Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by ValorOfArms »

On my own case.

I'm experimenting and testing I done this all before legit. So not much of an issue. Though I do like to pick out common pieces of issues. Highlight Pointer works fine somewhat. But improvement is better than keeping a bunch of elder scripts out of date. Especially ones that newer ppl will try and grab up. Most usual users will be intimidated by the pointer list not even knowing what order or what is even a "item"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sequento
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sequento »

PLS. Anybody add to this table - LVL highlited Armor! in highlite pointer or maybe just find Adress LVL of armor.

Hawler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hawler »

I used idelhands88's script to add all items and some items were placed in the wrong category (ammo in items, materials in ammo) and i can't find a way to get them out of there. is there a way to just delete them through ce? would appreciate a little help.

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms »

Hawler wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:15 pm
I used idelhands88's script to add all items and some items were placed in the wrong category (ammo in items, materials in ammo) and i can't find a way to get them out of there. is there a way to just delete them through ce? would appreciate a little help.
ATM there is not a 100% fix.

What you have to do is.
Have all Decorations, Tick it.
Have all Events, Tick it
Then Materials, Tick it
Then Ammo Tick it
Then Items Tick it

What happens is it's placing offset 2 items in the wrong spaces. This makes it IMPOSSIBLE to sell and remove. Only the script itself acts as a "overwrite"

Strictly speaking to get the 2 decorations antidote/Anti paralysis. Turn 2 of the "Unused" content jewels with the Highlight Pointer and change them to the missing 2 Jewels.

YOU cannot Highlight Pointer an object that is in the wrong space without effecting it's cousin in another box. That's the only glinting. Another note if you Press a Tick of different numbers it does not CHANGE the stack it makes a whole new stack thus x50 x100 x999 x5000 can all coexist and not stack ever. If you organize etc. you also realize how the game treats the selling. it always sells from pile left most, Don't let piles duplicate too much. A x50 or x100 duplication is fine (It seems if a pile was a x100 at a point it will just refill it.

MAKE SURE to auto sort between each tick after the decorations. and sell enough space from "Unused content items" or w/e that when the game overwrites the glitched spaces it deletes them. You at the end will have no "potions/megapotions" after creating all items. And 1 spare "ammo bottle in the Ammo section. that is unsolvable atm till a new inserted is developed.

The way chests also work is, They create I think +1 extra box to the right so the item boxes have unlimited spaces in theory. Problem is each item box is relatively shared data. And outright near each other in item code land.

No I am not a programmer IDK whats REALLY going on I'm just good at testing and watching what happens. I have some idea how it works mechanically but not internally. It's also a reason why the items "don't" exist till you get a true copy. sorta. Selling them seems to also make them sorta exist aswell. Though some items are not the key to an event. But DOING the event is the key to unlocking. Example, Any festival tickets require you to have been at said event. That is a different code not tied to items but quests.

Example, You can get the Activation for layer armor of Ciri right now, but you cannot buy her dual blade atm even if you activate the items from the looks. Meaning a trigger has not been flagged to "see/build it" (I saw it when I was using another mod to buy Taroth items.) I was testing a few builds using my PC character and was going to start a 3rd char on PC legit with a few build ideas. But I like to have a tester char for stuff. And I hate...cutscenes.

Update. For the bottles, Just move it to your ammo pouch then place it back and it will "put it back into the right inventory" you can only do it in units of 99 ofc.

zhain3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhain3 »

Hi all,

Is there a way (using this table) to unlock dante's layered armor forever in game?
Some sort of "quest marked complete" or some stuff like that.

Ty in advance

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms »

zhain3 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 pm
Hi all,

Is there a way (using this table) to unlock dante's layered armor forever in game?

Ty in advance
Follow these pics.

[Link]
Hover over the item while that is open then goto the engine it'll grab it's name and look something like this. (Try to keep the target to the correct box it belongs in)

[Link]
Select the corresponding article from that list (Red Orb is the event material) This will change subject item into that item. After wich sell 1 copy to make sure it's registering I always do. Then it'll unlock the layer/weapons/armor for that article. If this does not work. Complete the event it was assigned to once. Sometimes flags don't trigger if you get the item in certain ways. (I have a item shop mod that I toggle on and off when I want to test but I use the cheat engine to help with a few other things directly so I don't have to DL "other mods" cause mods effect host side of games I think. And the only mod I keep in is the "100% rare creature mod and a shop mod I can toggle on and off seldom" (Goto Nexus mods for it)

bv_Sphere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bv_Sphere »

Hello there, how can i add the lunastra gamma set pieces?
I am used to the old table. Please help!

Toddland
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toddland »

is there a way to save edits you've made to armor?

georgetl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by georgetl »

ValorOfArms wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:15 pm
zhain3 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 8:59 pm
Hi all,

Ty in advance
Follow these pics.

[Link]
Hover over the item while that is open then goto the engine it'll grab it's name and look something like this. (Try to keep the target to the correct box it belongs in)

[Link]
Select the corresponding article from that list (Red Orb is the event material) This will change subject item into that item. After wich sell 1 copy to make sure it's registering I always do. Then it'll unlock the layer/weapons/armor for that article. If this does not work. Complete the event it was assigned to once. Sometimes flags don't trigger if you get the item in certain ways. (I have a item shop mod that I toggle on and off when I want to test but I use the cheat engine to help with a few other things directly so I don't have to DL "other mods" cause mods effect host side of games I think. And the only mod I keep in is the "100% rare creature mod and a shop mod I can toggle on and off seldom" (Goto Nexus mods for it)
When i try to hover over and go in cheat engine the item id script value writes ??? and cant be ticked

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust »

i figured out how to make it safe. just add 2 items from previous chest at the start of each script.

spamclassic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spamclassic »

Please add 'unlock guild card title' and 'unlock guild card background'

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

You guys are better off joining a Discord. A lot of these questions are just on repeat at this point. Most of this doesn't really get looked at too much or if it does, it's glanced over. 200+ pages of the same questions. Yikes.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust »

can i have link?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

You can look it up.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Updated Berserk Knight's Character Editor table. Lua is not my strong suit, so there might be something I missed. I removed Idlehands88's Have All scripts from my table and updated the ones in BK's tables to give everything. SO MUCH easier to manage!

I never used this table much, so if there are any issues, let me know. The editor can be found under Berserk Knight's section in my table!

ALL credit still goes to Berserk Knight for his Character Editor!