Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deathtokick Law
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory +14 | 1.03 | 22-Mar-2019

Post by Deathtokick Law »

Do I do this before or after launching the game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DHEngelschen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DHEngelschen »

I can't activate the Cheat table, Is there some problem with it?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Clicked Item is bugged and causes CTD's. Also it take a long time for it to enable.

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 1.04 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by CJBok »

TABLE UPDATE

Version 1.04 | 23-03-2019
- Added option: Instant Analysis
- Changed option: Renamed "No Ship Return Time" to "Quick Milestone Time Reset", now takes 35 seconds to unlock next milestone. This way the ship animation should play correctly.
- Fixed option: Increase Move Speed should now only affect player
- Fixed option: Clicked Item

Brewdoggy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 1.04 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by Brewdoggy »

I like to say first great job it looks really professional compared to alot of cheat engine scripts i seen Good Job!!!

And I would make a note that it seems the cheats work better If you first start game, then alt tab out then start trainer ether at main menu of game or after starting new/ loading saved game. It just seems to work better for me anyway and faster looks like it is looking for something and i have to wait other wise for it to find address of something.

UPDATE: I have not unlocked Fuel Jet pack, Or Vehicles so have not tried those in new 1.04 Script. I have came across 2 issues so far, Under Miss options Timers both the Milestone and Analysis.
The hotkey Alt+ (Numberpad key) does not work, Is the Analysis one lower timer too or istant?
Last edited by Brewdoggy on Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

tentaclecomet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by tentaclecomet »

does not work Turbo Manual Crafting,Unlimited Items [Drag & Drop],Increase Move Speed,Increase Jump Height

tentaclecomet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by tentaclecomet »

if i activate Increase move speed-the character stops moving,if i activate Increase jumps-character stops jumping,like someone used /set_gravity 10000
Unlimited Items [Drag & Drop] not activated when i'm trying to do it,Turbo Manual Crafting-idem
p.s sorry for my english

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 1.05 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by CJBok »

TABLE UPDATE

Version 1.05 | 23-03-2019
- Fixed option: Infinite Fuel [Jetpack]
- Added descriptions (activate INFO / HELP option)

Gaalidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaalidas »

A few things I've noticed.
First off, great work on the table as a whole. Very user friendly.
  1. May have been fixed in a previous update to the table. With the clicked stack modifier (via arrow keys), it stops functioning, permanently, even across game launches and activations of the cheat option, whenever the user builds anything other than the hub. Occasionally it can, if the user attempts to keep using it, cause the game to lock up and crash.
  2. Unlimited Items (via drag and drop) did not properly deactivate after some time of use. Most noticeable after using the "sort" option in the game UI, which caused all sorted stacks to be maximized with the cheat option activated. I also noted that any stacks with triple digit quantities did not produce the desired effect when dragging and dropping. Upon trying to deactivate it, I found that I was still managing to duplicate a single mobile miner unit when using the "transfer all" game UI option, for a container unit, with the mobile mining unit as the first item in my inventory. The cheat option was deactivated at the time of the duplication and all other activated cheats were unrelated to inventory. (move speed, jumping, health, etc.)
Of course, we must keep in mind that many of these options could be hitting walls inside the game code itself which is still in development.
Still, this is one of the better tables I've seen for CE.

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CJBok »

Gaalidas wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:02 pm
A few things I've noticed.
First off, great work on the table as a whole. Very user friendly.
  1. May have been fixed in a previous update to the table. With the clicked stack modifier (via arrow keys), it stops functioning, permanently, even across game launches and activations of the cheat option, whenever the user builds anything other than the hub. Occasionally it can, if the user attempts to keep using it, cause the game to lock up and crash.
  2. Unlimited Items (via drag and drop) did not properly deactivate after some time of use. Most noticeable after using the "sort" option in the game UI, which caused all sorted stacks to be maximized with the cheat option activated. I also noted that any stacks with triple digit quantities did not produce the desired effect when dragging and dropping. Upon trying to deactivate it, I found that I was still managing to duplicate a single mobile miner unit when using the "transfer all" game UI option, for a container unit, with the mobile mining unit as the first item in my inventory. The cheat option was deactivated at the time of the duplication and all other activated cheats were unrelated to inventory. (move speed, jumping, health, etc.)
Of course, we must keep in mind that many of these options could be hitting walls inside the game code itself which is still in development.
Still, this is one of the better tables I've seen for CE.
Thanks for the kind words and feedback.

1. Should be fixed for the most part in version 1.04.
2. Unfortunately sorting with this option enabled can cause some issues with non-stackable items. Non-stackable items like equipment end up with a stack of 200 even though this is not displayed (like the mobile miner as you described). To solve this use the "Clicked Item" option to see the stack amount. Set the stack amount back to 1 and all should be fine. The drag & drop doesn't work if you try to drag & drop a stack which is has a stack amount of 200 or more.

CJBok
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +15 | 1.06 | 23-Mar-2019

Post by CJBok »

TABLE UPDATE

Version 1.06 | 23-03-2019
- Added option: Infinite Ammo [Rebar Gun]
- Added option: Rapid Fire [Rebar Gun]
- Added option: Infinite Fuel [Chainsaw]

Gaalidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaalidas »

CJBok wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm
2. Unfortunately sorting with this option enabled can cause some issues with non-stackable items. Non-stackable items like equipment end up with a stack of 200 even though this is not displayed (like the mobile miner as you described). To solve this use the "Clicked Item" option to see the stack amount. Set the stack amount back to 1 and all should be fine. The drag & drop doesn't work if you try to drag & drop a stack which is has a stack amount of 200 or more.
Alright, seems fair enough. Can't cope with all of the game's strangeness without access to the source code. We are, after all, cheating on a massive scale.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So far this is great enough. Thanks for your hardwork and I hope you keep this up to date when new future content keep arriving over the months ahead.

Piergiox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piergiox »

Hi, I was using the table 1.01a but today I downloaded the latest version of the table, but when I click enable it doesn't work. I've tried also with the other table, but no one is working. I tried to enable the cheat in the main menu and also in the session.

Gaalidas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gaalidas »

I discovered the latest edition of the table takes a little bit longer to initialize than the others. It still worked though.