode during Campaign. Item Editor is now available!

Is GM Variable under Selected Character Pointers USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
BACKUP YOUR SAVED GAME!
Set the variable to 1 to enable Game Master mode
Do a Quick Save with F5 and a Quick Load with F8 so the changes take full effect
You can now right-click on your existing gear and select Manage
When you're done cheating, set the Is GM variable back to 0
Quick Save with F5 and Quick Load with F8 to go back to normal
Ignore this. I found it >.<
I can't find where to change the variable

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acidreflux, alked, Baidu [Spider], Berserk Knight, DiabloPinata, divoratore1, Google Adsense [Bot], korell, mikedj98, starfuryzeta, TranquilityX89, vostov