Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
obliquenoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by obliquenoir »

ok guys i think i found a solution for my problem. In short, my koins remained at 0 and the winnings of a match were displayed - 1.5 billion.
The chests that work are those in shang tsung's room. They are the only ones that allowed me to change value in -500 million. I opened 3 and now my koin value is back to being positive.
I used the script on the front page, I noticed that it had the ability to change all the chests to 1 koin, so I modified it by putting "-1DCD6500" (Hex number for 500,000,000) instead of 1. All prices of chests have disappeared, except those in the shang tsung room, which were displayed -500 million each. taking 3, I solved.

Now I'm looking for a way to jump the towers. I'm using the cheatengine speedhack at x3, the one hit kill plus autohotkey, to make a sort of bot. But I am convinced that there is a way to complete the tower with cheatengine through a script.
It would also be useful to have infinite green "jump combat" tokens.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

obliquenoir wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:12 pm
ok guys i think i found a solution for my problem. In short, my koins remained at 0 and the winnings of a match were displayed - 1.5 billion.
The chests that work are those in shang tsung's room. They are the only ones that allowed me to change value in -500 million. I opened 3 and now my koin value is back to being positive.
I used the script on the front page, I noticed that it had the ability to change all the chests to 1 koin, so I modified it by putting "-1DCD6500" (Hex number for 500,000,000) instead of 1. All prices of chests have disappeared, except those in the shang tsung room, which were displayed -500 million each. taking 3, I solved.

Now I'm looking for a way to jump the towers. I'm using the cheatengine speedhack at x3, the one hit kill plus autohotkey, to make a sort of bot. But I am convinced that there is a way to complete the tower with cheatengine through a script.
Make sure to set the chest costs back to a realistic value because they persist across Krypt resets so you run the risk of opening one again by accident after restocking the Krypt and potentially end up in the same pickle as before.

Mongman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mongman »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:41 am
Some of the posts are fun to read. You realize at some point people don't even bother to comprehend common logic. Or care enough to read or test a script properly. No, it's posts over posts. With the same questions from 5 pages ago. Why? Cuz it's faster. And when they're told "go read the whole thread", they blow shit out of proportions :) Why am I still here? Having fun.

90% of this thread is retards arguing over off topic shit. I'm not going to sift through all the bullshit that shouldn't even be on this thread just to find answers.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's a fucking excuse and you know it. Were it not to contain off-topic shit, you still wouldn't have bothered looking for an answer and would've posted your shitty question anyway. Expecting someone to jump in, "be the good lad" and quick-help your ass. Spare me the hypocrisy.

obliquenoir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by obliquenoir »

Gopo wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm
obliquenoir wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:12 pm

Make sure to set the chest costs back to a realistic value because they persist across Krypt resets so you run the risk of opening one again by accident after restocking the Krypt and potentially end up in the same pickle as before.
Ok. Sometime i find a chest at 1 koin, and i don't know why...cheat engine is closed, but the 1 koin chest is still there. Can i reset all the krypt to restore the original price? Maybe uninstalling the game and than reinstall...

Xtraxtor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xtraxtor »

Hello! Anybody have progression in unlocking tower requirements? Ps4 already have patch to reduce 75 to 10 fatalities for example... but pc surely has some way to just unlock them! Like soul chests in krypt.. any hooks?

DEUS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DEUS »

Hello dears! Is there a way to make the chests in the crypt often drop a rare loot? All that falls is forge material. But the drawings, backgrounds levels, music, etc. fall completely stopped. Even the Kollector offers the same thing all the time.
It would be even better to unlock all the content hidden in the crypt.
Or make a teleport to the sphere of chronics, wherever it is.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

DEUS wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 8:06 am
Hello dears! Is there a way to make the chests in the crypt often drop a rare loot?
I doubt it, because the Krypt loot is developer-set and, therefore, limited. That is, eventually, if you open enough chests / donate enough to the Shrine, only garbage will drop.

To get all the content (or even what one wants specifically), it would have to be done via the Tower of Time scam...

DEUS
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DEUS »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am
To get all the content (or even what one wants specifically), it would have to be done via the Tower of Time scam...

there is content that can only be obtained in the crypt. I don't think the time towers have a blueprint for a forge. The problem is that I have already rebooted all the chests 6 times and nothing fell out of them except the material for forging.
there is a suspicion that rare loot stopped falling out after I reduced the price of chests to 1 coin.

Mongman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mongman »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 12:00 am
^ That's a fucking excuse and you know it. Were it not to contain off-topic shit, you still wouldn't have bothered looking for an answer and would've posted your shitty question anyway. Expecting someone to jump in, "be the good lad" and quick-help your ass. Spare me the hypocrisy.
nope, i've read through the thread plenty of times to find answers to my questions before it was infested with your garbage ramblings and other people responding to your garbage ramblings. At this point it's not worth sifting through the bs. Anyway, my question was answered, and I'll be moving on, cheers man!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^..and now you're one of the garbage posters. Funny, eh?

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

looks like the game got patched again, the table gives an error code now.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

twotonedearly wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:07 pm
No game update, tables working fine: Game File Version: 1.0.0.0, Game Version: 0.1.103-10-4454eaed

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 pm
twotonedearly wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 10:07 pm
No game update, tables working fine: Game File Version: 1.0.0.0, Game Version: 0.1.103-10-4454eaed
your right it still works. I think what it was, was that I was also using the 60FPS mod as well and I think it caused a confliction.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

60fps mod works fine yo... there's no way it will conflict as it doesn't even touch the game engine code, just the graphics API.