Made by Cielos
made a table for DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark.
- added Costume Mod
- screen would still turning to grey gradually when being attacked, but you won't be killed.
- set Lock at Full Health? to "Yes" if you don't want the screen to turn to grey at all.
- allows you to change the player's costume anytime you want.
- you can manually change the custom # via the table, value should be within 1 to 9. or you can use hot-keys to change the costume in-game.
- hot-keys: hold numpad0, then choose between numpad1 to numpad9 for costume #1 to #9.
Shoulder Cam Mod
- shift the shoulder cam slightly closer to the player when activated.
- you can also press the Mouse Middle Button to cycle through left shoulder, centre, and right shoulder cam.
plus a bunch of addresses/pointers.
- table make use of CE's mono feature, scripts can be activated once the game is booted up.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1