Brigandine GE

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Arlimin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Brigandine GE

Post by Arlimin »

There is absolutely NO cheat table for this game and ive been playing with it for days and i cant figure out how to get infinite health for my Knights when in battle. when i fight another battle it seems the addresses ive selected change to another character. plz help me!!!

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Brigandine GE

Post by asthebloody »

Arlimin wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:55 am
There is absolutely NO cheat table for this game and ive been playing with it for days and i cant figure out how to get infinite health for my Knights when in battle. when i fight another battle it seems the addresses ive selected change to another character. plz help me!!!
here my latest table about that old game xD , maybe work for you or no, it was modifier table :lol:
password : fearlessrevolution
Attachments
Brigandine+Grand+Edition_1536455569.rar
(56.71 KiB) Downloaded 392 times

Arlimin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arlimin »

It works thank you! but , it isn't exactly what i wanted. i'm looking for the way that battles work and how to ensure that all of my knights have inf health and mana. i know a little about cheat engine. enough to be able to find the addresses and alter and freeze the values for that one battle. then when i moved the same three knights to the next castle and battled. only one of my knights was not taking damage. so i looked around and i noticed this giant had more current health than he had max and thats when i found the other monster had the same problem. so if someone could show me what i'm doing wrong or possibly complete what i am trying to achieve and explain how they got there.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Arlimin wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:26 pm
It works thank you! but , it isn't exactly what i wanted. i'm looking for the way that battles work and how to ensure that all of my knights have inf health and mana. i know a little about cheat engine. enough to be able to find the addresses and alter and freeze the values for that one battle. then when i moved the same three knights to the next castle and battled. only one of my knights was not taking damage. so i looked around and i noticed this giant had more current health than he had max and thats when i found the other monster had the same problem. so if someone could show me what i'm doing wrong or possibly complete what i am trying to achieve and explain how they got there.
i see, stil wip :lol:

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »