MechWarrior 4: Black Knight

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

MechWarrior 4: Black Knight

Post by STN »

It's basically the same table as I posted earlier today for MechWarrior 4: Vengeance, only minor adjustments had to be made to get it working.
You'll need PR1 patch and most likely, if you're running it on a modern OS (like I do), then the unprotected binary, too.

Made by Csimbi
See description in the Vengeance thread.

PS.
This table is for MechWarrior 4: Black Knight only.
If you are looking for a table for MechWarrior 4: Vengeance, you will find that here.
If you are looking for a table for MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries - MekTek, you will find that here.

Update #1
Added:
- Friendly Damage Mod; configurable damage for friendly mechs (set multiplier to 0.0 for God Mode)
- Non-friendly Damage Mod; configurable damage for non-friendly mechs (i.e. any mechs not on your team)
- Infinite Contraband; so you can buy any amount of an item (This is the preferred and more reliable way of duplicating items. Just sell one and buy back as many as you like.)
- Low Cost Contraband; no matter how much stuff you buy, it will always cost just 1 credit, so you can give the cheapest item in return. (useful when duplicating items).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MW4X.CT
(15.87 KiB) Downloaded 150 times