Battle Brothers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Python
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Battle Brothers

Post by Python »

So, can someone be a hero who updates this table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

An unexpected problem has appeared. The latest version of the game that works on my old operating system (Windows XP) is 1.2.0.25. The new version 1.3.0.12 does not start for me. The system requirements steam operating system Windows XP is, but a copy of the game with the "medicine" c.o.d.e.x on WinXP does not work. In the system requirements of the GOG version, WinXP is not specified, so the GOG version on WinXP also does not work (I checked).

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

AlexS wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm
(Google translation)

An unexpected problem has appeared. The latest version of the game that works on my old operating system (Windows XP) is 1.2.0.25. The new version 1.3.0.12 does not start for me. The system requirements steam operating system Windows XP is, but a copy of the game with the "medicine" c.o.d.e.x on WinXP does not work. In the system requirements of the GOG version, WinXP is not specified, so the GOG version on WinXP also does not work (I checked).
i think if original game works on XP , so the medicine should work but there may be a x86 or x64 bit conflicts.
try downloading from other sources.
probably you are not the only one who uses medicine.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

To ALL.

The new version of the game 1.3.0.12 on my system does not work (I downloaded from different sources), so I cannot update the table.

If you want, I can try to make a table for the new version, using the old versions of the game, but for this I need to completely redo all the scripts and then test them to those who have the new version of the game working. It may be a long time.
Which script from the table is the most useful for you? And I also need to know in detail what works and what does not work in the previous table (1.2.0.25) on the new version of the game 1.3.0.12.

vagabond11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vagabond11 »

How do you reveal the map? what value to search for?

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Map reveal script works. Teleport doesn't, crashes on unpausing when activated. I'd really like teleport script :D

Aarsappels
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aarsappels »

For me right now it's this:

Working:
- Stats (not all)
- Map reveal

Not working:
- Perks
- Teleport
- Worth
- Resolve (stat)
- Melee Skill (stat)
- Ranged Skill (stat)

The stats that are not working give a really big number that is always the same: 1065353216.

I was also really wondering how you make a table like this. I've tried for a few hours to make a table for this game but nothing really worked for me.

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

i will try to fix offsets if i can find any but im waiting for a 0.14 medicine

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

OK I understood.
First I will try to make a teleport.

--------------

anl93 if you can fix the offset it is very good, thanks. Without a new version of the game, I myself can not fix the offset.
Now as always after a big DLC there will often be many game updates. Later if I succeed I will try to make the script "Stats", working on any version of the game.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

This is a test script. Try to activate it on the new version of the game. If the script is activated, tell me what the values of A B C are.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

A = 06
B = 04
C = 01032A30

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

i still need v0.14 medicine of the game

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Try it.
This is a new teleport script.

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

Works perfectly! Thanks a bunch.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

(Google translation)

Good.
A small note on the teleport.
A very rare situation is possible in a game when the coordinates of a player absolutely exactly coincide with the coordinates of some game object (for example, a settlement). If at this moment to include teleportation, the teleport script can sometimes "capture" this object and move it along with the player. This is a very rare case, but theoretically it is possible. To avoid this, try not to use teleport when the player is on some object.
Some game events occur when a player travels and passes through certain points on the map or after a certain time of travel. If you teleport immediately to the end point of the path, then such an event may not occur and the storyline of the game will be broken. Use teleport only if you are sure that you do not miss anything.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.