Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by CunnyLingus »

Thanks for the feedback.....

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

CH cracked it. They have a trainer out for this game.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I don't see it unless its in private section?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

well it's good news we cracked the EAC, i'm not interested into the multiplayer aspect of the game, i'm more interested in only the single player stuff. it sucks that ubisoft is trying to take down our freedom to cheat, but i can understand they trying to make their games hack-free for the multiplayer community since people are tired of people cheating in multiplayer.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I didn't see how to bypass EAC, any word on that?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:58 pm
Had a quick look: game uses AnvilNEXT engine (or at least the underlying layer, Scimitar). I'm guessing the inner-functionality is pretty much the same with what I've seen in Unity/Syndicate. Makes no sense to waste time figuring out an EAC bypass, when CH did it already. Let's make it public.
won't that kinda piss of pwizard/caliber off when we display how to bypass the EAC since he didn't reveal the method? He most have a reason why he withhold the infomation in the first place.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Well, if we can figure a way out, that would be wonderful!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Amazing work Sunbeam! 8-) I thought Caliber reversed Easyanticheat...this is shocking.

MAF is not any different, he's NOW claiming EAC is "easy to bypass" and he will make a trainer soon hahaa. I doubt you will get any thanks or a link to your site (ironic how he forces everyone to and sends copyright strikes to those who don't). What a clusterfuck, perhaps i should delete this thread too and hide the bypass then claim look at my leet skills eac be eazy hahaa...nah i don't give a fuck.

I am going to credit you for the bypass since you kindly shared it with us and fisherprice properly...i have no shame in admitting i gave up and EAC is NOT easy to bypass.

Again, awesome shit :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

mgr.inz.Player shared his in another thread (unsigned) that works with re7 (denuvo)

[Link]

If it doesn't work, i can share mine recompiled version but i haven't changed anything much in it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Skype!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Sunbeam, I love your work and you make me love cheat engine even work... good work!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Cheat table is here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=281

The reason MAF can't release a trainer yet is (but he will soon now that table is live) because the game has encrypted values, he's welcome to look at my stuff (like he's not gonna do that huh ;)).

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS »

This thread is too funny. SunBeam, you make me laugh. Good work.

h3x1c
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by h3x1c »

The thing about CH that kills me is that when someone points the finger at them, they react like people are saying they're not skilled enough to do whatever. No. It's about how impossibly fast they keep up with releases for games -- be it new trainers or updating trainers for existing games that have updates. What you've shown here, SunBeam, is proof-positive that their business model simply doesn't allow for all in-house work. Why do it all when you can get good at plug-and-play or reversing the work of the surrounding community, then cash in? It's blatantly obvious and they're complete retards if they think people can't put that together.

Good job sticking it to them. If they didn't talk so much shit and act self-righteous, they wouldn't be inviting this amount of scrutiny. Time to hold their feet to the fire now.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I don't care much for Pwizard at all... before I found Cheat Engine, I was with someone else that make trainers by the name of h4x0r's, I used to download his trainers over at gamecopyworld's, when i was over at the forums over there... both caliber/Pwizard and h4x0r's been having conflicts back and forth, over who ripped who and how Pwizard set up defenses on their own end to prevent anyone from downloading their trainers if you used h4x0r's trainers, and h4x0r's end up attaching their form of DRM on their trainer where you have to log in to their website to use such trainers... I grew tired of it and been wondering the internet, downloading trainers from homeofgamehacking, lingon's (whenever they work), and fearlessrevolution's trainers until I discovered Cheat Engine and learn how to use cheat engine a bit to use these tables that the community posted.

I won't ever download Pwizard's trainers (I rather download a russian ripped version of their's over the official at anytime if necessary) at all... and I will get ripped off anyway if I succumb to their greedy ass payment system.