The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Post by Csimbi »

I pulled this out of the closet to replay.
This is for the current version on GOG.com, v3.3.

I am using some mods, too, most notably EMC.
Just putting it out there in case your offsets/item IDs differ.

Anyway, it's an AOB script so it might work with the Steam release, too.
If you tried this table and it does work with the Steam release, too, please confirm with a reply, thanks!
The script gives you:
- Max. Health; you still die when you get more damage than your max health
- Max. Vigor
- Max. Adrenaline; this might be offset-sensitive, edit OFFSET_ADRENALINE on top of the script if need be.
- Min. Orens; uses a hardcoded item ID, edit ITEM_ORENS on top of the script if need be.
- Min. Items on Drop; Open inventory, drag an item and drop it. If you have only 1, hold SHIFT when you drop it, if you have more than one, hold SHIFT when you click 'Accept' on the quantity dialogue. I made it this way to avoid having to hardcode a myriad of item IDs.
- No Weight Run Restriction; enables run when over weight limit (disables run restriction when over-encumbered). It is also offset-sensitive so edit OFFSET_WEIGHTRESTRICTION on top of the script if need be.
- Carry Weight mod; multiplies the (base+bonus) visible on the Character Screen with the value you specify. >1.0 means you carry more.
- Instant Kill Chance mod; multiplies the (base+bonus) visible on the Character Screen with the value you specify. >1.0 means you are more likely to insta-kill. Setting to 100 will insta-kill most, except the scripted enemies (provided you had at least 1% to begin with, of course).
- Stat pointers; Health, Vigor, Toxicity, Adrenaline, XP, Talent Points (needless to say these are offset-sensitive).

I am not planning updates unless I run into some problems while playing.
Enjoy this fantastic RPG even more!

Update #1
- Added No Weight Run Restriction

Update #2
- Added Carry Weight mod
- Added Instant Kill Chance mod

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRwitcher2.CT
(18.12 KiB) Downloaded 1208 times

emilhem
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Post by emilhem »

I tried using this with the Steam version of The Witcher 2. Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (auto-updates enabled, probably patch 3.3).

I'm getting "The array of byte named aobStatCalc could not be found" when trying to activate the script. Do you have the time to check it out?

zaqx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition

Post by zaqx »

Thank you very much for the cheat table, what it does is incredible, but I think that to make it "perfect" you should include the use of the unlimited medallion, I have seen on other tables that this is enabled, but on yours it is not :(

I hope you can enable it and I think that would be 100%! ;)

Greetings!