Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tmkc1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.2 CT

Post by tmkc1337 »

Hello brother can you please add sensitivity modifier to allow for sensitivity below 10? Because the game doesn't allow that even through .ini files apparently and google says you would need to use CheatEngine to have low sensitivity.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

tmkc1337 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 am
Hello brother can you please add sensitivity modifier to allow for sensitivity below 10? Because the game doesn't allow that even through .ini files apparently and google says you would need to use CheatEngine to have low sensitivity.
Mouse sensitivity?

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

MateySwag wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Not necessary at all. Some of the console commands can be replicated with scripts and a few are just straight addresses (dbm_ToggleShowDebug, notarget, stat fps, etc.)

Though I never did get the more interesting commands to even work at all like spawning the vehicles and dbm_toggleghost.
So you didn't unlock the console but instead you searched for strings and find the references and find out where it stored the function callbacks?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Seriously now.. check my dumper for Batman series, dump UObjects (it's UE3), then also use UE Explorer to have a look at the .upk files. Most functions are UScript bytecode, so you can't just "call" them. And to execute bytecode in the single threaded UE handler, you need to hook ProcessEvent (else the interlocks will crash your ass).

Apart from that, I meant god, fly, ghost, slomo, playersonly. Those commands or their effects.This..

lampuiho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lampuiho »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:43 pm
^ Seriously now.. check my dumper for Batman series, dump UObjects (it's UE3), then also use UE Explorer to have a look at the .upk files. Most functions are UScript bytecode, so you can't just "call" them. And to execute bytecode in the single threaded UE handler, you need to hook ProcessEvent (else the interlocks will crash your ass).

Apart from that, I meant god, fly, ghost, slomo, playersonly. Those commands or their effects.This..

[Link]
So the cheats are not compiled to be native :sleep:
I am in the middle of patching all the functions that call objectref::getlevel / actorbase::getlevel() in skyrimSE related to leveledlists right now. And I am only doing it on a weekend after marking all the assignments of some students. So no time for other stuff ....

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..and I'm in Argentina, else I would've posted a shit ton of info. You know me by now :)

CrimsonT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonT »

Nice trainer, just letting you know when using the Scorpio Turret with one hit kill on it registers as an object that can be OHK'd.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

So.. GOTY Enhanced is basically the old game.. + new gfx (plus some possibly fixed UE3 logic)? :) Meh.. Had hopes I can perhaps do more with it :P

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:09 am
So.. GOTY Enhanced is basically the old game.. + new gfx (plus some possibly fixed UE3 logic)? :) Meh.. Had hopes I can perhaps do more with it :P
They did actually add some stuff that was in later games, controller support is a lot better with this compared to the original. But yeah mostly just 64 bit with larger textures and improved graphics.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Ah, yeah, that too; just checked the Bin folder - x64 :)

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

lampuiho wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:10 pm
MateySwag wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:30 pm
Not necessary at all. Some of the console commands can be replicated with scripts and a few are just straight addresses (dbm_ToggleShowDebug, notarget, stat fps, etc.)

Though I never did get the more interesting commands to even work at all like spawning the vehicles and dbm_toggleghost.
So you didn't unlock the console but instead you searched for strings and find the references and find out where it stored the function callbacks?
Didn't even need the console I just set the commands with keybinds. I have most of the commands but the more interesting ones seem to not work period.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Borderlands GOTY Enhanced - table v: 1.0.1 CT

Post by SunBeam »

Dartwraith wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:09 pm
Can you add in the cheat table function to unblocking cheats, developer console and so on?
How to have to obtain initial Borderlands engine commands, i.e.:
behindview (0/1) = camera firstperson (thirdperson)
playeronly = notarged
ghost = ?
fly = ?
walk = ?
slomo = ?
In some sources i readed that in Borderlands direct input of engine command (of unreal engine itself) was blocked by gearbox.
But they used own command list.
I tested the first table you linked in BL2 and patching "Disable Console Say" + the rest. It doesn't do shit aside from allowing some basic engine commands to pass the "say" filter :) That being said fly, god, etc. won't work anyway because they're not part of the runtime autocomplete list.

But then again, I found this post: [Link] ;) Will see what it is that "Enable Developer Commands" actually does.

EDIT - It does this: [Link] (the second part)
Dartwraith wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:13 am

There are 2 way to obtain cheats:
1 - with debug information find new commands from gearbox like i wrote above matched to original UE cheats
2 - inject the cheats commands by ChEn like at this cheat table "Borderlands_UEcheats.ct" (on Enhanced doesnt work)
Incorrect. Number #2 is not working as you're explaining it. I had to determine the native functions' effects and replicate that in all UE3 games I wrote tables for. That's not "injecting", it's simply code rebuilding. In some games just emulating the CheatManager and allowing console access will also allow you to use the native commands. But that is because those commands exist. In BL games they don't.

I'm currently working out the x64 part and enabling the shitz in Enhanced as well. Hold tight.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Turns out that reddit article patches this in BL2 (line 47, that 'return false'):

Code: Select all

UObject[061326] IsDeveloper                  0x3785EA98 ( Function WillowGame.WillowPlayerController.IsDeveloper )
UObject[061327] ReturnValue                  0x37845658 ( BoolProperty WillowPlayerController.IsDeveloper.ReturnValue )
So that it does 'return true' and allow these commands to be typed in:

However, the "say" patching doesn't work with the current .upk files (the UScript bytecode's changed). The other methods do work (replacing the 's' in 'say' with a NULL is the easiest one).

BR,
Sun

EDIT: Aaaaand they're not in there for BL1/E:

So you'll have to do with what I'll post for fly, god, etc. - - the stock UE3 command effects.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And just for completeness the other patch on reddit does this:

else
{
	// End:0x2AE
	if((Key == 'Enter') && Event == 1)
	{
		// End:0x29B
		if(TypedStr != "")
		{
			Temp = TypedStr;
			SetInputText("");
			SetCursorPos(0);
			ConsoleCommand(Temp); --> ShippingConsoleCommand(Temp);
			OutputText("");
			GotoState('None');
			UpdateCompleteIndices();
		}
		// End:0x2A9
		else
		{
			GotoState('None');
		}
		return true;
So:

(261/1DD) [1B E9 47 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A7 29 00 00 16]
	VF(19/15) -> LV(9/5) -> EFP(1/1)
	ShippingConsoleCommand(Temp)
to:

(261/1DD) [1B A5 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A7 29 00 00 16]
	VF(19/15) -> LV(9/5) -> EFP(1/1)
	ConsoleCommand(Temp)
"Find and replace the hex values 1B E9 47 with 1B A5 14 (two occurances)" - - I'm using a BL2 pack from like 2013 :) These are in "Function Console.Open.InputKey" and "Function Console.Typing.InputKey".

Reason I'm posting these is they've not been updated in a long while for BL2. Will post the same soon for BL1E.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

lampuiho wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 am
So the cheats are not compiled to be native :sleep:
Yep, you are correct. Found no traces of natives, so doing it via patching UE3 bytecode in the .upk files won't help. My bad; thought it was a simple patching job. Guess we'll have to stick to the re-purposed code in my table for x64. Soon.