Europa Universalis IV v1.28.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Dec-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Takethemoney
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:32 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by Takethemoney » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am

Can you make a scrip to set money back to0 or 50 please?!?!? :D I don't want to have 67k for the whole game. :?

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by CompactDisc » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:05 am

Takethemoney wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am
Can you make a scrip to set money back to0 or 50 please?!?!? :D I don't want to have 67k for the whole game. :?
Just use the pointer.
1. Disable the Minimum Money cheat
2. Go to 'default pointers' (under the normal cheats)
3. Change the value of money (in Player Info) to 0 or 50000 to get 0 or 50 ducats.
4. Profit!

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by afraidless » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:33 am

Takethemoney wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:34 am
Is there anyway you can add a script to set money back to like 0 or like 50 please?!?!? :D 67k I want to have all that money for the whole game..... :?
use the money pointer provided by CompactDisk's Table extension. it's on the first page, 4th post.
alternatively, edit the auto assembly script. open it and change this part:
Show
// Ducats
cmp dword ptr [iEnableMMD],0
je _MonPR00 // Jump if feature is disabled

mov eax,#67000000 // Get minimum value (67000)
edit it, eg, to this:
Show
// Ducats
cmp dword ptr [iEnableMMD],0
je _MonPR00 // Jump if feature is disabled

mov eax,#9000000 // Get minimum value (67000)
so the min. value of ducats'll be 9000, instead of 67000.

make sure you edit it before checking it. ;)

lunarhuman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:20 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by lunarhuman » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:28 am

Thanks a lot for the table and extension table. I don t start game without them.
Can you make for trust and opinion options for the table? I make too much custom nations and don t want to fight each other. Console is taking too much time.

Eared
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:39 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by Eared » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 pm

any chances with modded/multiplayer ironman?

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by CompactDisc » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Eared wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 pm
any chances with modded/multiplayer ironman?
It's not going well, I found several related functions and values but none of them seems to allow achievements with mods. I won't stop looking though. I usually take a look around new update time. Since there is an expansion coming, I'll take a look again at that time.

drwhem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:11 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by drwhem » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm

so how do i use the control province command? i tried hitting E and all that does is bring up the trade overview. you mentioned ACTIVATING the thing but i dont see any option to do that or any command.

User avatar
afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:07 pm
Reputation: 8
Contact:

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by afraidless » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:48 am

drwhem wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:12 pm
so how do i use the control province command? i tried hitting E and all that does is bring up the trade overview. you mentioned ACTIVATING the thing but i dont see any option to do that or any command.
Conquer the province and it will be yours. ;)

Assassin739
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:26 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by Assassin739 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:27 am

Is there any way I can kill the ruler of another country? I accidentally forgot to claim Bohemia's throne before the podebrad event :cry:

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by CompactDisc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Use the console, there is a 'kill' command, read up on it here:
https://eu4.paradoxwikis.com/Console_commands

Trebs
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by Trebs » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:25 pm

The game have been updated.

Just want to note that the console cheat from CDs Table Extension is still working ..

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 363
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 243

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by CompactDisc » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Trebs wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:25 pm
The game have been updated.

Just want to note that the console cheat from CDs Table Extension is still working ..
Glad to hear it; every time that part keeps working it saves me days of work :D

throwaway220
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by throwaway220 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:34 pm

The cheat table is not working with the 1.23 update, it simply does not want to work. Clicking the square to expand it does nothing

tebtengri
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:02 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by tebtengri » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm

throwaway220 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:34 pm
The cheat table is not working with the 1.23 update, it simply does not want to work. Clicking the square to expand it does nothing
I believe they have checksum/version checks so that it won't. Even if it let you click it it would possibly CTD or cause subtler issues.

throwaway220
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.22.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2017-Aug-17

Post by throwaway220 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 pm

tebtengri wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:52 pm
throwaway220 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:34 pm
The cheat table is not working with the 1.23 update, it simply does not want to work. Clicking the square to expand it does nothing
I believe they have checksum/version checks so that it won't. Even if it let you click it it would possibly CTD or cause subtler issues.
Is it something that will take a while to update?

Post Reply