Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1144

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Recifense » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:17 pm

jimrdg wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am
Recifense wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi guys,

Here is a table for testing. I was not able to reproduce the issues. I changed the script where the issue could be.

Cheers!
it seems to work fine, but when you enable all option the game might crash. :D
Is it easy for you to reproduce the crash?

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

Onurr_97
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Onurr_97 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm

jimrdg wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am
Recifense wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi guys,

Here is a table for testing. I was not able to reproduce the issues. I changed the script where the issue could be.

Cheers!
it seems to work fine, but when you enable all option the game might crash. :D
Its working bro why dou u say game might crash , my game didnt crash and all options was working well !

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1144

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Recifense » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi guys,

Here is another table for testing. Let's see if it solves the problem without crashing the game.

Thank you for reporting back.

Cheers!
Attachments
hoi4_HeartsOfIron_IV_v1-4-2-a48d_Steam_TheSavour_CE67_S47_T41_4testing2.CT
22-Nov-2017: for testing.
(30.61 KiB) Downloaded 823 times
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

jimrdg
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by jimrdg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:18 am

Recifense wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:17 pm
jimrdg wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am
Recifense wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi guys,

Here is a table for testing. I was not able to reproduce the issues. I changed the script where the issue could be.

Cheers!
it seems to work fine, but when you enable all option the game might crash. :D
Is it easy for you to reproduce the crash?

Cheers!
Yes, it is. let me try your new table then.
And thank you so much for your tables and efforts!

jimrdg
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by jimrdg » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:19 am

Onurr_97 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:15 pm
jimrdg wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am
Recifense wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi guys,

Here is a table for testing. I was not able to reproduce the issues. I changed the script where the issue could be.

Cheers!
it seems to work fine, but when you enable all option the game might crash. :D
Its working bro why dou u say game might crash , my game didnt crash and all options was working well !
it is a possibility that the game might crash when I enable all option at the same time, well, at least for me, and I just want to post this potential issue...

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1144

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Recifense » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 am

Can I release the last table under test?

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by afraidless » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:47 am

Recifense wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 am
Can I release the last table under test?

Cheers!
yay

MatthewsonT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by MatthewsonT » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am

I can't get the Tank/Air/Naval upgrade level script to work properly.

I can upgrade past level 5, but because it costs points, I have to spend up to 500 xp, which the game only lets you do 4 times, ie a total of 22 levels.

Any ideas?

Onurr_97
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Onurr_97 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 pm

MatthewsonT wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am
I can't get the Tank/Air/Naval upgrade level script to work properly.

I can upgrade past level 5, but because it costs points, I have to spend up to 500 xp, which the game only lets you do 4 times, ie a total of 22 levels.

Any ideas?
You need to use both tables and there is a sciprt whic will give xp's you can set xp from there !

MatthewsonT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by MatthewsonT » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Onurr_97 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 pm
MatthewsonT wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am
I can't get the Tank/Air/Naval upgrade level script to work properly.

I can upgrade past level 5, but because it costs points, I have to spend up to 500 xp, which the game only lets you do 4 times, ie a total of 22 levels.

Any ideas?
You need to use both tables and there is a sciprt whic will give xp's you can set xp from there !
Duh. I was using the XP command in the terminal and thought it capped at 500. Didn't realise you could adjust it higher with the table.

Thanks!

Ara
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:26 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Ara » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:21 am

MatthewsonT wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Onurr_97 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 pm
MatthewsonT wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:33 am
I can't get the Tank/Air/Naval upgrade level script to work properly.

I can upgrade past level 5, but because it costs points, I have to spend up to 500 xp, which the game only lets you do 4 times, ie a total of 22 levels.

Any ideas?
You need to use both tables and there is a sciprt whic will give xp's you can set xp from there !
Duh. I was using the XP command in the terminal and thought it capped at 500. Didn't realise you could adjust it higher with the table.

Thanks!
The problem is still there though, you can set the xp all the way up to 4294967295 which is the 32bit limit for that variable but thats not high enough if you wanna 99 all four of the stuff. The unlock 99 option used to cap the xp cost to 25 or something before the 1.4 update (or some other version, I don't remember), it'd be really awesome if someone fixes this.

01luiz01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by 01luiz01 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am

pãovelho wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:34 pm
Mordino wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:17 pm
CompactDisc, you are an amazing person. Thank you.


PS. Seems like the Progress to National Idea pointer does not work, any number there doesn't change anything in a game. I tested all the other pointers, and all of them worked.
there is a guy in the forum called Ikaruga.He posted this:

"I know I'm a bit late to the party, but since no one else replied and the table extension was not updated yet, I thought I would tell you how to easily fix it in 4 easy steps.
1. Load your table with extender and activate it.
2. Find "Progress to National Idea" and double click on the address pointer to edit it. (It's under Address tab and should look like this - P->23A20D94)
3. You'll see 4 values: 14, 5CC, 7C and 3AC. They're in a column with arrows pointing left and right next to them. Just click arrow on the right of the second value (5CC) and change it to 5D0.
4. Press OK, save the table and you're done.
Hope that'll help."

P.S: i had the same problem on this table with the progress to national idea not working.I follow his steps and it worked
Thank you!

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 208

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:52 am

01luiz01 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 am
Thank you!
Does this problem still exist in the current extension? I thought I fixed that?

Aron
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by Aron » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm

So the console commands for Ironman are no more a part of the table? :(

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 208

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.4.2 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Aug-23

Post by CompactDisc » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 am

Aron wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm
So the console commands for Ironman are no more a part of the table? :(
You need the extension for that.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aureliano17, Bing [Bot], ErraticEngineer, Google [Bot], Modebcn