Made by katalambda
Ver: 5.32 CPY version
Ver : 5.21v CPY version
Manpower, Budget, Nukes, Popularity, Inflation, Pop Growth, National agents, International Agents.
Ok,since the game it´s a little bit hard to make a table for it i divided the production and employees in two pointers, now you can edit the number of employees and production of a specifical sector.
How to use them:
* Employees Pointer. You can go to: Industry, Services or Farming, select a sector, example industry/Cement/industry info/volume by year, now go to the cheatengine table, you will see the number of employees in that sector, you can change it to whatever the number you want in the table and it will appear in the game, don´t lock it in cheate engine, you don´t need to do that, since it´s not a script anymore the game will only change the number of that sector and not all sectors so no more military coups xD.
-- Have in mind that to increase the number of manpower to build Hospitals, Schools, etc, you have to increase the employees in ¨Building,Housing and Roadway Construction. --
* Production pointer. You can go to: Industry, Services or Farming, select a sector, example
Industry/Cement/World info/Tons by year, now go to the cheatengine table, you will see the production amount of that sector, you can change it to whatever the number you want in the table and it will appear in the game, don´t lock it in cheate engine, you don´t need to do that, since it´s not a script anymore the game will only change the number of that sector and not all sectors. use this pointer to increase to the maximum the State Revenues and so increase to green the Budget deficit.
Even if you don´t produce carriers, figthers or any other industry, services or farming you can change it with cheatengine and you will producte it.
Example, if you increase the number of carriers production to 10000, even if you don´t have the technology or you don´t producte them (showed as ¨¨¨void¨¨ in the game) you can contract your own nation industries to build 10000 carriers, then you can lower the production value again so your industry won´t sell too many carriers to the enemy or other countries xD.
* Nukes: Go to ¨military¨ ledger, then to ¨NBC¨ ledger and you will have 18000 nukes.
* Popularity: Advance 1 day and it will rise to 100%.
* Inflation: Set it to 0.
* Increase Construction. You need to be in the ledger you want to increase, for example, if you want to increase hospitals you need to be in that ledger and see the number of hospitals you are about to build, change the region where you want to build them, select the manpower and then go to the cheat table and change the number, come back to game and you will see the new value.
* Military troops. You just have to select the unit you want to increase, MOVE THEM to any point of the map (you may will have to select the unit once or twice to the value to appear) then ALT+tab go to the table and in ´´Tanks,soliders,ships,fighters..´´ change the value you see, go back to the game and you will see the new value.
Greetings from Spain.
A BIG THANKS TO SAMACHA FOR TESTING THE TABLE AND THE 5.21 UPDATE LINK:
http://www.patches-scrolls.com/dl.php?f ... _patch.zip
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1