Thea: The Awakening (2016-08-01)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Thea: The Awakening (2016-08-01)

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

Added 'Super Heal' and 'Villager Every Turn' cheats.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=379&p=61881#p61881

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

Hello mr ilnazsiyraz, lvl up boost working for enemy as well, can u make just for your characters or some editing of character attributes? Btw thx for CT.

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

hentai-sama wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:56 am
Hello mr ilnazsiyraz, lvl up boost working for enemy as well, can u make just for your characters or some editing of character attributes? Btw thx for CT.
Here's an updated table with demanded fix: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=379&p=61881#p61881

And as a bonus for you I attached a fixed Shinkansen's character editor script. Enjoy!
Attachments
Shinkansen'sCharacterEditor.CT
Fixed scan script and offsets.
(49.56 KiB) Downloaded 182 times

Necrophobia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necrophobia »

Anyone else having problem with "Villager Every Turn"?
And thanks for the table!

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

Necrophobia wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:51 am
Anyone else having problem with "Villager Every Turn"?
And thanks for the table!
Script has 8 aobscans, so it's quite slow. Try to restart the game and toggle cheat at main menu.

Necrophobia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necrophobia »

ilnazsiyraz wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:45 pm
Script has 8 aobscans, so it's quite slow. Try to restart the game and toggle cheat at main menu.
Thanks for your reply. Just tried to activate it at main menu, still not working.
I did read the "might cause your CE to freeze" part in table extra - The problem I run into is that the script seems to be not functioning as intended. After CE begin to respond again, the box on the left is not ticked, and spawn beast, spawn demon, etc, did not show up.

Foldspace
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Foldspace »

Thanks a ton for writing and updating these scripts. I have run into a small problem I was hoping you could check if you have time. The Level up boost script works perfectly for every god except Horus for me. If level up boost is on for horus on my steam copy of the game -final version, as listed for compatibility- my villagers gain levels, but get +0 stat boosts. Checking the script for this function, I found only four address entries for aob scan/code reversion. As there are 5 gods, I am assuming this is the problem. Probably just a minor copying error with your text editor conflicting with the code that disables the boost for AI monster groups. I am using the updated table you posted low on this page, which has your fixes for a couple scripts. I will try to find another table you have posted to see if it has the offsets I need. Programming/scripting/memory editing is well outside my skillset, but I will be happy to provide an updated copy of your table if I am able to fix it on my own. Thanks again, and have a good one.

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

Foldspace wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:28 pm
Thanks a ton for writing and updating these scripts. I have run into a small problem I was hoping you could check if you have time. The Level up boost script works perfectly for every god except Horus for me. If level up boost is on for horus on my steam copy of the game -final version, as listed for compatibility- my villagers gain levels, but get +0 stat boosts. Checking the script for this function, I found only four address entries for aob scan/code reversion. As there are 5 gods, I am assuming this is the problem. Probably just a minor copying error with your text editor conflicting with the code that disables the boost for AI monster groups. I am using the updated table you posted low on this page, which has your fixes for a couple scripts. I will try to find another table you have posted to see if it has the offsets I need. Programming/scripting/memory editing is well outside my skillset, but I will be happy to provide an updated copy of your table if I am able to fix it on my own. Thanks again, and have a good one.
Reworked that cheat. Now it compares pointer of character owner with player pointer. So it should work with every god. You can read some important differences in tables extras. Please report here if you meet any issue.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

ilnazsiyraz wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:15 pm

UPDATE:
Addes some pointers and finally fixed "Level Up Boost" cheat... I hope so.
Made "Shinkansen'sCharacterEditor" more convenient - tags and their values closer to each other.
Thank you @ilnazsiyraz can you make a item base adress scanner similiar to Skinkansen's and your character editor?
Thank you.

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

anl93 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:49 am
ilnazsiyraz wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:15 pm

UPDATE:
Addes some pointers and finally fixed "Level Up Boost" cheat... I hope so.
Made "Shinkansen'sCharacterEditor" more convenient - tags and their values closer to each other.
Thank you @ilnazsiyraz can you make a item base adress scanner similiar to Skinkansen's and your character editor?
Thank you.
Fixed some aobscans and offsets. I hope 12 slots are enough.
Isnt item editor useless? as I remember correctly it can edit only random bonus stats given from gems. But if you really need it, enjoy.
Attachments
Shinkansen'sItemEditor.CT
Fixed aobscan and offsets
(31.07 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Yes, exactly what i have asked; Thank you so much for your kind gift.

Ma5kot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ma5kot »

Am i doing something wrong with this table? My game always freezes on end turn when i try to use it. Or rather it dose not freeze but dose not advance to next turn

ilnazsiyraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ilnazsiyraz »

Ma5kot wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:27 am
Am i doing something wrong with this table? My game always freezes on end turn when i try to use it. Or rather it dose not freeze but dose not advance to next turn
Which cheat entries do you activate before game is freezes? It's really hard to figure out which cheat is broken. Most unstable and unsafe cheat entry is villager spawner.

UPD: Tried to end turn with all cheat activated and all of them work fine. Every cheat works as it should work. Can you somehow attach your save game (profile folder) and tell me your pc specs?

Arkkon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arkkon »

The "Unlimited Carry Weight" cheat prevents my expeditions from moving into an occupied space. They can't move into ruins or a group of boars, for example. Disabling this cheat lets them move normally.

Publo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Publo »

Steam: Version 1.20.3919.0
Not even "Activate First" is working. CE is up to date.
Moving, exploring, crafting, fighting etc. does not help, neither changing language.
Probably table update needed, or I'm doing something wrong.
Please for response.