Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-1.6.0 Steam (GM and More) 2017-May-10

Post by Lord Blade »

So, if I want to edit the script to make the "minimum resources" higher, what exactly would I be changing? Can someone help me out?
I've got situations where I need huge amounts of resources, but the script is only giving me 2500, which isn't anywhere near enough.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Also, is there a cheat for Influence? Because the minimum resources thing doesn't seem to affect it.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Well, I'm stuck for now. I figured out how to increase the planet resource amounts (which only seems to work on certain tiles). But I can't for the life of me figure out how to change what the minimum values are.

And I can't seem to find the value for Influence (which the min res cheat doesn't touch).

Can someone please help me?

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 5:00 am
[...]Can someone please help me?
You are looking for stuff that is available in compact discs table extension. However the influence pointer is a fickle thing as it moves around. There are five entries in the extension that 'can' be your current influence. If you take a look at the part in the table that I am referring to you will notice there are only four entries labelled influence. Surprise! The unity value tends to move through (some?) of those pointers too. So unless you want funny stuff to happen with your unity & influence I'd suggest only touching those values occasionally.

Drozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drozz »

Apologies, but can we get achievements in Ironman mode with the latest script active? I'm trying to pinpoint why my achievement wont pop, disabling mods as I go, and I'm curious if it's this. I'm trying to trade 100 energy credits with the first empire I meet to get the trade achievement but it's never popping after they accept. Thanks!

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

Hey the hotfix for 1.6 just went up and it seems the table won't work with minor revisions. Apparently all it really fixed was the AI not declaring war in 1.6.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

As far as I know only the CK2 table allows for achievements with a changed checksum. For Stellaris or EU4 you still need to stick to vanilla games if you want achievements.

DunkaDunka
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DunkaDunka »

Drozz wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 pm
Apologies, but can we get achievements in Ironman mode with the latest script active? I'm trying to pinpoint why my achievement wont pop, disabling mods as I go, and I'm curious if it's this. I'm trying to trade 100 energy credits with the first empire I meet to get the trade achievement but it's never popping after they accept. Thanks!
Yes you can. You need to follow a few rules as ussual and aditional one this time. So standardly you need to use cloud save and ironman and NO mods. Also every game started BEFORE 1.6.0 sadly dont work. So as you start ironman on cloud with new 1.6.0 patch, you should get achievments with this cheat script. Also little trick you can try, if you go to multiplayer, can you see games with "Same version" ticked on? If no it means that something is affecting your checksum thus you are not getting achievments. Its can be really some stupid mistake like i did once, firsth time i tried modding the game i did it in games files, i forgot to delete random empty row in one of the files and boom, different checksum. Took very long for me to notice that -.-

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

It's a shame that 1.6.0 is bugged with AI not declaring war. The 1.6.1 hotfix changed the checksum so the table won't work :(

Drozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drozz »

DunkaDunka wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:47 pm
Drozz wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 1:54 pm
Yes you can. You need to follow a few rules as ussual and aditional one this time. So standardly you need to use cloud save and ironman and NO mods. Also every game started BEFORE 1.6.0 sadly dont work. So as you start ironman on cloud with new 1.6.0 patch, you should get achievments with this cheat script. Also little trick you can try, if you go to multiplayer, can you see games with "Same version" ticked on? If no it means that something is affecting your checksum thus you are not getting achievments. Its can be really some stupid mistake like i did once, firsth time i tried modding the game i did it in games files, i forgot to delete random empty row in one of the files and boom, different checksum. Took very long for me to notice that -.-
Damn. I have the cloud on, ironman on, absolutely no mods installed and still not getting any achievement to pop. I must be one of the people affected by 1.6's achievement bug.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So we'll need an update for the new hotfix, and while you're at it, could we get an increase in the minimum resources? :p

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm
So we'll need an update for the new hotfix, and while you're at it, could we get an increase in the minimum resources? :p
You don't ''need'' anything. You can play (and cheat) in the game just fine only using console commands. If you want more I'd suggest reading the first two posts in this thread.

Drozz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drozz »

Alaunus wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 9:37 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 7:00 pm
You don't ''need'' anything. You can play (and cheat) in the game just fine only using console commands. If you want more I'd suggest reading the first two posts in this thread.
How can we use console commands whilst in an Ironman game?

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Traslogan »

There was Hoi4 trainers that enabled console in ironman, idk if that would be possible for Stellaris too (Same engine so maybe)

bladechampion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bladechampion »

Traslogan wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:02 pm
There was Hoi4 trainers that enabled console in ironman, idk if that would be possible for Stellaris too (Same engine so maybe)
Search is your friend :) It's not only possible, but has been done for quite some time now, read the first few posts in this thread. We will need to wait for CD to update his extension in order to use console commands in iron man. Just be patient and you'll be able to use the console in iron man soon :P