hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Solved] NBA Playgrounds

Post by hedop »

Game name: NBA Playgrounds
Price: 19.99
Steam Store Page: [Link]

I request a table that either gives you more player packs, if possible or a way to manipulate your in game XP which the grants you more player packs. Before you guys ask: It's not online. The player packs are earned through playing the single player mode and simply leveling up. No micro transactions involved, no nothing.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NBA Playgrounds

Post by hedop »

Pretty Please?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I'll check it out, it's not my type of game though so i can't really promise anything

Wacky Lim Lim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wacky Lim Lim »

I unlocked them all, but I found the score for my team first and made a pointer for my score.This game sucks by the way. You change your points to 999 and its an automatic win before the match begins. Once I had a pointer I knew the memory region to search. Then I found xp by locating my players xp by doing a simple 4 byte exact scan. Took me down to 4 addresses at the end of the game. I just changed those to 9999999 and that unlocked every player in the game and gave me gold packs to spare You just get xp for duplicate cards. Also, stamina is a float at 1000 when it is full and I didn't feel like making a table.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Wacky Lim Lim wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 8:08 pm
I unlocked them all, but I found the score for my team first and made a pointer for my score.This game sucks by the way. You change your points to 999 and its an automatic win before the match begins. Once I had a pointer I knew the memory region to search. Then I found xp by locating my players xp by doing a simple 4 byte exact scan. Took me down to 4 addresses at the end of the game. I just changed those to 9999999 and that unlocked every player in the game and gave me gold packs to spare You just get xp for duplicate cards. Also, stamina is a float at 1000 when it is full and I didn't feel like making a table.
Wow that sounds way above my league in terms of what I can do with CE. Any chance you could condense at least the XP part that you figured out into a useable table?

Well I don't think it sucks for what it is really. It's fun to blow through for a couple of games and just enjoy the heck out of playing silly basketball. It doesn't claim to be 2k and nobody wants that. I wanted a silly NBA Jam title back and we got that. What annoys me is the unlocking part. I mean it's fun but it basically means to get all the players I need to play through all the tournaments. To then get the players that I enjoy playing the most to a decent level I would need to play through the tournaments again like 5 times. That's a bit of a grind when I justt want to ball.
STN wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 6:11 pm
I'll check it out, it's not my type of game though so i can't really promise anything
I would appreciate that very much.

ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ColonelRVH »

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Solved] NBA Playgrounds

Post by hedop »

Sorry wasn't online over the weekend. The table worked. Thx a bunch!