Cheat table for game ver.1.17.1 (probably will work only with license version)
table content preview pic:
Some features explanations:
- "Better_Foliage" slightly increase details of far foliage;
- "Snow_Footprints" contains 2 scripts. One that disable player footprints on snow at all. Second that makes them do not disappear;
- Disable player and objects "pressure" on grass;
- "HUD" group might be usefull for those who use reShade, since it makes possible to turn off HUD and enable mouse (for using reShade DoF point);
- "Timalapse" makes possible to control time speed and weather change speed;
Free camera with inertia. As it said, it makes possible to fly around, with decided speed, inertia and camera roll (just camera, you can't hunt animals with that). For me it have pretty good performance (no stuttering, lags or any other issues), but i'm not fully sure that it will work in the same way for everyone, so because of that and also because "logic" here is not really done, it is still in test state.
So if you noticing any lags, "swings" or any other issues that you do not have with standard in-game camera - let me know and give details.
How that camera works at current moment:
- When you press "Move Forward" hotkey and camera watching, for example, at NE - camera start increasing it's speed slowly, until it reached maximum speed. When you release "Move Forward" key - camera keep moving to NE and slowly decreasing it's speed (inertia);
- While camera keep moving with that inertia, there is possible to rotate her around and camera will keep moving to NE (camera will not move in such case where it watching);
- If camera moving to it's right side, but you press "Moving Left" hotkey - it decreased "Right" speed faster;
- Camera does not moving up or down, until hotkey for moving up or down are pressed, so even if camera watching down to the ground and "Move Down" hotkey are not pressed - it keep moving in horizontal directions only;
- It have check if you press Alt-Tab, so you if you not "in game" - hotkeys will not affect camera.
You can adjust speeds inside the script. Just look at "Speed and Multipliers variables" block (it should be self-explanatory) and if you want to change hotkeys (currently, it used WASD RF keys), check "Assign Hotkeys Here" block inside the script and use codes from that site
Camera Roll currently used Q, E and T hotkeys. You can change them and roll speed in the same manner as with free cam.