Eldritch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Eldritch

Post by STN » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:48 am

Made by h3x1c

I bought Eldritch during the Steam sale and decided to dig into it. It's definitely a more complex game to hack beyond just finding dynamic addresses every time you load the game. Anyway, the cheat table has four primary cheats right now:

Infinite Health: Works in every scenario I tested except for falling from really tall places. I may or may not try to hash that one out later.

Infinite Ammo: Pew-pew! You can get all the ammo you want, but it won't decrease when shooting.

Infinite Keys: Pick up a key and it gives you 256 of them each time, effectively giving you infinite keys.

Max Money: Pick up an artifact and you'll instantly gain 9999 of them.

Enjoy!
Attachments
Sn34kyMofo's Eldritch Cheat Table.CT
(4.83 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

CatLazer9000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Almost Works 100%

Post by CatLazer9000 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:35 am

They all work Exactly as Stated other than The infinite health. It does not work. it simply crashes the game when I take damage. Can you please fix this?

^Cyrok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Eldritch

Post by ^Cyrok » Fri May 11, 2018 6:17 pm

[QUOTE="STN, post: 5717, member: 1"]Made by: [B]h3x1c[/B]

I bought Eldritch during the Steam sale and decided to dig into it. It's definitely a more complex game to hack beyond just finding dynamic addresses every time you load the game. Anyway, the cheat table has four primary cheats right now:

Infinite Health: Works in every scenario I tested except for falling from really tall places. I may or may not try to hash that one out later.

Infinite Ammo: Pew-pew! You can get all the ammo you want, but it won't decrease when shooting.

Infinite Keys: Pick up a key and it gives you 256 of them each time, effectively giving you infinite keys.

Max Money: Pick up an artifact and you'll instantly gain 9999 of them.

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

thanks for the work but sadly not compatible to the newest version. anyway you could make a new one? :3 would be realy nice from you

STN
Founder
Founder

Eldritch

Post by STN » Fri May 11, 2018 6:17 pm

[QUOTE="^Cyrok, post: 45574, member: 17210"]thanks for the work but sadly not compatible to the newest version. anyway you could make a new one? :3 would be realy nice from you[/QUOTE]

Made by: [B]h3x1c[/B]
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

^Cyrok
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Eldritch

Post by ^Cyrok » Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 pm

[QUOTE="STN, post: 45576, member: 1"]Made by: [B]h3x1c[/B][/QUOTE]

sry, didnt recognized it. were can i find him?

EDIT: found him
Last edited by ^Cyrok on Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.