Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by Techno665 »

edale wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 pm
Well this is embarrassing. A whole month of checking the thread daily, only to not notice the thread had gone on to the next page; I've still been waiting for someone to upload the updated game.compiled.js, and it had been uploaded he very next day, lol.

Credit to Techno665 for getting the mod done in my 'absence'.
My pleasure, so i was wondering how did you "De-obfuscate" the game.compiled.js
I've just used an online one, then i find the code that lines up and change the code for the mods.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:46 am
I've just used an online one, then i find the code that lines up and change the code for the mods.

As far as de-obfuscating (renaming the variables back into something coherent)? Can't be done without the original development game files.

All the mods I did (except overheat elimination, which I did on my own... while trying to do something else, lol) were just converting the work of previous modders who weren't posting updates to their mods anymore for whatever reason (pretty much exactly what you did with mine).

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

edale wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:45 am
Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:46 am
I used Notepad++'s JSTool plugin to format the .js.

As far as de-obfuscating (renaming the variables back into something coherent)? Can't be done without the original development game files.

All the mods I did (except overheat elimination, which I did on my own... while trying to do something else, lol) were just converting the work of previous modders who weren't posting updates to their mods anymore for whatever reason (pretty much exactly what you did with mine).
Sorry my bad, when I said "De-obfuscate" i meant how did you format the .js, i didn't know the terminology, now I feel stupid, didn't even think about seeing if Notepad++ had a something to format it, before i was just using a website to format it then Notepad++ to edit it, i'll make sure i use that tool instead of the website, and I'll go back and redo mine using the JSTool plugin as well.

Are there any other plugins you think i should use/install?

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:18 am
Sorry my bad, when I said "De-obfuscate" i meant how did you format the .js, i didn't know the terminology, now I feel stupid, didn't even think about seeing if Notepad++ had a something to format it, before i was just using a website to format it then Notepad++ to edit it, i'll make sure i use that tool instead of the website, and I'll go back and redo mine using the JSTool plugin as well.

Given I mentioned the formatting first, I think it's clear I got what you were actually asking, lol. If you go back a page or two in this thread, there was a minor discussion about the different kinds of code obfuscation and which kind CrossCode uses, in case you're curious.

Using the JSTool plugin or using a web-based code formatter doesn't really matter, the end results are close enough to identical to not matter (some lines of code that are 1 line with one formatter may be 3-4 lines with the other, but for the most part they're identical); no need to redo your mod as long as everything works as intended.

As far as plugins for Notepad++ goes, I just kind of find them as I need them, lol. I know I had a few others installed at some point, but an update somewhere along the way deactivated them, so I'm not sure which of the options in Notepad++'s plugin manager are default options, and which I added myself. ATM, JSTool is the only plugin I'm using.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

edale wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:17 pm
Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:18 am

Given I mentioned the formatting first, I think it's clear I got what you were actually asking, lol. If you go back a page or two in this thread, there was a minor discussion about the different kinds of code obfuscation and which kind CrossCode uses, in case you're curious.

Using the JSTool plugin or using a web-based code formatter doesn't really matter, the end results are close enough to identical to not matter (some lines of code that are 1 line with one formatter may be 3-4 lines with the other, but for the most part they're identical); no need to redo your mod as long as everything works as intended.

As far as plugins for Notepad++ goes, I just kind of find them as I need them, lol. I know I had a few others installed at some point, but an update somewhere along the way deactivated them, so I'm not sure which of the options in Notepad++'s plugin manager are default options, and which I added myself. ATM, JSTool is the only plugin I'm using.
You might want to update CrossCode quick and take a look at the game.compiled.js
I think they forgot to obfuscate it, was going to update the All-In-One and realized that there is actual words.

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

I've updated the All-In-One Cheat file to CrossCode V1.1.0-1
Edit: Fixed Error I made and reuploaded, you don't need to redownload unless you have Invincibility disabled.
Edit 2: Updated All-In-One Cheat file to CrossCode V1.1.0-2
Edit 3: Updated All-In-One Cheat file to CrossCode V1.1.0-3
Attachments
CrossCode V1.1.0-3 All-In-One.zip
(890.05 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
CrossCode V1.1.0-2 All-In-One.zip
(890.05 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
CrossCode V1.1.0-1 All-In-One.zip
(890.04 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Last edited by Techno665 on Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:30 am
You might want to update CrossCode quick and take a look at the game.compiled.js
I think they forgot to obfuscate it, was going to update the All-In-One and realized that there is actual words.
A lot of variables are still obfuscated, but yea, looks like the obfuscation is a lot lighter in the new version.

I'm looking forward to the new quests and trying out the Arena!

beater0001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beater0001 »

Thanks everyone for keeping it updated, I jumped back into the game today and found out that my skill points is decreasing, so I added back the option to not reduce the skill points
Also thanks edale for the tips on JStools, I used to have to fire up VS Code and look for a JS code beautifier, and it's slowwwww. Notepad++ is just infinitely faster
Attachments
CrossCode V1.1.0-3 All-In-One.zip
(890.08 KiB) Downloaded 30 times

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

beater0001 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:58 am
Thanks everyone for keeping it updated, I jumped back into the game today and found out that my skill points is decreasing, so I added back the option to not reduce the skill points
Also thanks edale for the tips on JStools, I used to have to fire up VS Code and look for a JS code beautifier, and it's slowwwww. Notepad++ is just infinitely faster
Your Welcome.
Also sorry, didn't know about the Skill points do not decrease cheat, wasn't in the file i started with, so will you be returning or did you want me to continue keeping this file up to date?

beater0001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by beater0001 »

Techno665 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 4:38 am
Your Welcome.
Also sorry, didn't know about the Skill points do not decrease cheat, wasn't in the file i started with, so will you be returning or did you want me to continue keeping this file up to date?
I personally would only update it if I play the game, so anyone feel free to update the file as they see fit.
As of the current version, it's a lot easier to read thanks to the changes to variable names, and with your comments in the file it should help others to pick it up as well since it really is not that hard

shinyuki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shinyuki »

hello , I just want to edit

100% drop rate and trade no consume

which code should I find and change them ?

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

shinyuki wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:28 pm

Do you mean you want them added, you want them disabled, or you only want those cheats enabled.
Both of those are already part of the cheat file so they don't need to be added, if you wish to have those cheats disabled or have only them enabled search /// which will lead you to each cheat, then you ether have to add or remove // from the line.

I have updated the file with instructions on each of the cheats to make it more clear what you have to do with each cheat.
Attachments
CrossCode V1.1.0-3 All-In-One (Instructions).zip
(890.26 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

shinyuki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shinyuki »

Techno665 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm
shinyuki wrote:

Do you mean you want them added, you want them disabled, or you only want those cheats enabled.
Both of those are already part of the cheat file so they don't need to be added, if you wish to have those cheats disabled or have only them enabled search /// which will lead you to each cheat, then you ether have to add or remove // from the line.

I have updated the file with instructions on each of the cheats to make it more clear what you have to do with each cheat.
I only want to enable only 2 of these cheat. (for less grinding item)

I downloaded the file but I cant find the instruction you suggest it's only game.compile.js or the instruction is inside of it..?

thanks anyway :))

Techno665
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Techno665 »

shinyuki wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:48 am
Techno665 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 pm
shinyuki wrote:

I only want to enable only 2 of these cheat. (for less grinding item)

I downloaded the file but I cant find the instruction you suggest it's only game.compile.js or the instruction is inside of it..?

thanks anyway :))
Sorry for the late reply
It's Inside of the game.compile.js file, you can open it with Notepad but i would recommend using Notepad++ if you have it or getting Notepad++ if you don't as it makes things easier to see and use.
Then just search for /// and you can just disable what you don't want.

shinyuki
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shinyuki »

found them !!

thanks you very much >_<

Appreciated!!