Made by Shinkansen
Simple table for FORCED SHOWDOWN, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.
1. Modifications take effect at the end of a round for the next round!
1. Tested game version Drone Invasion V45.625 32-bit. May work on other versions.
1. Tested game version V40.517 32-bit. May work on other versions.
"Health Set to Massive?" sets Health to massive.
"Stats Set to Massive?" sets Stats to massive.
"Mana Set to Massive?" sets Mana to massive.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Shinkansen FORCED SHOWDOWN - Drone Invasion V1001.CT
- (196.83 KiB) Downloaded 193 times