Stellaris v1.0.2-2.1.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Oct-21

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Nibelton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am

Creating Points for the time being.
Attachments
stellaris.CT
for 2.0
(3.32 KiB) Downloaded 455 times

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 215

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am

Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am
Creating Points for the time being.
Those are already in the extension though?

Stahlseele
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Stahlseele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:53 am

Zxeait wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:35 am
Stahlseele wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:12 pm
Good evening/Day together.
@Recifense
As i find myself constantly using your tables for this game, i would like to Show a bit of appreciation for this.
Due to not using PayPal and creditcards (not as uncommon as you'd think in Germany), i am a bit limited though.
Contact me with your Steam User Information and tell me your wish. Do you have apocalypse yet? For example.
Otherwise i have about 90€ in my Steam Wallet, so that is basically the Limit of what i could use to fullfill some wishes.
He has a patron account. Could try that.
How to Patreon without Paypal/Credit Card?

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Nibelton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:17 am

CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am
Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am
Creating Points for the time being.
Those are already in the extension though?
what do you mean "in the extension" ? if it's DLC then they've always been there.
PS: if you'd called it "table" it would be less confusing,and no,traits pointer does not work in your table at least for me.

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 215

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 am

Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:17 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am
Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am
Creating Points for the time being.
Those are already in the extension though?
what do you mean "in the extension" ? if it's DLC then they've always been there.
PS: if you'd called it "table" it would be less confusing,and no,traits pointer does not work in your table at least for me.
The trait pointers should activate once you select either a robot or organic species to edit. It changes depending on the kind of species.

Nibelton
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:27 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Nibelton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 pm

as i said,didn't work for me.

bloodsucker
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by bloodsucker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:45 pm

Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 pm
as i said,didn't work for me.
CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:26 am
Nibelton wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:17 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 am

Those are already in the extension though?
what do you mean "in the extension" ? if it's DLC then they've always been there.
PS: if you'd called it "table" it would be less confusing,and no,traits pointer does not work in your table at least for me.
The trait pointers should activate once you select either a robot or organic species to edit. It changes depending on the kind of species.
for some reason unknown only Civic Picks and Ethic Points working without Recifense table and been testing on new DLC on edit screen
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/757167756075429074/

Elterin
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:50 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Elterin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi CompactDisc, can you add a cheat "Allow achievements with mods" please? :)

Ikhtiyar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:24 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Ikhtiyar » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:12 pm

eagerly waiting for the next update! :D

User avatar
CompactDisc
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors
Posts: 343
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 215

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by CompactDisc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:44 pm

I'll look into the issues then. And I might look into the whole modded achieves thing once that's done.

bloodsucker
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:08 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by bloodsucker » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:20 pm

BTW Nibelton are working fine for mean time u put thing to back to track

thank you very happy to see old face again after origin cheat engine site were down

Stahlseele
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:07 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by Stahlseele » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 pm

TIL:
The nice Empire creation cheat CompactDisc made also works for the AI . .
I am so getting stomped into the galactic dust @.@

User avatar
shekelnator
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by shekelnator » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:52 pm

ive never ever had a thirst for such cheat table in my life. i really hope the updated table comes out today.

lekkimsm2500
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by lekkimsm2500 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:08 pm

shekelnator wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:52 pm
ive never ever had a thirst for such cheat table in my life. i really hope the updated table comes out today.
Hah, i'm with you. i'm updating the thread by the hour :)

User avatar
shekelnator
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:57 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.9.1 Steam (GM and More) 2017-Dec-14

Post by shekelnator » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:13 pm

lekkimsm2500 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:08 pm
shekelnator wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:52 pm
ive never ever had a thirst for such cheat table in my life. i really hope the updated table comes out today.
Hah, i'm with you. i'm updating the thread by the hour :)
i made an account just to release my thirst here :) . i want the table just for quick colonization, max leaders and with the other table to allow console (to fix some bugs especially with the one i had yesterday in ironhand mod which really made me disappointed. the fortress event is bugged)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jonaaa, LunarFreya, Majestic-12 [Bot], mm76, Modebcn, namines, Vorrs, ZaKl86