Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

Post by STN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Made by Csimbi
Here's a new one for 2.04.

It is a bit more advanced and added "unlimited units" and "unit unlocker".
The first will remove all limitations on the number of units (if a limitation is in effect). Things go back to normal when disabled.
The second will enable all locked units. Units will remain unlocked for the entire duration of the current map.
Both trigger when you place a unit/building to build.
Attachments
CW3.ct
(18.53 KiB) Downloaded 2248 times

Bradster2214
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal

Post by Bradster2214 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:56 am

not sure if my first reply came up.
I used this cheat table with cheat engine 6.7 for like 6 hours yesterday and i load it up today but it doesn't work. i click activate on the middle one(upgrade) and it just freezes for a minute and then catches up but nothing happens, the script doesn't expand, but the other 2 work fine.
after i uninstalled and reinstalled cheat engine and re-downloaded the cheat table, none of them worked. can you help please?

Nostradamus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nostradamus » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:32 am

I tested the table with version 2.12 and everything still works. However, in my experience you should always wait until at least 1 command node is active before activating a script of the table.

Racer83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Racer83 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Does anybody remember how to edit the game such that every square on the map was treated as a power zone for all your units?
The one prerequisite being that there had to be a power zone or it wouldn't work.
I think there was a description of how to do this on the cheat engine forum, when they still had tables and cheats there.
Tried to search it for information, but i think the information i am looking for is removed from there.