Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stardew Valley v1.2.26 [Steam]

Post by Forces »

Give this guy a cookie!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hello guys, I have been playing more Stardew Valley recently and got some time to update new features.
I just updated the table version 3.0 (download link in the first post).
New features included:
- Instant Fruit Tree Growth - Fruit trees instantly becomes mature, also there is an option to set them to harvestable with 999 fruits.
- Fruit Tree Pointer [To Activate/Update: Use Tool/Watering Can on Fruit Tree] - expose to a bunch of variables: growthStage, treeType, indexOfFruit, daysUntilMature, ect.
- Mouseover Tools Pointer: useful overall information about a tool: instantUse, upgradeLevel (max is 4 - iridium), ect.
- Stats Pointer [To Activate/Update: Run Around]: useful for some achievements
- Set NPCs Friendship Points [To Activate/Update: Gift, Select NPC with Tool]: set friendship points, gifts per day/week, pretty useful to make friends and trigger events.
- Junimo Kart Game Pointer - Expose to a bunch of variables: lives, speed, ect.

I have not tested this table intensively but it seems to work fine. Please report any problems you encounter.
I will add more features as I progress :D
Cheers!

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Updated table to version 3.1 (download link in the first post) to fix some bugs that may cause crashes, also added "Hoe Dirts Instantly Watered and Fertilized" to save you some time.
Notice: it only affects hoe dirts on screen. So you may want to run around your farm to get all the hoe dirts watered and fertilized.

SettingtheTable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SettingtheTable »

Just registered to express my gratitude in keeping this updated, it's been a real help. Also, you might have missed it, but the game has updated to 1.2.30, so some of the options are not working anymore.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

SettingtheTable wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 3:30 pm
Just registered to express my gratitude in keeping this updated, it's been a real help. Also, you might have missed it, but the game has updated to 1.2.30, so some of the options are not working anymore.
Ah, I have not received the update on Steam yet, I will update the table as soon as I get the update.
If you are feeling generous, click the Upvote Image button. I appreciate it. :D
Cheers!

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

SettingtheTable wrote:
Hmm, update has just arrived for me. I just tested the table and it seems like the update only breaks Mouseover tool pointer (not really, it's just the AOB is no longer unique).
So which script was not working for you? I will try to fix it if possible.

SettingtheTable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Rudo wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 11:01 am
SettingtheTable wrote:
Hmm, update has just arrived for me. I just tested the table and it seems like the update only breaks Mouseover tool pointer (not really, it's just the AOB is no longer unique).
So which script was not working for you? I will try to fix it if possible.
Just did a quick test and from what I could gather, only the Farmer Pointer scripts can't be activated. I used to be able to activate it straight after loading my save. Maybe something changed and a specific action is needed before activation? Anyway, thanks again!

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

SettingtheTable wrote:
Wed May 17, 2017 1:10 pm
Just did a quick test and from what I could gather, only the Farmer Pointer scripts can't be activated. I used to be able to activate it straight after loading my save. Maybe something changed and a specific action is needed before activation? Anyway, thanks again!
Actually nothing has changed, maybe it's just a little bit different for you.
Anyway try the table below, I used money to inject instead of max energy. It should work.
Attachments
farmer pointer fix.CT
(15.74 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

SettingtheTable
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stardew Valley v1.2.30 [Steam]

It works fine! Thanks a lot.

Khornet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khornet »

First of all, amazing work. I was wondering if I could utilize CE somehow for SV but sadly couldn't find any tables until these.

However, my biggest reason for getting them is getting through that god damn Junimo Kart minigame which is a ridiculously hard nightmare. There is no other way to mod/cheat through after my online searches which eventually brought me here.

And sadly I've found the Junimo Kart Game Pointer script on this table doesn't work on 1.2.30. It refuses to activate.
And yes, I have actually started the minigame in-game. JotPK had a similar issue- but worked fine once you actually begin playing it.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Khornet wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 1:41 pm
First of all, amazing work. I was wondering if I could utilize CE somehow for SV but sadly couldn't find any tables until these.

However, my biggest reason for getting them is getting through that god damn Junimo Kart minigame which is a ridiculously hard nightmare. There is no other way to mod/cheat through after my online searches which eventually brought me here.

And sadly I've found the Junimo Kart Game Pointer script on this table doesn't work on 1.2.30. It refuses to activate.
And yes, I have actually started the minigame in-game. JotPK had a similar issue- but worked fine once you actually begin playing it.
It is still working fine for me.

I am playing on Stardew Valley version 1.2.30 on steam.

Khornet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khornet »

Well I don't know what to tell you...I must be doing something wrong, just no idea what.
I'm also launching the game through Steam so it's updated to 1.2.30.
The script just refuses to activate.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Khornet wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 6:04 pm
Well I don't know what to tell you...I must be doing something wrong, just no idea what.
I'm also launching the game through Steam so it's updated to 1.2.30.
The script just refuses to activate.
By looking at the picture, I assumed you got JotPK pointer working so I am just gonna try to fix Jumino Cart Pointer.
Maybe some codes get compiled differently on your machine for whatever reasons they are.
Try the attached table below and tell me the result.
Attachments
Stardew Valley Jumino Cart fix.CT
(19.69 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Khornet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khornet »

Same result, I'm afraid. Or rather lack of it. CE just stops responding for a couple of seconds, and the script remains unchecked.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Khornet wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:51 am
Same result, I'm afraid. Or rather lack of it. CE just stops responding for a couple of seconds, and the script remains unchecked.
Check private message, I will try to troubleshoot the problem via Discord.