Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by SunBeam »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:37 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:07 pm
I think it's time we "merged"; unless you have something to object to. You'll see what I mean in a bit ;)
@Tim: This is what I meant ;) - - > viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9393. That kind of merger, lol :D

P.S.: ^ To all the OCD-istic fags in this topic - - that's what happens when you work more than you talk. So fuck off with your horse-eye-sighted remarks as to why I shouldn't be an admin here. I work my butt off to keep the quality standards up, alongside others (not necessarily admins). It's just I'm more vocal than they are :D And give a lot less shit on how you perceive me. My work speaks for me. Yes, a pompous asshole, regardless.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Holdo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Holdo »

CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:12 am
------> If you cant wait there is my hint "[Link]", find it yourself.
Nice one, how did you find this API call? Did you use Wireshark or something like that? Also what's the auth mechanism, is it OAuth 2.0 with credentials from Steam?

CallMeJesus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CallMeJesus »

Holdo wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:48 pm
CallMeJesus wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:12 am
------> If you cant wait there is my hint "[Link]", find it yourself.
Nice one, how did you find this API call? Did you use Wireshark or something like that? Also what's the auth mechanism, is it OAuth 2.0 with credentials from Steam?
I created a new thread under viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9394 with a short guide how I did it, it could be patched in a week, so hurry up.

Jovix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jovix »

How to hack green souls and hearts ?

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

Just check krypt unlocker from Main Hooks and every chests will cost 0 coins, souls and hearts

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:02 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:37 am
I think it's time we "merged"; unless you have something to object to. You'll see what I mean in a bit ;)
@Tim: This is what I meant ;) - - > viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9393. That kind of merger, lol :D
Yeah, I'll have to look over that table and see what I can learn from it. I definitely have no objections, but I do have a few more tutorial videos I want to do first. So it might be next weekend before I start on it. Great video, I'd like to see some video tutorials from you in the future.

MAD75
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - time towers_ *sins of the past tower*

Post by MAD75 »

i have need help :( in mk11 there is one tower which you can choose one character and by completing towers challenges you will earn some skins and items for that character we choose .,.,., there is some challenges in *sins of the past tower* like 75 fatalities or 75 brutalities or so that they are hard for me to get (lost my left arm in car crash) :( .... i tried normal cheat engine for example: first scan 3 then next scan 4 then next scan 5..... till there is 1 or 2 options left but that didn't work :(
i really love this game and characters skin... plz create some cheat engine table for this or atleast tell me how to use cheat engine for these kind of challenges :(

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - time towers_ *sins of the past tower*

Post by TimFun13 »

MAD75 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:39 am
i have need help :( in mk11 there is one tower which you can choose one character and by completing towers challenges you will earn some skins and items for that character we choose .,.,., there is some challenges in *sins of the past tower* like 75 fatalities or 75 brutalities or so that they are hard for me to get (lost my left arm in car crash) :( .... i tried normal cheat engine for example: first scan 3 then next scan 4 then next scan 5..... till there is 1 or 2 options left but that didn't work :(
i really love this game and characters skin... plz create some cheat engine table for this or atleast tell me how to use cheat engine for these kind of challenges :(
So short answer is, if reading this topic is too much then learning to use CE might be too much as well. Basically this question has been asked so often I just quite replying to it, there are some pages where every other post is this same request. Best I can say is talk to the devs, or start on some CE tutorials and maybe in a few years you'll have the needed skills. I guess you could look into macros and see if that helps. But I make tutorials that teach people how to use CE, I don't make step by step instructions for specific games; plus I never did figure this out, seems like it might be server side. I haven't seen that option on any tables/trainers so I'm not sure if it's even possible without packet sniffing which I don't do, to much risk of getting people banned and having an endless string of complaints from people who don't read any posts or warnings.

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

Just tried Premium Shop Cost Hook, works great, bought every skin for 1 crystal. I will inform you if I get banned

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

stek-kravari wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:19 pm
Just tried Premium Shop Cost Hook, works great, bought every skin for 1 crystal. I will inform you if I get banned
I've cleaned it out about 10 times now, and I have close to 1000 easy fatality tokens; so I don't think banning is a priority for the devs at this point.

Moh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moh »

Just wanted to say a big thanks for this.

Like many I find the Krypt to be an unbearably annoying and pointless endeavour. First time I have ever felt the need to use a cheat engine/cheat table in a game, so a huge thanks for those who put it all together and for helping a noob get his Krypt goodies easily.

Now if only there was a way to unlock ToT skins...

exeq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exeq »

I really like this Table, but there is one thing i miss for it to be "perfect" and that is to get insta unlock on the character heads. Can you maybe add that? it would be very nice :)

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

exeq wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 am
I really like this Table, but there is one thing i miss for it to be "perfect" and that is to get insta unlock on the character heads. Can you maybe add that? it would be very nice :)
There is a glitch for that, go to the krypt where the character heads are, exit the krypt and go back to the krypt. As soon as the bar starts loading press and hold A on the controller , now go where the heads are and you will unlock the head, but don't go near cheats because you will open the chests

exeq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exeq »

stek-kravari wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:32 pm
exeq wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:19 am
There is a glitch for that, go to the krypt where the character heads are, exit the krypt and go back to the krypt. As soon as the bar starts loading press and hold A on the controller , now go where the heads are and you will unlock the head, but don't go near cheats because you will open the chests
I know but din't that got patch like a week ago? I saw videos on youtube and tried it but din't work for me

jc10001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jc10001 »

Seems a new patch is out and the table still works. NICE.