Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

It works for me. View your character sheet before trying to enable just like before.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Worked for me also, thank you DrummerIX. Hope it works throughout, previously using your table it stopped working(couldn't enable the table) at some point further into the game. That could be why ReptileGG isn't able to enable it, maybe.

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 pm
It works for me. View your character sheet before trying to enable just like before.
Testing this morning.

[Edit: I was able to get the table to enable with the character menu open! thank you so much]

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 pm
Dear DrummerIX,

Thank you again for putting your time into making your Cheattable work again for version 5.
I hope you will find the time to put in an inventory / item editor in the cheattable like you did for POE1.

Anyways I have been trying to get your latest version of the Cheattable to work but on my side I just can not get it to run.
I start the game, load the character sheet etc like you said, like I did before but the Cheattable just wont Enable.
When I click on Enable it starts to load like it did before but then goes blank. I have tried this on many savegames
many reloads, many complete fresh startups on POE2 but nothing.

Can you please check out your CheatTable again to see if there is something wrong?

Greetings

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

table works for me

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:52 am
table works for me
Dear DrummerIX,

Ok, I just tried loading the cheattable again. I did the following.

1. Start steam.
2. Start the game.
3. Load a savegame (savegame where I am at is almost I think @ the ending of the game, now playing the DLC Seeker, Slayer, Survivor)
4. When savegame has been loaded I open the Character Sheet.
5. Alt Tab, Start up CheatEngine (ver 6.8.3) Open process list, load Pillars 2 process. Then load your latest cheattable.
6. Then tag the Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire (steam-edition) box. Then tag the Enable box.

It then tries to enable the table like it always did, like with the previous version. But then after a while it sort of blinks and does nothing.

So for some reason it just wont start....

Can I send you my savegame to see what happens when you load it and try to start the Cheattable?

Awaiting your response,

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You can send a savegame and I will see what can be done. You have my email from previous. It's in your PM.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:25 pm
You can send a savegame and I will see what can be done. You have my email from previous. It's in your PM.
Dear DrummerIX,

Alright, I will send you two savegames.
One moment.

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You're saved games work for me with the table. I load POE2, load your save game. Hit C for character sheet. Load CE 6.8.1. Attach process. It asks to load table, I say YES. I say YES to LUA code run. I hit Enable and after few seconds it works fine.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:03 pm
You're saved games work for me with the table. I load POE2, load your save game. Hit C for character sheet. Load CE 6.8.1. Attach process. It asks to load table, I say YES. I say YES to LUA code run. I hit Enable and after few seconds it works fine.

I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you.
Dear DrummerIX,

Ok well... I did exactly the same things you did in the same order and it just did NOT work.
I just started the game again, did the same stuff again... and then all of a suddon... it works.... dont understand why pfff.

But now when I open the menu's like before and go to the Attribute Editor or the SKills editor the content stays blank.. or wel .. question marks... So something is still off.. When you loaded my savegame or your savegame did you check and see if the Attribute / Skill stats where shown in your list?

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I don't know why it doesn't work for you, but everything is fine for me. You have to view character sheet again after enabling to update attributes and skills. It is a mono game and thus is JIT compiled. I put in lua code to compile the functions but maybe those don't work all the time. If that's the case, you have to perform an action to get the game to compile the function and then an aobscan will work.

I'm also using 6.8.1 but don't know why that would make a difference.

That's why usually you need to view the character sheet before enabling.

Corerox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Corerox »

Created an account only to reply to this,
Tried everything but could not make the table work,
IE : Starting game, Loading Save, Opening Char Sheet, Opening CT, Targeting Deadfire, loading table, enabling...
Could not enable at all,
But I managed to make the table work after passing the game in "full screen mode" and doing all the above again,
Hope this help ! ♥

OMGdoughnut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OMGdoughnut »

Just created an account to say thanks for this. I'd been using a trainer previously and it wasn't very reliable.

Had a bit of an issue with the CT at first but found reinstalling CE and downloading CT worked.

:)

Epicmarkvan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Epicmarkvan »

Not working for me either, followed all above steps. :(

Feyria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Feyria »

Not working for me. What I'm doing: Loading my game, opening character sheet, running 6.8.3, loading up ct, hitting enable, doesn't enable. Is there something else I should be doing?