Shantae : Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +12 [Steam][Version 1.0]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Shantae : Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +12 [Steam][Version 1.0]

Post by VampTY »

Options : 12
  • -----/Risky Boots/----------/Shantae/--- [Ammo/Dark Magic/Inventory/Key Items]
  • Bolo/Risky Boots/Rottytops/Shantae/Sky [Float/Fly]
  • -----/------------/----------/Shantae/--- [Gallery Keys]
  • Bolo/------------/-----------/--------/--- [Gems/Level]
  • -----/------------/Rottytops/---------/--- [Gems/Level]
  • -----/------------/-----------/Shantae/--- [Gems/Level/Shop]
  • -----/------------/-----------/--------/Sky [Gems/Level]
  • Bolo/Risky Boots/Rottytops/Shantae/Sky [Hearts] Character/Transformations
  • Bolo/------------/Rottytops/Shantae/Sky [Magic]
  • -----/------------/----------/Shantae/--- [Sunscreen]
  • -----/Risky Boots/----------/---------/--- [Treasures] Dark Magic
  • -----/Risky Boots/----------/---------/--- [Treasures] Genie Crystals
Important!
<> Start the game through the game's launcher using "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (64 Bit DX11)" and then use first "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition (64 Bit DX11)"
<> Activating "-----/Risky Boots/----------/Shantae/--- [Ammo/Dark Magic/Inventory/Key Items]" will make both characters having mupltiplied items stored (once used after those are collected)
<> Using "Bolo/Risky Boots/Rottytops/Shantae/Sky [Float/Fly]" works vertical, you can use left or right, you can enable or disable at will (don't use it with transformations and in any boss fights).You can change the speed inside the script, meaning from "(float)1" it can be "(float)10"
<> Use "-----/------------/----------/Shantae/--- [Gallery Keys]" only if you want to add keys without finding them, just to unlock the doors in the gallery (you'll still need to find all 10 in order to be added as 100%)
<> For any of the "[Gems/Level]" or "[Gems/Level/Shop]", depending on the game mode, just freeze the value over 150.
<> This "-----/Risky Boots/----------/---------/--- [Treasures] Dark Magic" will add or remove you dark magic, use this option only if you want to have it from the beginning
<> Use "-----/Risky Boots/----------/---------/--- [Treasures] Genie Crystals" in order to add or remove crystals, there's 15, adding that value will speed the game, use it only if you just can' find them
In order for this table to properly work :
ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION OF Cheat Engine!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition.CT
Updated!
(7.46 KiB) Downloaded 920 times
Last edited by VampTY on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:52 am, edited 6 times in total.

solidification
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Post by solidification »

Did this game get an update in the past month? The boxes can still be checked, but nothing works, and trying to dance with anything activated crashes the game.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Steam]

Post by VampTY »

It did, form all the tables i've uploaded here, only this game had an update.. you can try it if you have the non-steam version of the game cracked by Plaza, the ultimate edition plus the update 20180731, it works just great, just tested, cause i still have this version installed...this will work only for ultimate edition, as the title is for.In 1-2 months i'll update the steam version as well, waiting so they won't update it again..!Also is for the 32 version..in any case, i'll update it as i've said, but after a while.

Best of luck!

kellcooz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shantae Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +14 [Plaza]

Post by kellcooz »

Can't get it to work. What version / build of the game does it work with? Looks to me like it's been updated 4-5 times.

seutelos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Shantae : Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +12 [Steam][Version 1.0]

Post by seutelos »

health is the only i used and worked 2023

fauxfire76
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Shantae : Half-Genie Hero Ultimate Edition +12 [Steam][Version 1.0]

Post by fauxfire76 »

So far in 2024 I can report that this still seems to be working. I've only used health, magic, and gems, items, and float for Shantae but all is operating as expected. :) Just in case anyone is coming to this game as late as I am.