Made by Csimbi
Dug it up from the closet finally.
For some reason, the game no longer works on modern operating systems with the Clan and IS packs, so do not bother installing those.
Other than that, I just had to run it as admin and it works fine (though you'll need the unprotected binary) on WinDOS 7 x64.
Anyhow, there's only one script included, with the followings:
- Component enabler; so you can add jump jets and so on to any mech. I did not find any mechs having the last two components, so I could not enable those.
- Weight hack; so you can equip as much stuff as you want. If you're using this, be sure to enable it before the variants are loaded, or else all your mechs will reset and you'll have to redo them.
- Min. weapon stock; so you can equip as much of a weapon as you want. It does not work as expected because I did not bother debugging the entire salvage manager. But, if you have two of something, add one to one mech, add the other to another mech, save and switch back to the first mech, then remove the one and add as many of it as you want, then save and do the same on the other mech.
- Instant weapon cycles; so your weapons can fire almost constantly - but remember to watch the heat!
- Infinite ammo; so your bullets, shells and rockets never run out.
- No heat; keeps your mech cool. You will want to use this in case you don't like heat management or you need it for the instant fire.
- Infinite coolant; so your coolant never runs out. Refills coolant when weapon is recharging, so it won't refill if you have instant fire on - but I don't think that's an issue because instant fire will need no heat enabled anyhow.
Note: the combat-specific stuff applies to your lancemates, too. Unfortunately you can't see that on their performance Sad
That's all, enjoy.
Sample images are provided below.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]