Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by afraidless » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:21 am
The new extension is here!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=756#p756

A big thanks to BringChaos and Recifense for taking the load off of me while I'm moving out of the house :D
They both did the console cheat, BringChaos updated the upgrade script.
Thanks you Compact, safe to say you made a bunch of people very happy :) :) :lol:

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 209

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:18 am

I'm happy that it's been released too ;)

I'm just hoping that the hotfixes don't break the scripts.
Historically the console scripts rarely need to change, but when they do, they tend to break for a patch or 2 until they are optimized.
The one I'm using now is done by Reci, so I don't know if he kept future updates in mind. But we'll see what happens :)

01luiz01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by 01luiz01 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:48 pm

Thank you for the table extension update CompactDisk!

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by Ioannes » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Paradox has an amazing sense of humor - almost immediately after the extension is updated, they release 1.5.1... :P

Edit: Recifense's Beta 1.5.1 table doesn't work with actual 1.5.1

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:47 pm
Reputation: 5

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by Arjik » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:55 pm

Yeah, the table will have to be updated. Console Enabler cheat works though.

renorp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 11:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by renorp » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Ioannes wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:41 pm
Paradox has an amazing sense of humor - almost immediately after the extension is updated, they release 1.5.1... :P

Edit: Recifense's Beta 1.5.1 table doesn't work with actual 1.5.1
And they said, that 1.5.2 will release for 3 weeks. :D

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 861
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1147

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by Recifense » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi guys,

A table was updated to final release of version 1.5.1 (dbb6). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
Hamflinger
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by Hamflinger » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:31 pm

Recifense wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:26 pm
Hi guys,

A table was updated to final release of version 1.5.1 (dbb6). Please look at the first post.

Cheers!
Bloody hell, that was a quick one. Thanks for your work, Reci. :D

Ioannes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:20 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by Ioannes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:04 am

Can confirm CD/BC extension works in the current patch.

Thanks for the fast update Reci!

01luiz01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by 01luiz01 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:18 am
I'm happy that it's been released too ;)

I'm just hoping that the hotfixes don't break the scripts.
Historically the console scripts rarely need to change, but when they do, they tend to break for a patch or 2 until they are optimized.
The one I'm using now is done by Reci, so I don't know if he kept future updates in mind. But we'll see what happens :)
Air Experience are not working, lucky I fix that changing pointer 158 to 160.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 209

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-13

Post by CompactDisc » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:56 pm

01luiz01 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:18 am
I'm happy that it's been released too ;)

I'm just hoping that the hotfixes don't break the scripts.
Historically the console scripts rarely need to change, but when they do, they tend to break for a patch or 2 until they are optimized.
The one I'm using now is done by Reci, so I don't know if he kept future updates in mind. But we'll see what happens :)
Air Experience are not working, lucky I fix that changing pointer 158 to 160.
Thanks for that :) Fixed it:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=756#p756

01luiz01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by 01luiz01 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:00 pm

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:56 pm
01luiz01 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:59 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:18 am
I'm happy that it's been released too ;)

I'm just hoping that the hotfixes don't break the scripts.
Historically the console scripts rarely need to change, but when they do, they tend to break for a patch or 2 until they are optimized.
The one I'm using now is done by Reci, so I don't know if he kept future updates in mind. But we'll see what happens :)
Air Experience are not working, lucky I fix that changing pointer 158 to 160.
Thanks for that :) Fixed it:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=756#p756
Thank you for fixing the table extension!

Sacrito
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 1:43 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by Sacrito » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:07 pm

My game crashes when i do any of the focus console commands (focus.nochecks, focus.autocomplete, focus.ignoreprerequisites). Other commands work perfectly.

Also wanted to say thanks for the great work, been enjoying your tables on several paradox titles! :)

megamauz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by megamauz » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 am

It would be great if you addded the cheat for a score in a peace treaties. The AI is always creating a mess with a map and taking something that I want. If you can do this, please do.

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by afraidless » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:40 am

megamauz wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:07 am
It would be great if you addded the cheat for a score in a peace treaties. The AI is always creating a mess with a map and taking something that I want. If you can do this, please do.
There is a mod called "player led peace conferences". in case you value game enjoyment more than pretending you're not cheating in ironman ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01181, budabum, fuc847, Google Adsense [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], masoj3k, nakint, shockie85, TehnosChar