Stellaris v1.0.2-2.1.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Oct-21

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Whisperer
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:52 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Whisperer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm

I need the travel speed and megastructure construction time. The universe is now pretty much divided between me and the Prethoryn. But I can't research Gateways, so travel takes forever and all I'm doing while waiting for the Scourge to take care of the stragglers is building Ring Worlds everywhere. I so hoped of wasting my weekend with the table, but it doesn't look like it...

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:49 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by bladechampion » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm
TIL:
The nice Empire creation cheat CompactDisc made also works for the AI . .
I am so getting stomped into the galactic dust @.@
It has always affected the AI. That's just how the game works. If you don't want the AI to take advantage of the cheats, switch them back to normal before you unpause or right after you created your empire at the selection screen.

Stahlseele
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Stahlseele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:06 pm

bladechampion wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm
TIL:
The nice Empire creation cheat CompactDisc made also works for the AI . .
I am so getting stomped into the galactic dust @.@
It has always affected the AI. That's just how the game works. If you don't want the AI to take advantage of the cheats, switch them back to normal before you unpause or right after you created your empire at the selection screen.
Good to know. I have, until today, never really used it . .
I just used the Extension table for Ironman console basically.

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Zxeait » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am
How to Patreon without Paypal/Credit Card?
You can use a debit card?

On a separate note, Mr Cheers is taking longer than usual. There must have been a lot of very big changes which is unsurprising considering some major reworks in the game.
Last edited by Zxeait on Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stahlseele
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Stahlseele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am
How to Patreon without Paypal/Credit Card?
You can use a debit card?
A what now? O.o

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Zxeait » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm

Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm
Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am
How to Patreon without Paypal/Credit Card?
You can use a debit card?
A what now? O.o
Debitkarte ?
You know, a card you use to access the money in your bank account. Whilst a credit card uses credit for transactions, a debit card simply uses the money in your bank account.

Unless you are suggesting you avoid all banks/banking. Then you must have one.

rifleman223
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:28 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by rifleman223 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Recifense usually doesn't take that long, he usually gets it done in about 24-48 hours, just give him a little bit. Could be up tonight, could be up tomorrow morning, hell it could be up one hour from now. No biggy :)

PeTTs0n
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:51 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by PeTTs0n » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:04 pm

And not 5 minutes after that post, a table is up - good timing! ^^
Cheers yet again, Reci! Awesome stuff!

User avatar
Recifense
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 861
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm
Reputation: 1156

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by Recifense » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi guys,

A table was updated for version 2.0.0. It is still preliminary. Some features are missing.

The game code changed a lot, so I had to re-do all my work. I have added shields and armors in God Mode (not only hull as before).

The preliminary table can be found at the first post.

I will continue working on it tomorrow (Sunday for me).

Cheers!
Status: Followin up

For Old Tables, PM or E-mail me.

10 years of Contribution (since March 2008)

I now have an active account at PATREON (Recifense Cheers).

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

lekkimsm2500
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Top notch man, thanks!

- EDIT -

Just a quickie out of curiosity here, does the quick building cheats affect the AI too?

Zxeait
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by Zxeait » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:41 pm

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:26 pm
Top notch man, thanks!

- EDIT -

Just a quickie out of curiosity here, does the quick building cheats affect the AI too?
Usually not.

User avatar
Rawlord
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by Rawlord » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Praise be to you Recifense!! Awesome dude.

Stahlseele
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Stahlseele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:24 pm

Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:41 pm
Stahlseele wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:34 pm
Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 pm


You can use a debit card?
A what now? O.o
Debitkarte ?
You know, a card you use to access the money in your bank account. Whilst a credit card uses credit for transactions, a debit card simply uses the money in your bank account.

Unless you are suggesting you avoid all banks/banking. Then you must have one.
Ah.
No i have a "bank-Card" but it only allows me to make withdrawls from my account via ATM or in a bank . .
No purchase function on that Thing.

User avatar
shekelnator
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by shekelnator » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Recifense wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Hi guys,

A table was updated for version 2.0.0. It is still preliminary. Some features are missing.

The game code changed a lot, so I had to re-do all my work. I have added shields and armors in God Mode (not only hull as before).

The preliminary table can be found at the first post.

I will continue working on it tomorrow (Sunday for me).

Cheers!
thank you very much

User avatar
Hamflinger
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:48 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.0.0 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Feb-24

Post by Hamflinger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 am

Recifense wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Hi guys,

A table was updated for version 2.0.0. It is still preliminary. Some features are missing.

The game code changed a lot, so I had to re-do all my work. I have added shields and armors in God Mode (not only hull as before).

The preliminary table can be found at the first post.

I will continue working on it tomorrow (Sunday for me).

Cheers!
Thanks for the update, Recifense.

Yeah, they really changed some stuff for the 'Apocalypse' patch. (especially the FTL method and whatnot)

Looking forward to the inclusion of Unity and Troop Morale in the next updated table.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alset85, Google Adsense [Bot], knupac, Majestic-12 [Bot], mm76, nakint, neweclipse, sudieken, zJIoDeI