Outward assembly_Csharp

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
bob112234567
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Outward assembly_Csharp

Post by bob112234567 »

Hey guys, long time stalker here asking for a favor.

So i tried to edit the thing but couldn't find the specific line that adds more carry weight to my backpack. been at it for 3 hours now fml..
any chance you masters can upload an assembly that adds like 50-100 carry weight ? 500 is waaay to much...

or even tell me what line to edit on "itemcontainer" ? where to add the weight itself..?

thanks in advance

bob112234567
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bob112234567 »

bob112234567 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:23 pm
Hey guys, long time stalker here asking for a favor.

So i tried to edit the thing but couldn't find the specific line that adds more carry weight to my backpack. been at it for 3 hours now fml..
any chance you masters can upload an assembly that adds like 50-100 carry weight ? 500 is waaay to much...

or even tell me what line to edit on "itemcontainer" ? where to add the weight itself..?

thanks in advance
nvm found it.

its on line 716 of itemcontainter

but it also increases your pouch size, so u can edit it down with -f

Code: Select all

{
		get
		{
			if (this.m_baseContainerCapacity < 0f)
			{
				return -1f;
			}
			return this.m_baseContainerCapacity + this.m_bonusContainerCapacity + 100f;
		}
	}
uploaded it to zippy for anyone who wants to cheat "a little"
adding 40 to pouch and 100 to backpack

[Link]

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

GreenHouse wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:00 am
iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 am
Yea the mov and back value in CE is really killing me, but for searching a single value and make pointer still okay to me but digging in assembly was way faster and ease thot.. :D
Then don't waste this opportunity and check what your changes do in CE. Change the assembly and check back in CE to see how it's handled.
This way you can see how you could do that in CE scripting in the future, without having to change the assembly. Or even do it in games that can't be decompiled like Unity.
Handle with those hex numbers really killing me if no proper person that can teach, i get what you mean ce scripting can handle game out of unity and i also wish to master it but still lack of the logic on the numbers or the 3 values mean when after the search. That the reason why i do it in assembly :?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:15 pm
Handle with those hex numbers really killing me if no proper person that can teach, i get what you mean ce scripting can handle game out of unity and i also wish to master it but still lack of the logic on the numbers or the 3 values mean when after the search. That the reason why i do it in assembly :?
Hex numbers? I'm not talking about the hex numbers, that makes no sense. I mean the assembly language: Mov, call, push, add, pop, cmp...

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Jesus, I don't even know where you people are finding these options. I opened it up in dnSpy and I see a bunch of NodeCanvas, uNature etc. This is so far beyond me, I can't find a single option that was mentioned here. All I want to do is create a kind of "half cheat" to make the game less intense, but still not broken.

I like all of the changes made in the linked dll from Steam, those are all fair and not broken. Well..besides maybe the huge backpack increase, I'd want to lower that. Besides those, I'm looking to make ranged weapons not use ammo and to have crafting not use item my items. I still want to need the required items, just to not have them disappear. Both of those options were provided in a table already, but I'd like to change them in the dll so I can just run the game without needing CE. Can anyone point me in the direction of those edits?

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

Can anyone point me to where in assembly-CSharp I can see find where buff duration is for buffs like:

rags and varnish (items used on weapons) and for spells like Infuse wind (from shaman trainer tree) and fire and frost imbue (from kazite spellblade trainer tree)...pretty new at this and can't seems to find where this is?