Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Starkiller » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:34 pm

evil_befall wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:31 pm
Starkiller wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm
evil_befall wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:58 am
dont even think we can use tables tried but seems ac blocked it moved ac file stil nothing
You can use tables i still used the currently last one and some stuff works like the perfect QQ bang thing, but most options dont so they need to be updated to work with v1.8
i get a access violation error when i tried to attach cheat engine to xenoverse 2
Did you delete/move the file "EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll" in your EasyAntiCheat folder within your DBXV2 installation location? if you use the steam version aka original i suggest you just move the file somewhere as you'll need it if you ever want to play online again, but if you use CODEX just delete it as you'll never play online, once you do that you can use all mods & cheats normally :)

evil_befall
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by evil_befall » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:46 am

stil nothing i deleted the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file stil getting same error

User avatar
Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Starkiller » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:34 am

evil_befall wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:46 am
stil nothing i deleted the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file stil getting same error
you running cheat engine as admin?

evil_befall
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by evil_befall » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Starkiller wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:34 am
evil_befall wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:46 am
stil nothing i deleted the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file stil getting same error
you running cheat engine as admin?
yeah its automatic opens as admin

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 am

Run the game exe from bin as an administrator. That starts it without EAC

evil_befall
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by evil_befall » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:16 am

Kyuubi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 am
Run the game exe from bin as an administrator. That starts it without EAC
that worked ty !

evil_befall
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by evil_befall » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:28 am

please update this table the ones here crash my game after a while

User avatar
SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:17 pm

is this possible to bypass eac in online mode and use cosmetic mods?

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:17 pm
is this possible to bypass eac in online mode and use cosmetic mods?
No. Any bypass of EAC is offline only. You can only use files delivered by the developers online which basically means no mods

User avatar
SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 am

Kyuubi wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:17 pm
is this possible to bypass eac in online mode and use cosmetic mods?
No. Any bypass of EAC is offline only. You can only use files delivered by the developers online which basically means no mods
Thats not the answer bro, thats the thing which im trying to workaround xD maybe there is someone who can hack eac so everyone would be able to mod the game within the online lobby just like it was before they implemented EAC.

Spectre907
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Spectre907 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 am

Kyuubi wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:12 am
Run the game exe from bin as an administrator. That starts it without EAC
I find if you’re launching from steam with the -eac argument you need to launch from steam’s offline mode for it to work. Otherwise, running from /bin works reliably

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:41 pm

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 am
Kyuubi wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:43 pm
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:17 pm
is this possible to bypass eac in online mode and use cosmetic mods?
No. Any bypass of EAC is offline only. You can only use files delivered by the developers online which basically means no mods
Thats not the answer bro, thats the thing which im trying to workaround xD maybe there is someone who can hack eac so everyone would be able to mod the game within the online lobby just like it was before they implemented EAC.
Good luck with that. It has both client and server sided operations. I've found it nice not dealing with one hit KO abusers in pvp personally

archon7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by archon7 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Whenever I try to select Summon Shenron Whenever it doesnt let me and when I try to select Game Data Pointers it gives me the wrong ID and I cant edit my character. Help pls?

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 11:40 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:58 pm

archon7 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:41 pm
Whenever I try to select Summon Shenron Whenever it doesnt let me and when I try to select Game Data Pointers it gives me the wrong ID and I cant edit my character. Help pls?
The table is out of date and certain parts like the summon shenron and data pointers don't work with 1.08. Nobody knowledgeable enough has attempted to fix the table to work with it

Rubensxxx
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:04 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Rubensxxx » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:13 pm

hello to all I need help to run the cheat engine since I get the error -access violation- and I execute it without anticheat but nothing .. I am new to this thanks for your time

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rankti, retro, shemy