Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists

Post by hawkins »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:47 pm
hawkins wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:36 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:11 pm

Ah, that may be it. Use the highlighted item script and change the quantity to whatever you prefer to fix it.
Just realized theres an issue with that. I dont have them in my Storage menu since i dont have any of it. The only place i can see it, is in the Synthesize screen of the Ateliers.
Then just synthesize one and then use the script. I'm not sure where or why you're seeing that, but if the items aren't in your storage then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

OP Updated, added some new stuff. No building restrictions, highlighted requests, and max approval.
Tested it again, even if i make some it still remains in the negative and thus doesnt show up in the storage menu. The only place i even see the affected items, is in the selection menu for synthezising at the ateliers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

hawkins wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:45 pm
zachillios wrote:
hawkins wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Just realized theres an issue with that. I dont have them in my Storage menu since i dont have any of it. The only place i can see it, is in the Synthesize screen of the Ateliers.
Then just synthesize one and then use the script. I'm not sure where or why you're seeing that, but if the items aren't in your storage then you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

OP Updated, added some new stuff. No building restrictions, highlighted requests, and max approval.
Tested it again, even if i make some it still remains in the negative and thus doesnt show up in the storage menu. The only place i even see the affected items, is in the selection menu for synthezising at the ateliers.
The pointer works in the synthesis menu.

hawkins
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hawkins »

Oh, my bad, Assumed it would only work for the Storage.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

No, pointer doesn't work in synthesis menu, for me it always resets to 0.

Also i can confirm that "highlighted item editor" doesn't work on items made with synthesis, only for gathered materials, nothing else.
zachillios wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:53 pm
hawkins wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:45 pm
zachillios wrote:

The pointer works in the synthesis menu.

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Can confirm only for gathered items

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

ImpalaPUA wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:51 pm
Can confirm only for gathered items
Just worked for me, change this item in the synthesis request menu and it updated to storage just fine:

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Yeah, thx now it works, but how about all those Element materials ?

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

tontsa00 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:17 pm
Yeah, thx now it works, but how about all those Element materials ?
I guess it doesn't work with element materials because those are the only items which quantity value is 4 bytes because you can have 9,999+ (FF FF 00 00) and the other items just 9,999 (27 0F), I suggest to manually mod the value with a simple scan OR just use the Reduction function in the Into Menu and convert any of the 999 items you have... :D

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Nice, thx, got it working, now only need to figure out how to get "Alchemist Friends" task completed

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

zachillios wrote:
I did a little upgrade to your Highlighted Characters Stats script and added HP, Friendship and Visit flag value, you need to set it to 1 to make the character show up again in the Visit section... :)

Too bad your script only works with characters that have both Basic and Battle Status menus on 2nd page, it's a pain to find the values of the other characters but I get used to it by now... LOL.

EDIT: Never mind, I just found out you can access all in the Achivements menu (Into Menu -> Achivements -> Trade Points -> Select any Bonus) :lol:
Attachments
Atelier Nelke - ZV3.CT
Added HP, Friendship and Visit flag
(354.76 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

gvargas wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:21 pm
zachillios wrote:
I did a little upgrade to your Highlighted Characters Stats script and added HP, Friendship and Visit flag value, you need to set it to 1 to make the character show up again in the Visit section... :)

Too bad your script only works with characters that have both Basic and Battle Status menus on 2nd page, it's a pain to find the values of the other characters but I get used to it by now... LOL.

EDIT: Never mind, I just found out you can access all in the Achivements menu (Into Menu -> Achivements -> Trade Points -> Select any Bonus) :lol:
I fixed it to work on the base screen, will post it tomorrow.

Sudo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sudo »

I was messing around with editing some of my item quantities, and ended up with a garbage item titled "*unneeded" or something to that effect. I didn't really think much of it, and ended up saving my game since everything still worked fine. After I moved to a new turn and tried to open my storage or reduction menus, the game just goes into an infinite loading screen. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can fix this? I can still play the game normally, but I can't go into my storage or use the reduction menu, and I want to be able to edit some of my item amounts again.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Sudo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:18 am
I was messing around with editing some of my item quantities, and ended up with a garbage item titled "*unneeded" or something to that effect. I didn't really think much of it, and ended up saving my game since everything still worked fine. After I moved to a new turn and tried to open my storage or reduction menus, the game just goes into an infinite loading screen. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any way I can fix this? I can still play the game normally, but I can't go into my storage or use the reduction menu, and I want to be able to edit some of my item amounts again.
You added a bugged item, you can resolve it by turning all of the have a lot of items options on and it should fix it, unless you edited outside of that area's parameters. You can't edit items blindly in this game, which is why the that option was so hard to make.

Lucian86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lucian86 »

Does anyone knows how to use the remove building restriction script? I can't seem to use it properly. Each time I put the 'Building Totals' to 99, it displays as -97 and I'm not able to build anything still. This is after I start building 2 ateliers.

gvargas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gvargas »

Lucian86 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:48 am
Does anyone knows how to use the remove building restriction script? I can't seem to use it properly. Each time I put the 'Building Totals' to 99, it displays as -97 and I'm not able to build anything still. This is after I start building 2 ateliers.
You have to lock the value in 0 so you can always have 2 buildings to build.