Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Firis

Post by Valatros »

Game Name: Atelier Firis
Game Version: v1.0.0.9
Options Requested: Item quality, Money, Character Stats... the JRPG works, really.
Game Website: [Link]

Just came out today, so probably jumping the gun, but figured I'd go ahead and post the request anyway.

Looking for things like Max Quality (or just the ability to edit quality) both of materials and synthesized items, money, synthesis effect bar multipliers, etcetera. The game is the sequel to Atelier Sophie, so I'm hoping there's enough similarities that Shinkansens' table for Atelier Sophie can more or less be recreated for Atelier Firis, but I assume it's not a matter of just porting stuff over.

Edit:

Having played a bit longer, some more detailed requests:
-Synthesis exp multiplier. Not for the alchemy level (well, that too I guess) but for the individual item rank. It starts out bronze star, goes silver, then gold. Not sure if there's a level after gold, but it's for every individual item and it's just a progress bar so I have no idea how to find it.
-Time stopper/editor. Time limit is back in the game, and it's super lenient, but nothing is more lenient then frozen time.

Some poking around has led me to find the address for a few of the more basic things (MP, item quality, item use-count), but no dice on the more in-depth stuff, so hopefully someone more skilled comes along.

piova
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Atelier Firis

Post by piova »

i would also like to see this.. and have things added like a character party modifier or having all costumes unlocked.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Oh nice, i don't have to make request for this game then :)

So yeah i would love to see cheat table/trainer for this game aswell, most things seems similar to Atelier Sophie, so i hope making new cheat table isn't that hard :)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Any progress for makint chat table ?

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

request gathering item multiplier too

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

I already found:
Alchemy LV - 14143A674
Money - 1414409B0
LP - 141445B8C
Firis EXP - 1414D5888

I know the addresses change each time you load the game but I still don't know how to make pointers and tables but for now if you search for money then you can find the other values using mine as reference, also right after Firis EXP value comes HP, MP, LP, etc, so they are easy to max once you level to 99.

I found where the items in the container are so I'm going to work in a items id reference guide so that someone with more experience can make a table that lets us change any item and also their traits and effects... :)

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Anyone had any success messing with alchemy? The component values, individual item synthesis exp, detailed stuff like that. Got a messy table with item/stat editing, but finding the addresses to mess with alchemy is beyond my skill.

I'll try to narrow down some of the item/stat pointers and clean up my table sometime tomorrow if noone else does, but honestly hoping shinkansen or predprey or someone takes an interest in this one since all the best stuff requires more then just finding the addresses. :?

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

hopefully Shinkansen will make one like he did for sophie

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Guys I just loaded my table with the values of the previous post and they didn't change so I don't know if I was lucky or they really don't move... can someone validate them?
Attachments
A18.CT
(1.39 KiB) Downloaded 122 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

Yup, they work, except for the container address. Admittedly it might work, but I can't see what it actually does; no item values or what have you. If you found the address for the first container slot and that's what it is though, tell me; I made some scripts I could easily edit to do the other (as of this writing) 1249 container slots if I knew the address of the first one or two.

Cielos has a time mod out on the Tables page for this game, too. I'll spend some time merging my own findings with his and yours and upload a composite table late tonight or tomorrow. I'll throw each creators codes under their own header giving credit for the find.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bachou »

found link gauge too but it can't be edit ? everytime i change the value keep reset...

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Valatros »

The real frustration is I found a fearlessrevolution trainer that maxes out effect bars when synthing, and maxes chain link, but I have no idea how it does either of those things. Robblerobblerobble.

mac4500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mac4500 »

hey

i would like to request for a max hp, inf hp and max status cheat table to be made for this game please

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Valatros wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:14 am
Yup, they work, except for the container address. Admittedly it might work, but I can't see what it actually does; no item values or what have you. If you found the address for the first container slot and that's what it is though, tell me; I made some scripts I could easily edit to do the other (as of this writing) 1249 container slots if I knew the address of the first one or two.

Cielos has a time mod out on the Tables page for this game, too. I'll spend some time merging my own findings with his and yours and upload a composite table late tonight or tomorrow. I'll throw each creators codes under their own header giving credit for the find.
Yes the container address is one I was testing, I will post later the first slot item along with traits, effects, quantity, etc. so you can help me make an all items code, I used to be very good at hacking that for the GameGenie in the PS3 but here I have no idea how to make a multi line code so I will need your help... :D

I found the following code in GameFaqs but haven't tested it yet:

The below code makes is so your character doesn't walk as if going through molasses and walking a few steps doesn't consume hours from quest time allotted (doesn't decrease alchemy time, though). Hopefully the below code hasn't been made yet. If the aobscan doesn't work for you, reply, and I'll try to find a better one. If you don't know what Cheat Engine is, then ignore this post. Code still being tested, use code at your own risk.

Slow Time Passage/Increase Walk Speed code using Cheat Engine 6.6

You can copy and paste the below code into Cheat Engine through the Auto Assemble box. (Memory Viewer-Tools-Auto Assemble (paste code)-File-Assign to current cheat table.)

Code by: Ructir

Use code at your own risk!

Script for code is below... from "[ENABLE] ... to ...unregistersymbol(_slowtime))"

[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,2048)
aobscan(ws, 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00)
label(_walkspeed)
label(_slowtime)
registersymbol(_walkspeed)
registersymbol(_slowtime)

ws+10:
_walkspeed:
db 00 00 C0 3F

ws+1C:
_slowtime:
db 00 00 80 3D

[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)